Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he joins the Lakers he will not be winning next season and I see it very unlikely that he wins the following one. And after those two years he will be past his prime, which means he will probably not win in LA ever. Which, consequently, would also mean that he will have to live forever on Kobe's shadow.

Just too much to lose and very little to gain, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he joins the Lakers he will not be winning next season and I see it very unlikely that he wins the following one. And after those two years he will be past his prime, which means he will probably not win in LA ever. Which, consequently, would also mean that he will have to live forever on Kobe's shadow.

Tough t o say without seeing who else comes in the unlikely event he chooses Lakers.
    Lonzo probably gone if Bron comes anyways.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-12-2018 at 01:46 PM.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    lebron + pg13 + kawhi/cousins/pointgod + ingram is the team to beat next two years jmho. much better than the rockettes team that should have beaten the Showers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tough t o say wityhout seeing who else comes in teh unlikely even he chooses Lakers.
    Not tough to say. LeBron + "Playoff P" + the Lakers' trash isn't beating the Warriors.

LeBron joining the Lakers would basically be him retiring without actually retiring. At that point, he might as well stay in Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True but don't underestimate Disney/ABC/NBA conglomerates ability to run a scam.

If they want to switch back to Lakers-Warriors-Lakers they will do so $$$$$$$$$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough t o say wityhout seeing who else comes in teh unlikely even he chooses Lakers.
    PG13 is the one joining Lebron in LA. Let's say Lakers don't give up anything to get Lebron:

Lonzo, Ingram, Lebron, PG13, Brooks. With Kuzma coming off the bench. Not enough to get past the Warriors in the near future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron, for once in his life, needs to join a team that isn't complete without him. The Lakers, even with Paul George, would still be mediocre at best.

Add Lebron to a team that has already proven to be good on itself. That's how you beat GS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron + pg13 + kawhi/cousins/pointgod + ingram is the team to beat next two years jmho. much better than the rockettes team that should have beaten the Showers
    Do you low tier gots get together and compete to see who can have the tiest takes on the forum?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop it. LeBum is not joining the spurs, get over it.

He won't be able to do his usual stat-padding on a minutes restriction and sitting out games under senile Pop. He doesn't wanna play with a quitter who misses entire seasons when he's been cleared to play. Also, as ty as Cleveland is, San Antonio is a downgrade in comparison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are a young team but their talent is being sold short even if Lonzo is not as good as advertised.
    I would take Kuz/Ingram's potential over every SF not named Kiwi, Lebron, Tatum, Durant.

But we will see I still dont think he comes to L.A. but I disagree ... Lebron with PG and a mid-tier FA along with most of Lakers young core would be much better than the cavs roster sans Lebron.
    A testament to Bron's greatness is what he did with THAT roster.

With Lakers though west is tougher he would join a team that won 35 games ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-12-2018 at 02:05 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you low tier gots get together and compete to see who can have the tiest takes on the forum?
    They're all trying to beat Klay>kawhi tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it. LeBum is not joining the spurs, get over it.

He won't be able to do his usual stat-padding on a minutes restriction and sitting out games under senile Pop. He doesn't wanna play with a quitter who misses entire seasons when he's been cleared to play. Also, as ty as Cleveland is, San Antonio is a downgrade in comparison
    This isn't about joining the Spurs, tbh. It is about not joining the Lakers. Celtics would make the most sense, imho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Scurred?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all trying to beat Klay>kawhi on offense tbh
    Kawhi solidified that this season while Klay rang.. again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, we own Lebron, tbh. I just would like him to make a smart choice, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, is funny seeing Kobe doing everything in his power to keep Lebron out of LA, tbh.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    tbh why does Paul George’s name pop up in every Lebron to x scenario? Is he really dying to play with other that loser? Don’t see the appeal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh why does Paul George’s name pop up in every Lebron to x scenario? Is he really dying to play with other that loser? Don’t see the appeal
    Only other top wing on the market, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So basically LeBron joining Lakers he would be living in Kobe Bryant's shadow and tons of pressure with the LA spotlight. Kobe will be ready to critique everything he does. Fans would be expecting an NBA le the first season and would not settle for anything less. They would expect the Lakers to beat the Warriors. If he wants all that pressure on him and spotlight, go for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't get the Lakers talk. If he wanted to join a talented but unproven young core in the West, the Suns would obviously be a better fit and more talented:

Knight
    Booker
    Jackson
    LeBron
    Ayton

#16/Warren/Chriss/Bender

And that's without making any other moves or bringing in any other free agents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar Ball is awesome

https://youtu.be/HPegJlGLE2I

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Only other top wing on the market, tbh.
    He could kill a couple birds by getting Durant to opt out and come with him imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    beats joining kiwi re in the spurs

Thread Information