My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who gathers a larger audience earns more.

But gender gap pay is bad
    Lol
    There are roughly 312 million people in the United States. There are Roughly 357 million guns. There are Approximately 32,000 deaths per year from firearms. 60% are Suicides. That is 19,220 3% are Accidental. That is 960. 4% are justified. That is 1,200 33% are Homicides. That is 10,560. 80% of those Homicides are Gang related. That is 8,488. That leaves 1,713 in a society of 312 million people. That gives you a 0.010256410256% chance of death by gun. A 0.008564% chance if you don't hang out in the hood not planning a crime and not planning on committing suicide. The United States Does Not have a Gun problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pay gap is a myth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Lol. Thought I read fap pay. Which it pretty much is......

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well sourced and compelling as usual, OP.

No one complains about pay gaps in occupations where gender is fundamental to the demands of the occupation. No one is complaining that WNBA players don't make the same as NBA players. Female models likely command a higher pay because there are fewer of them who meet the standards of an in-demand female model.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ERA back from the dead?

“Deadlines have been used since the prohibition amendment, but the deadline differently in the ERA was part of the proposing legislation,” she says. “So one theory is that as long as Congress removes the deadline by legislation – there is a bill in Congress right now that would remove that 1982 deadline – then that would obviously validate the two ratifications that occurred after 1982.”

Others are offering an argument that the deadline isn’t actually valid.

“Because it creates an additional barrier to amending the Constitution that’s not mentioned in Article V,” Suk says, “and such an additional barrier to constitutional change would itself not be authorized by the Constitution and not valid.”
    If the deadline can be circumvented, the ERA still needs to be ratified by one more state before it could become part of the Constitution – and Suk says that could be Virginia, which already has an ERA in its state constitution.
    http://kut.org/post/illinois-ratifie...after-deadline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well sourced and compelling as usual, OP.

No one complains about pay gaps in occupations where gender is fundamental to the demands of the occupation. No one is complaining that WNBA players don't make the same as NBA players.
    Thats because the wnba is a joke to begin with. Clowns on a court with bricks in hand and an oversized hoop in comparison to the ball. What a joke league and a joke in general.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats because the wnba is a joke to begin with. Clowns on a court with bricks in hand and an oversized hoop in comparison to the ball. What a joke league and a joke in general.
    This is an excellent post because clearly the point I was trying to make was singularly related to the virtues and legitimacy of the WNBA. You nailed it, sport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol snidely agreeing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks got you faggots whether you realize it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah ducks is super clever like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah ducks is super clever like that
    WHAT IF THEY ASK FOR A DILDO CAKE

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs