Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Veteran
    Post Count
    14,144
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ractive-canvas

    pretty cool.
    You can DL anything you want off the INET and the Scribit will draw it.
    _____________________________

  2. #2
    Saytowns Fawtbox King lebomb's Avatar
    Post Count
    9,584
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not fuckin up my walls. No thanks.
    _____________________________
    MEEP... MEEP

    "Rowdy since 1984"

  3. #3
    Lab Animal Capt Bringdown's Avatar
    Location
    TX
    Post Count
    10,057
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just say no to inspirational words/quotes on walls.
    _____________________________
    Yours for the O.B.U

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Post Count
    14,144
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just say no to inspirational words/quotes on walls.
    Any picture you want. Then it erases it if you so choose.

    That inspire you?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Post Count
    14,144
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not fuckin up my walls. No thanks.
    How about a picture of your favorite female ass?

  6. #6
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    35,665
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    they got half a million dollars for that thing
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    Post Count
    62,778
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The drawings are ok, but having that big fucking Roomba in the middle of the wall is a bit distracting.

    I will be used at bars and cafes. I don't foresee normal folks having it in their homes, the ink prices are probably ridiculous and likely a high use item. Imagine some kids going overboard with it.

    I could see Pavlov having a large cock being drawn on his wall, then erased to the balls, the drawn again from the base up... then erased to the balls again over and over. This would put him in the mood for a night out.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Post Count
    47,744
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Van Gogh"

    we had a robot
    we called him Van Gogh
    he sure could paint
    while listening to Hank Snow

    he simply had it
    it was plain to see
    he could even paint a portrait
    of you and me

    he needed a mix drink
    country music on the stereo
    this is when Van Gogh
    really put on a show
    Last edited by Avante; 5 Days Ago at 11:08 PM.
    _____________________________
    Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.

    Nietzsche

  9. #9
    Saytowns Fawtbox King lebomb's Avatar
    Post Count
    9,584
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How about a picture of your favorite female ass?
    A life size of larger than life size PHOTO may work.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •