Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already answered you just didn’t like it.
    Actually, you didn't answer it at all.

I asked you what criminal recommendations you are hoping for. Reading the entire OIG report -- which you will not do -- is not needed to hope for any criminal recommendations.

You have made claim after claim about this OIG report without reading it and continue to do so today -- but you clam up when merely asked what you hope about it.

What criminal recommendations are you hoping for?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an unprofessional text but not surprising nor evidence of tampering/malpractice.

It's telling that this is all TSA can cling to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the new tack seems to be that everything damning can already be found in the OIG report -- but that nobody is willing to pay attention to it.

QAnon's tip about POTUS comparing different versions is similar.

DJT supporters going lit crit, always an entertaining gambit.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Wasn't Strzok also the guy that helped Comey draft the letter to re-open the Clinton investigation right before the election? Not sure how that was supposed to help Clinton beat Trump

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we were particularly concerned about text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made were impacted by bias or improper considerations.
    Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, and the implication in some of these text messages, particularly Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be willing to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these cir stances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA on cue

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the new tack seems to be that everything damning can already be found in the OIG report -- but that nobody is willing to pay attention to it.

QAnon's tip about POTUS comparing different versions is similar.

DJT supporters going lit crit, always an entertaining gambit.
    ALL THE GOOD STUFF HAD BEEN REDACTED BY THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    on cue reading the actual report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we were particularly concerned about text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made were impacted by bias or improper considerations.

Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, and the implication in some of these text messages, particularly Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be willing to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these cir stances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

You've pushed your chips in on a 10 / 5 non-suited.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find do entary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual.

Nonetheless, these messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find evidence to connect the political views expressed in these messages to the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed; rather, consistent with the analytic approach described above, we found that these specific decisions were the result of discretionary judgments made during the course of an investigation by the Midyear agents and prosecutors and that these judgment calls were not unreasonable.
    So ultimately, Strzokgate boils down to bad optics.

This can't be what 4chan sleuths were hoping for.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You've pushed your chips in on a 10 / 5 non-suited.
    I’m only on Page 12...flop hasn’t even been dealt.

“We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is an hetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.“

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

“We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is an hetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.“

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our report makes nine recommendations to the Department and the FBI to assist them in addressing the issues that we identified in this review:

• We recommend that the Department and the FBI consider developing guidance that identifies the risks associated with and alternatives to permitting a witness to attend a voluntary interview of another witness (including in the witness’s capacity as counsel).

• We recommend that the Department consider making explicit that, except in situations where the law requires or permits disclosure, an investigating agency cannot publicly announce its recommended charging decision prior to consulting with the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Attorney, or his or her designee, and cannot proceed without the approval of one of these officials.

• We recommend that the Department and the FBI consider adopting a policy addressing the appropriateness of Department employees discussing the conduct of uncharged individuals in public statements.

• We recommend that the Department consider providing guidance to agents and prosecutors concerning the taking of overt investigative steps, indictments, public announcements, or other actions that could impact an election.

• We recommend that the Office of the Deputy Attorney General take steps to improve the retention and monitoring of text messages Department-wide.

• We recommend that the FBI add a warning banner to all of the FBI’s mobile phones and devices in order to further notify users that they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

• We recommend that the FBI consider (a) assessing whether it has provided adequate training to employees about the proper use of text messages and instant messages, including any related discovery obligations, and (b)providing additional guidance about the allowable uses of FBI devices for any nongovernmental purpose, including guidance about the use of FBI devices for political conversations.

• We recommend that the FBI consider whether(a) it is appropriately educating employees about both its media contact policy and the Department’s ethics rules pertaining to the acceptance of gifts, and (b) its disciplinary provisions and penalties are sufficient to deter such improper conduct.

• We recommend that Department ethics officials include the review of campaign donations for possible conflict issues when Department employees or their spouses run for public office.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The flop has been dealt, you just haven't read the cards. Even the part you posted is still only about optics. That's the report in a nuts .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Nothing Burger with no meat whatsoever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another massive dud and another epic failed prediction by TSA

McCabe is ed
    Comey is ed
    Hillary is ed
    Strok and Paige are ed

None of them are even facing charges let alone going to jail for it. And what's worst of all is that this makes Hillary look like the victim.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Another massive dud and another epic failed prediction by TSA

McCabe is ed
    Comey is ed
    Hillary is ed
    Strok and Paige are ed

None of them are even facing charges let alone going to jail for it. And what's worst of all is that this makes Hillary look like the victim.
    He is still reading

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He is still reading
    Of course I’m reading it. You continue to rely on a pair of Kyles to read it for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I’m reading it. You continue to rely on a pair of Kyles to read it for you.
    Let me condense it for you: No one gets charged.

At least you can add this to the list of failures you got going.

Thread Information