Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who are you talking about, koriwhat?

what is the evil that has held us back as a nation?

what nefarious agenda?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Jun 13 2018 23:50:25
    Q !CbboFOtcZs
    POTUS in possession of (and reviewing):
    1. Original IG unredacted report
    2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
    3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version]
    4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)
    [#3 released tomorrow]
    [SEC: FBI/DOJ handling of HRC email investigation]
    [[RR]]
    Who has the sole ability to DECLAS it all?
    Did you witness the stage being set today?
    Nunes/Grassley/Freedom C. push for docs.
    [[RR]] central figure within docs (personally involved).
    KNOWN CONFLICT.
    Immediate impeachment / resignation / termination / recusal IF EVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT.
    Be loud.
    Be heard.
    Fight for TRUTH.
    Q

He knows. He’s known the whole time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You are aware Trump can declassify anything he wants, aren't you?

So you're all in on Q now?

Yes or no.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was McCabe’s criminal referral in Horowitz initial report yes or no?
    The report submitted in April? Sure. The tweet you posted was May 17. Was this retroactive BREAKING news?

Any updates on this? So weird to see BREAKING NEWS like that just kind of die...
    you have the patience of a millenial
    Retroactive patience?

Disingenuous as always. Just admit you got caught posting bull again. You're either stupid enough to believe the bull or you're shameful enough to peddle it. Either way, you're pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but guys the NEXT one is gonna be huge!!!

1. Oh, man. If I’m looking at things right, this OIG report is going to stun the nation. This is going to be MASSIVE.

2. POTUS may already have this report, given his tweets over the last 24 hours. Trump certainly knows about it. Even he seems shocked.

3. Forget Watergate. Forget any scandal you have ever heard about, researched or read about in your lifetimes. The scale of what is going to emerge in the next days and weeks will be unlike anything you have ever considered possible.

8. Targets : Comey, Lynch, Bill Clinton, McCabe, Strzok. Anyone involved in the fraudulent clearance of Hillary Clinton by James Comey on that fateful day in July, as well as the farcical shut down/cover up of the Human Abedin email trove (November) is about to be nailed.

9. Those not exposed have either flipped on a plea deal, or WILL be exposed. All of them.

Speculating - but I now suspect Strzok & perhaps Lisa Page flipped and were ‘recruited’ by Mueller into his SC, in order to tell the OIG everything they knew.

10. Next - 'Allegations that the FBI Deputy Director should have been recused from participating in certain investigative matters;’

Targets - Andrew McCabe & Comey.

11. This will expose McCabe’s links to the Clintons, especially his accepting some $700,000 as a bribe from the Clintons to cover up the investigations into her classified material. As well as any other shonky conduct he has been up to over the years.
    on that note...

16. Note that this is about to drop just after genFlynn quietly departs the scene. Thomas Wictor’s important analysis has revealed Flynn’s masterful role in identifying these individuals.
    "quietly departs"
    thomas wictor's important analysis
    WORLD WAR I FLAMETHROWER EXPERT

27. The final sentence of the OIG statement is often overlooked, but VERY important.

'Finally, if cir stances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.'

28. This essentially authorizes the OIG & DOJ to investigate anything they want arising from the above, which is pretty much everything the Clintons & perhaps even Obama himself, have been up to.
    there goes your argument that mueller has overstepped his authority. thanks for the admission

Peter Strzok---Lead Clinton email investigation. Interviewed Clinton, Mills, Abedin. Changed Comey's gross negligence to extremely careless. Lead Trump/Russia investigation. FBI handler of Christopher Steele. Removed from Mueller's team.
    no decisions were result of political bias

The best part of all these texts coming out is that it is the fault of the Democrats for calling on the OIG to investigate how Clinton's email investigation was handled.

Note the 1st issue Horowitz was tasked with investigating: that's Comey's decision not to press charges against Hillary Clinton & her aides *despite* the obvious fact the law was broken numerous times relating to classified information.

We now know, thanks to the IG & his special agents investigation into this, that Peter Strzok & others in the FBI *knew* Hillary & her aides, Cheryl Mills & Huma Abedin, repeatedly lied in their interviews about Hillary's illegal email server.

Clinton/Mills/Abedin insisted to the FBI agents that they never intentionally sent class. info over nonsecure lines.

Mills & Abedin compounded their lies by claiming they didn't even KNOW about this private server of Hillary's until after she left the St. Dept.

Strzok & others in the FBI at that time had emails in their possession that demonstrated Hillary/Mills/Abedin were sending emails to each other DISCUSSING the private server.

These emails were written, of course, while Hillary was still the Secretary of State.

So Strzok & other agents in the FBI were very well aware they were being lied to extensively during these interviews.

And they made a deliberate decision to let them skate.

So 1 of the VERY FIRST THINGS Horowitz established in his investigation was that proper procedures were NOT followed in this investigation of the email server.

Agents let powerful Democrats boldly lie to them and get away with it.

But, in the course of investigating why FBI agents including Strzok let Hillary & her aides boldly lie to them & then walk away without any charges, IG Horowitz uncovered SOMETHING ELSE.

Not only were FBI agents - who are supposed to be strictly politically neutral at their jobs - giving Democratic politicians & their staff preferential treatment, Horowitz discovers these same FBI agents & others at the DOJ are engaging in blatant political fixing.

Sometime this month, after the initial Inspector General Michael Horowitz release, House Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley will likely call for a Special Counsel to investigate the upper-level management of the FBI and DOJ.

We should support that approach. The SC can quickly put a Grand Jury together and start presenting the IG investigative evidence, as well as enforceable subpoenas for witnesses.

There’s a lot of different down-stream legal issues:

The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.
    The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)
    grocer conspiracies

“Judicial Watch today released Justice Department records showing that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe did not recuse himself from the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecure, non-government email server until Tuesday, November 1, 2016, one week prior to the presidential election. The Clinton email probe was codenamed “Midyear Exam.”

“While working as Assistant Director in Charge of the Washington Field Office, McCabe controlled resources supporting the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...tial-election/
    OMG Strzok drafted a letter about reopening the Clinton investigation why was he still booted from Mueller’s team he obviously did nothing wrong.

The attempts by the MSM to stop the bleeding are pointless. Nothing will stop the OIG report from coming out.
    who would waste time stopping a nothingburger?

Lays it out in the thread
    the next one tho... gonna be huge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are aware Trump can declassify anything he wants, aren't you?

So you're all in on Q now?

Yes or no.
    TSA is all in on the Trump cult now. re cant even defend his own posts he made weeks ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty funny that a couple hours after BIGBOOMBOMBOIGOMGREPORT drops both kori and TSA have reverted to their respective conspiracy mantras.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's probably known that the report was going to be a nothingburger and he knows his lackeys like you had their hopes up for a different result.

Look at you. Posting Trump tweets as evidence of reality. You should be embarrassed.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The report submitted in April? Sure. The tweet you posted was May 17. Was this retroactive BREAKING news?

Retroactive patience?

Disingenuous as always. Just admit you got caught posting bull again. You're either stupid enough to believe the bull or you're shameful enough to peddle it. Either way, you're pathetic.
    thinking this is anywhere close to over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What are you saying is going to happen, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Huber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have no doubt it's not over for you, because you didn't get what you wanted. Now you're posting statements from Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump because you're desperate to avoid disappointment. Next you'll be giving us James Woods and Chuck Woolery takes like Chris.

But noted that you avoided further discussion of the Sperry tweet that fooled you good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but guys the NEXT one is gonna be huge!!!

on that note...

"quietly departs"
    thomas wictor's important analysis
    WORLD WAR I FLAMETHROWER EXPERT

there goes your argument that mueller has overstepped his authority. thanks for the admission

grocer conspiracies

who would waste time stopping a nothingburger?

the next one tho... gonna be huge
    I expect this absolute dismantling to be completely ignored.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have no doubt it's not over for you, because you didn't get what you wanted. Now you're posting statements from Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump because you're desperate to avoid disappointment. Next you'll be giving us James Woods and Chuck Woolery takes like Chris.

But noted that you avoided further discussion of the Sperry tweet that fooled you good.
    I responded directly to the Sperry tweet. A criminal recommendation would not be in the initial Horowitz report released today, just like the criminal recommendation for McCabe was not included in that initial report.

Like I said earlier, wait a few days. We haven’t even heard anything from Huber.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I expect this absolute dismantling to be completely ignored.

21 keeps dem receipts.

Like the ones Underwood has now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I responded directly to the Sperry tweet. A criminal recommendation would not be in the initial Horowitz report released today, just like the criminal recommendation for McCabe was not included in that initial report.

Like I said earlier, wait a few days. We haven’t even heard anything from Huber.
    Great, who do you think will be charged due to today's report and for what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sperry_: BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law.

Where does the report say this? What actions detailed in the report, even in your opinion, qualify as criminal violations?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who are you talking about, koriwhat?

what is the evil that has held us back as a nation?

what nefarious agenda?

Msnbc
    Michael Brown
    Traayvon Martin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, who do you think will be charged due to today's report and for what?
    Cant come up with a name and it's his bet.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cant come up with a name and it's his bet.
    I don’t need a name. You said no one I took everyone else.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incoming from Trumpworld:

FBI and DOJ can’t be trusted.
    Stop Mueller investigation.
    Take a completely different investigation and bind them.

ETA, tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller should be tried for treason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA cares more about bets than his integrity.

Thread Information