Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obamacare essentially took a lot of money from the rich and redistributed it to the working class but didnt outright proclaim it as such. ing re ed to go so left that Obama's right wing now
    HE WAS ROBIN HOOD!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was responding to Hillary's snarky comment about Comey's emails - his were a lot more secure than hers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "they"?

the oligarchy: BigMed / BigInsurance / BigPharma divisions, the oligarchy runs the country and ACA is their self-enriching that they dump on us.
    Then it's the Democrats who bowed to your Bigs since no Republicans voted for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HE WAS ROBIN HOOD!
    Sorry he wasn't enough of a far left re to satisfy your dumb ass who probably wants $15 minimum wage and other santa clause bull like free college

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it's the Democrats who bowed to your Bigs since no Republicans voted for it.
    The Dems allowed 1 year of ACA debate, and 100 (weakening) amendments.

They did achieve wonderfully expanding humanitarian health care to people at risk, in bad health, poor, at the cost of paying the Pound of Flesh to the Shylock oligarchy. If no Pound of Flesh paid, Dems would have gotten nothing. The oligarchy dominates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol far left re
    eh, what do you know about me?

Andrew Sullivan's hypothesis that Obama was a Tory, a guardian of the status quo and a proponent of NO CHANGE, plus strengthening his own office; or, at the very least, a man whose duty it was to hand over the powers of his own office AT LEAST UNDIMINISHED -- is more than minimally supported IMHO.

The biggest beneficiary of Obama enlarging the powers of the executive branch at the moment is Donald John Trump.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-18-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dems allowed 1 year of ACA debate, and 100 (weakening) amendments.

They did achieve wonderfully expanding humanitarian health care to people at risk, in bad health, poor, at the cost of paying the Pound of Flesh to the Shylock oligarchy. If no Pound of Flesh paid, Dems would have gotten nothing. The oligarchy dominates.
    At cost of the young and healthy - that's probably most of you on this board. You blame everything on this oligarchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're so far left of center you look at Obama and think hes a republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think he was?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry he wasn't enough of a far left re to satisfy your dumb ass who probably wants $15 minimum wage and other santa clause bull like free college
    I agree Obama wasn't a far left re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At cost of the young and healthy - that's probably most of you on this board. You blame everything on this oligarchy.
    what was the cost? how many youths lives and wealth were saved by ACA? better they pay their own coverage than taxpayers pay their ER costs.

and you ignore that the wealth- and health-sucking cost of health care racket is defined by, rigged by the oligarchy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gmail (what Comey was using) is a Google product - security (from foreign hackers) is protected by teams of very smart computer security personnel - unlike Hillary's server in her closet.
    That's not actually remotely true.

You're fooling yourself if you think a free service is going to protect you in any way. It won't and it doesn't.

Having the homebrew server probably saved Hillary's bacon because only she had access to her email and only she knew what she wanted to hand over and what she would keep.

Totally innapropiate and borderline illegal when you're a Government official but I think without it, she would have had to turn over everything she had and probably would have been found liable of a crime.

There was no evidence the server was ever succesfully hacked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    torture whistleblower John Kiriakou sounds off:

There are several potential crimes in the IG report and in my own experience with the FBI. First, it’s a violation of the Espionage Act for any FBI agent to give classified information to a reporter. The US Code defines “espionage” as “providing national defense information to any person not en led to receive it.” “National defense information” is not further defined. So it can mean whatever a prosecutor wants it to mean. That’s how the FBI targeted Tom Drake, Bill Binney, Kirk Wiebe, Jeffrey Sterling, and me, among others. It was to clamp down on dissent with an iron fist and to frighten any would-be whistleblowers with the possibility of prison and financial ruin.

As it turns out, though, FBI agents were doing the same thing, at the same time, with impunity. And by the way, information in exchange for a tangible benefit like invitations or tickets is bribery. It’s the very definition of corruption. All of these crimes are felonies.
    https://readersupportednews.org/opin...-flawed-i-know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. In a fight between Donald Trump and the FBI, we don’t have to pick a side. We can have a situation where there’s no good guy. I think this is one of those situations. Don’t think that this is an endorsement of the Trump administration or the criminals who staff it. It certainly isn’t. We’re supposed to be a country governed by the rule of law, where everybody at least ought to be treated equally. Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Mike Flynn, and the rest of them deserve what they’re getting. But the FBI is corrupt. The entire system is corrupt. There’s one version of the law for you and me and another version for the FBI. The Inspector General laid it all bare. Now let’s see if anybody does anything about it. Don’t hold your breath.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree Obama wasn't a far left re .
    Far left re s in Dem party are marginalized by the fully corrupt DNC

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Mueller's assembled team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mueller's assembled team
    And?

What do you say this means, TSA?

Use your own words.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Mueller's assembled team
    Tricking Manafort into committing federal crimes! Liberal trickery!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's ty Twitter sources

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows but won't tell shtick.

Watching too much tv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you posted about that yesterday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why doesn't he just say what he says he knows, TSA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meadows' intern probably handed him some Qanon posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meadows' intern probably handed him some Qanon posts.

I don't think TSA realizes his grand conspiracy has been gradually whittled down to three or four people sending mean texts.

Thread Information