San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A rare non got in
    todays pro sports scene

Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Jordan, ic etc were going off on LeBron after he joined the Heat.

Now all of those insecure phonies have nothing to say about Durbetta?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Warriors has always been a great regular season team but they falter in the post season. Durant simply guaranteed that losing a series is not an option.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This guy compe iveness lead his team to the 2nd 0-16 record in his sports' history. He should focus on winning a game, not worry about what KD is up to. Of course OP would jump on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy compe iveness lead his team to the 2nd 0-16 record in his sports' history. He should focus on winning a game, not worry about what KD is up to. Of course OP would jump on this.
    sensitive Warriors-Lakers phan

Myles Garrett was a rookie last year with a very decent 31 tackles and 7 sacks in only 11 games.
    Perhaps Joe Tait can tell us if he even played the entire game during the 11.
    The Browns were ordered to tank, and much like the teammates of Kirby Bryant was only so much Garrett was able to do.

To say he is supposed to be on some thought-control no comments on got NBA cupcakes is absurd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a POS liar. If he had a chance to sign with the Patriots - vice returning to the doodoo Browns - he'd do it in a heartbeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a POS liar. If he had a chance to sign with the Patriots - vice returning to the doodoo Browns - he'd do it in a heartbeat.
    What's yalls handle on WarriorsWorld? Do yall claim yall were diehards since the Monta Ellis days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's yalls handle on WarriorsWorld? Do yall claim yall were diehards since the Monta Ellis days?
    IDK bout Gemini, but there is a 10000% chance LkrFan has one.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile on WarriorsWorld...

WrrFan: "LOL NBA - my Lak--- uhhh, the Warriors are back in the hunt. Grab your ankles and bite your bottom lip, we staaaaaacked!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Jordan, ic etc were going off on LeBron after he joined the Heat.

Now all of those insecure phonies have nothing to say about Durbetta?
    Good point

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IDK bout Gemini, but there is a 10000% chance LkrFan has one.
    Meanwhile on WarriorsWorld...

WrrFan: "LOL NBA - my Lak--- uhhh, the Warriors are back in the hunt. Grab your ankles and bite your bottom lip, we staaaaaacked!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PM me your handle. I'll keep it between us....promise. Scout's honor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t call Durant coattail riding because Durant is clearly an important part of the warriors winning, but on the other Hand I don’t know what to call it because it’s so rare. It’s de able and cowardly for sure but it’s not really coattail riding. Gotta come up with a new descriptor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t call Durant coattail riding because Durant is clearly an important part of the warriors winning, but on the other Hand I don’t know what to call it because it’s so rare. It’s de able and cowardly for sure but it’s not really coattail riding. Gotta come up with a new descriptor.
    It's no worst than having a top 50 player of all time on your roster and STILL tanked. Well, I suppose I'd rather Jim in SATX vice Beantown.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    sensitive Warriors-Lakers phan

Myles Garrett was a rookie last year with a very decent 31 tackles and 7 sacks in only 11 games.
    Perhaps Joe Tait can tell us if he even played the entire game during the 11.
    The Browns were ordered to tank, and much like the teammates of Kirby Bryant was only so much Garrett was able to do.

To say he is supposed to be on some thought-control no comments on got NBA cupcakes is absurd.
    He did, although he was a little banged-up. He played well. He had a really nice pick-6 in one game that was nullified because one of his teammates was lined up in the neutral zone.

As a butthurt Cleveland fan I like hearing Garrett take the piss out of KD, but you have to take what these guys say with a grain of salt. If the Browns keep losing Garrett will probably look for the door and I won't blame him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a team you take the best you can get. So you cannot blame the Warriors.

As a player, you want the most success you can have, so you cannot blame Durant.

I'd blame Westbrook. When you run off Kevin Durant just so you can get a regular season MVP, you should be blamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's no worst than having a top 50 player of all time on your roster and STILL tanked. Well, I suppose I'd rather Jim in SATX vice Beantown.
    You mean tanking by being the team with the third worst record and winning meaningless games at the end of the season?

The spurs should really be like the lakers and lose organically to draft players like d’bust and lnz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a team you take the best you can get. So you cannot blame the Warriors.

As a player, you want the most success you can have, so you cannot blame Durant.

I'd blame Westbrook. When you run off Kevin Durant just so you can get a regular season MVP, you should be blamed.
    Going by that logic you can’t blame Westbrook either as his version of success is wining the mvp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going by that logic you can’t blame Westbrook either as his version of success is wining the mvp.
    If Westbrook thinks the MVP is the most success he can have, you're correct. However this is a team sport, so individual goals are detrimental to team goals if they include exclusion, is there any confusion? I'd like to draw this to a conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Westbrook thinks the MVP is the most success he can have, you're correct. However this is a team sport, so individual goals are detrimental to team goals if they include exclusion, is there any confusion? I'd like to draw this to a conclusion.
    I don’t disagree with you but Westbrook May. He followed the Kobe stat pad footprint but failed to realize that you have to coattail to a few rings first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t disagree with you but Westbrook May. He followed the Kobe stat pad footprint but failed to realize that you have to coattail to a few rings first.
    Problem is he was doing it even with one of the most unstoppable scorers of all time on his wing. He's the epitome of looking good over winning, but that's only to the casual fan who he caters to most.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MonTaBiedrinsDunleavyBASEDGOD is my moniker.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Warriors rang before Durant. He joined the best team in NBA history. How TF is that not coattail riding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors rang before Durant. He joined the best team in NBA history. How TF is that not coattail riding?
    Coattail riding is by definition getting rewarded in a team environment (ie winning) without giving any effort or meaningful contributions. Think Adam Morrison, Darko, samaki walker, etc. Durant contributed.

He’s a front runner, he’s a coward but I wouldn’t call it coattail riding.

Thread Information