Page 111 of 745 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi & Patty to LAC for Harris, picks 12 & 13, and a future 1st would probably be the best we could get tbh. Think Jerry Westcis too smart to take on Patty’s contract though.
    As long as they take pattys contract tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get ready for Lou Williams spurs fans!
    That would be cool since he does actually play in basketball games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi & Patty to LAC for Harris, picks 12 & 13, and a future 1st would probably be the best we could get tbh. Think Jerry West is too smart to take on Patty’s contract though.
    Return will be ty but it won't be much worse than what the Lakers best offer is tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi & Patty to LAC for Harris, picks 12 & 13, and a future 1st would probably be the best we could get tbh. Think Jerry West is too smart to take on Patty’s contract though.
    There are way better offers on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m good with that tbh, loaded draft Michael Porter could slip to the 12 too.
    No chance imo. From everything I’ve been reading in the past couple days, Porter is trending up. He’s going Top 7, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes Top 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't trading Kawhi for 12 & 13 along with Harris. If they are trading Kawhi, Clips are going to get someone else involved to get a higher pick or a 3rd team comes in to provide more.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, the only trade I can see making any sense tomorrow would be if they ship Leonard off to Cleveland for #8 and Love, hopefully with a third team involved to get the Spurs another pick and/or prospect and Love going to the third team. Cleveland is in desperation mode to keep LeBron and that might do it. It would keep Kawhi out of the West and is he going to take less money to walk from Cleveland if he and LeBron beat the Warriors or come close in the Finals next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I might go with the #12 and #13 along with players for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than nothing imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are trying to trade 12 and 13 in order to move up in the draft.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippe...619-story.html

The Clippers have tried to plot a course that could push them toward a better position in Thursday’s NBA draft.

They have offered their own lottery picks, the 12th and 13th selections, to make a deal to move up, according to NBA executives not authorized to speak publicly on the matter and media reports. So far they have been rebuffed in their attempts to procure a deal for a top-five pick with the Sacramento Kings (who pick second), Atlanta Hawks (third), Memphis Grizzlies (fourth) and Dallas Mavericks (fifth).

The Clippers will continue to do their due diligence and talk with teams ahead of them in the draft with the hopes of getting a high enough pick to select European star Luka Doncic, according to the executives.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this needs to be over by tomorrow night. cant do this until next season.
    I agree, I just can't see this going into the season, even if it's a good "screw you Kawhi" move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny that anyone believes the Kawhi is actually mad at the organization (Pop, med team, Parker, etc.) about anything. It's just an excuse. He should have just said it wasn't working for him and he wanted out.
    Exactly Kori. Charles Barkley is basically saying the same thing. If Kawhi wants out, just say it directly. No need to disrespect the Spurs nor the medical staff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are way better offers on the table.
    I hope you’re right, but again, if these teams believe Kawhi will only sign with LA next Summer, as his camp is saying he will, teams are not going to sell the farm to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you’re right, but again, if these teams believe Kawhi will only sign with LA next Summer, as his camp is saying he will, teams are not going to sell the farm to get him.
    Do you think the Clippers deal is good leverage against the Lakers and any other team? He signs a extension with Clippers and Lakers miss out, and it could attract LeBron to the Clippers over Lakers if that went down. Even if it’s less assets the Spurs got back vs a Lakers deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see the responses to this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8h6c7an

If we could get #4 and #13 I'd strongly consider this deal. It keeps us relevant next season and with LA at the 5 it allows us to spread the floor more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see the responses to this

Kawhi to Philly confirmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8h6c7an

If we could get #4 and #13 I'd strongly consider this deal. It keeps us relevant next season and with LA at the 5 it allows us to spread the floor more.
    Jerry West is way too smart to take on that Parsons contract. And I don’t want Gallo’s bloated contract either. Staying “relevant” is not what we want. If we’re losing our franchise player, it needs to be for young assets that we can build upon moving onward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qui-Gon was out there busting his ass off while Ob-Wan was on the sidelines because of a sore quad tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s sister.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s sister.

Well, at least she's polite. "Thanks for stopping by." I actually think she's pretty great. This can't be easy on her, either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry West is way too smart to take on that Parsons contract. And I don’t want Gallo’s bloated contract either.
    I don't want Gallo's contract either but, I'd rather have it than Parsons and I do want the #4 pick. As for West, he's being aggressive trying to cut in front of the Lakers on this and this is probably the price to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi’s sister.

She's dropping truth nukes. It takes two tango tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like me playing monopoly

Thread Information