Page 169 of 745 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 18607
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Charlotte clearly says no. They lose Kemba Walker for Brandon Ingram and the Deng contract? That'd be worse than drafting Kwame Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see...it's this vile bitterness that makes him want to leave. Now Pop's calling him, texting, Facetiming, Skyping, etc., trying to get Kiwi to change his mind. PATHETIC tbh
    Haha..."vile bitterness."

= Detroit

Btw, that bitterness was second in the entropy stream. Kawhi was first a disgruntled, silent punk. Then he Kawhit on the team entirely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who says no?

Spurs say no while laughing.

Kemba is about to be a free agent demanding a max contract of his own when the Spurs already have Murray, second team all defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question. The assumption is that Jabari’s sources are from Kawhi’s group whereas Shams and Woj sources are from the Spurs side (even though they conflict sometimes)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol. Who says no?

Well besides PATFO? Most of Spurs land? I'm guessing Jordan, Charlotte management and most of that city, and most of the ing League.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs do. Probably the Hornets too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    block the path to LA, and craft a trade as beneficial to your own interests as possible.
    I wonder if Spurs will refuse any KL trade into WC?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. That trade by that idiot is ridiculously bad. No one wants Deng's contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not so sure anymore that Kawhi is being led by the nose by his uncle. After thinking about it, I suspect LeBron got in his ear directly about finding a way to “take control” and engineer a way out of San Antonio to go home to LA, into a situation where he could do his thing and win without having to lead, without sacrificing too much money. When his agent wouldn’t entertain it, Kawhi asked his uncle for help and things went from there.

Once you figure that out, obviously there’s no point in trying to salvage the relationship. Kawhi is like any other guy who will lie, cheat, and steal to get what he wants. You can’t trust him and you can’t build a franchise around him. Now that you know he’ll lie his ass off to your face, and his intentions are transparent, the path forward is clear: block the path to LA, and craft a trade as beneficial to your own interests as possible.
    Dude, no. LeBron has nothing to do with this. That's hilarious.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not trading Kawhi to the West if I'm the Spurs. I would to boo him twice a year when he comes to the AT&T Center, but that's not enough for me to trade him to a Western Conference team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. That trade by that idiot is ridiculously bad. No one wants Deng's contract.
    Thank God for Mitch and Buss, Jr.

That Deng contract might just block the next ordained superteam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Lakers fans and media so desperate to get Kawhi in a trade?

Just wait a year and sign him free agency. And you can keep Ingram and Kuzma and Ball.

AND you can make sure he's *healthy* by waiting a year to make sure.

AND since it's not about the money I'm sure Kawhi will sign for whatever cap room is there. It's all about being home, right? And only playing for the Lakers, right?

Why so panicked?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just wait a year and sign him free agency. And you can keep Ingram and Kuzma and Ball.

AND since it's not about the money I'm sure Kawhi will sign for whatever cap room is there. It's all about being home, right? And only playing for the Lakers, right?

Why so panicked?
    Agreed that to me is the weirdest thing at how angry Laker fans are getting at the Spurs for not wanting to trade Kawhi to them. If I was them I would actually be happy about that since it's been leaked out Kawhi will sign with them anyways when he's an FA. They can still keep their young players Ingram and Kuzma without having to trade them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why so panicked?
    They can't keep Ingram, Kuzma and Ball and get the three big players they wall. This is all the Lakers fans and ESPN wanting LeBron, Kawhi, and George all at the same time. Nevermind that they play the same position, nevermind that they'd have no money to get actual, you know, players around them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why so panicked?
    They don’t give a about Kawhi...they just want LeBron..

And they feel either Kawhi or George pretty much guarantees LeBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need Leonard to get LeBron. Doubt LeBron wants to go to the LA show with Daady Big Baller and Uncle Denny and the other LA freaks anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need Leonard to get LeBron. Doubt LeBron wants to go to the LA show with Daady Big Baller and Uncle Denny and the other LA freaks anyways.
    No ing way LeBron goes to LA with their junk roster without Kawhi. Maybe not even with George.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We may see a Philly/Boston trading war shaping up. Which is awesome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't keep Ingram, Kuzma and Ball and get the three big players they wall. This is all the Lakers fans and ESPN wanting LeBron, Kawhi, and George all at the same time. Nevermind that they play the same position, nevermind that they'd have no money to get actual, you know, players around them.
    They can keep those guys, they just need Kawhi to sign for the MLE next year. Maybe lose Ball, but that's it

Then stretch Deng

Kawhi will surely sign for the MLE or whatever room they have because it's not about the money. It's about family. Kawhi still drives a beat up old car, he's not worried about $$$.

, I bet he's willing to sign for the minimum so the Lakers can use the MLE on someone else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can keep those guys, they just need Kawhi to sign for the MLE next year. Maybe lose Ball, but that's it

Then stretch Deng

Kawhi will surely sign for the MLE or whatever room they have because it's not about the money. It's about family. Kawhi still drives a beat up old car, he's not worried about $$$.

, I bet he's willing to sign for the minimum so the Lakers can use the MLE on someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then stretch Deng

Dude, this is all about money. Kawhi's side knew the Spurs were going to lowball from the Supermax and so they started pitching going somewhere else. They sure as aren't accepting the MLE. That's ing ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not so sure anymore that Kawhi is being led by the nose by his uncle. After thinking about it, I suspect LeBron got in his ear directly about finding a way to “take control” and engineer a way out of San Antonio to go home to LA, into a situation where he could do his thing and win without having to lead, without sacrificing too much money. When his agent wouldn’t entertain it, Kawhi asked his uncle for help and things went from there.

Once you figure that out, obviously there’s no point in trying to salvage the relationship. Kawhi is like any other guy who will lie, cheat, and steal to get what he wants. You can’t trust him and you can’t build a franchise around him. Now that you know he’ll lie his ass off to your face, and his intentions are transparent, the path forward is clear: block the path to LA, and craft a trade as beneficial to your own interests as possible.
    Of course. Also putting 2 and 2 together likely whichever shoe company has let it be known that if a superteam happens they'll provide a great deal.

Fly in the ointment is of course that the Spurs have him under contract for the next year. We live in a stupid adolescent and spoiled culture but saying you want something doesn't mean you get something

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, this is all about money. Kawhi's side knew the Spurs were going to lowball from the Supermax and so they started pitching going somewhere else. They sure as aren't accepting the MLE. That's ing ridiculous.
    Pretty sure he’s being sarcastic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's being a sarcastic got tbh

Thread Information