Page 171 of 745 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay fantasies again? Smh. You're sick.
    Nah dude. I’m speaking truth about you and your infatuation with Kawhi...

You live in your room typing away defending the love you’ll never meet or even see..

Trolling is your life. That’s the sick thing. Trolling in your stained Kawhi shirt from last weekend you dirty pig

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Juan Carlos bodying spur fan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does it feel to be a little ? grown men so emotional over a man not wanting to play for their team. It's pathetic. You must have a really ty life if an NBA player means this much to you
    got

Speaking of grown men, what "man" wears another man's jersey? Carries his jock strap? Wipes his ass? Lives and dies with an autistic mute? Follow him wherever he goes like a little doggy ready to lick up his splooge and explain all his mistakes away?

You are no man at all, you are a little fangirl. Stop talking to me little girl, there are men present here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah dude. I’m speaking truth about you and your infatuation with Kawhi...

You live in your room typing away defending the love you’ll never meet or even see..

Trolling is your life. That’s the sick thing. Trolling in your stained Kawhi shirt from last weekend you dirty pig
    Why are you so obsessed with me? And there you go again with the stains. You have some personal issues to work out, bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got

Speaking of grown men, what "man" wears another man's jersey? Carries his jock strap? Wipes his ass? Lives and dies with an autistic mute? Follow him wherever he goes like a little doggy ready to lick up his splooge and explain all his mistakes away?

You are no man at all, you are a little fangirl. Stop talking to me little girl, there are men present here.
    You and coachmac need to hook up already. The gay tension between you two gots is undeniable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question. The assumption is that Jabari’s sources are from Kawhi’s group whereas Shams and Woj sources are from the Spurs side (even though they conflict sometimes)?
    From their comments, it would seem that Jabari and Shams sources are from Kawhi's side and Woj is Spurs side

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why every time I look up coachmac is ethering Rob...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why every time I look up coachmac is ethering Rob...
    Lmao. Stop it. Yeah, he's really telling me off with his gay fantasies. Gtfo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so obsessed with me? And there you go again with the stains. You have some personal issues to work out, bud.
    Hey your hot pocket is ready

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From their comments, it would seem that Jabari and Shams sources are from Kawhi's side and Woj is Spurs side
    I read somewhere that someone said that Shams gets his info from Ludden. What you said also makes sense though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know coachmac failed horribly with his attempt at a basketball Podcast but maybe he can start a podcast about and gay sexual adventures. He seems like he has the passion for it since he talks about it all the time.

Hmm..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know coachmac failed horribly with his attempt at a basketball Podcast but maybe he can start a podcast about and gay sexual adventures. He seems like he has the passion for it since he talks about it all the time.

Hmm..
    tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Hmm..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look the Kawhitter ball gargling crew with multiple alts is in full force. LOL gts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hmm..

Oh did I strike a cord talking to your friend? Or is that you Rob? The podcast is all y’all have to say..I post you’ll click..and tbh is totally fine. Cause you clicked it and I benefit from it.

You and your crew beg for your name to get bolded so you can feel accomplished...troll for a living with a salary of FREE.

How about you control atl delete and kiss your aunt on the cheek and go get some sun for once.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very interesting. If PG stays in OKC, and Spurs broadcasting he’s SA or East only, that really changes Lebrons decision making process when it was starting to look like LA vs. Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Lakers fans and media so desperate to get Kawhi in a trade?

Just wait a year and sign him free agency. And you can keep Ingram and Kuzma and Ball.

AND you can make sure he's *healthy* by waiting a year to make sure.

AND since it's not about the money I'm sure Kawhi will sign for whatever cap room is there. It's all about being home, right? And only playing for the Lakers, right?

Why so panicked?
    haha this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very interesting. If PG stays in OKC, and Spurs broadcasting he’s SA or East only, that really changes Lebrons decision making process when it was starting to look like LA vs. Cleveland.
    If I'm LeBron there's no way I got to LAL alone. That roster is kind of trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm LeBron there's no way I got to LAL alone. That roster is kind of trash.
    Kind of is an understatement, the roster is .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care what anyone says, kawhi wont be on the lakers this upcoming season, I’ll give anyone 3-1 odds if they wanna bet on that.
    But after this season, he probably will. Hopefully the lakers sign 2 other players to the max this year so they can’t get kawhi later. That’s why im rooting for George to go to the lakers, hopefully joined by cousins followed by trading for melo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than what he has in Cleveland tbh.

Ingram is a very solid you talent, and Kuma isn't bad at all.

RandLe is a hard nosed player, and is a good fit in small ball.

The turd that stinks the most is Ball, due to his pappy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than what he has in Cleveland tbh.

Ingram is a very solid you talent, and Kuma isn't bad at all.

RandLe is a hard nosed player, and is a good fit in small ball.

The turd that stinks the most is Ball, due to his pappy.
    It’s kind of like people forgot that the Lakers had one of the best records in the league sometime after the all star break

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm sure Kawhi would gladly ruin his own reputation and sit out a year of his career just because LeBron asks him to.

You LeBron haters are something else. It's incredible how you guys have convinced yourselves that one of the classiest players in the league is really a comic-book villain.
    I forgot that one of the reasons I stopped posting in here for years was because of all the stupid people for whom you have to spoon-feed every detail of every point, and who cop an at ude to boot.

I like LeBron. I think he’s probably the second-greatest player of all time. He’s also pretty savvy for a guy with no education past high school.

LeBron has no reason to be loyal to the Spurs. He has professional respect for Gregg Popovich, but that binds him in no way to act with any sort of deference to the Spurs. This is about business. There is absolutely nothing wrong or unethical with pointing out an opportunity to Kawhi Leonard, if that in fact happened. Anything unethical Kawhi does to pursue that opportunity is 100% on Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You playing checkers, I see. Expiring contracts are extremely valuable. Once upon a time the Lakers flipped Kwame for MVPau. But they had to eat a few years of his deal to reap the benefits. 2 rangs later...
    Lol. Yes, once upon a time in a world when the Logo and former Laker GM somehow became the Grizzlies GM and happened to ship off the League's best Center, in his prime, for a washed out player with at ude problems. Hmm, how did that happen??

Seriously, GTFOH. Everyone knows what happened there. Don't act like you guys just outmaneuvered the Griz. It was a calculated ploy. And it was utter BS....and will contribute greatly to the fact Pop won't ship Kawhi there. Thankfully, the Karma Gods have us Mitch and Buss, Jr to engineer that Deng contract for payback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hmm..
    Show him how it's done, with the Guide to being an auntfocker weekly podcast.

Thread Information