Page 174 of 745 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats fine.. never fault someone for that. But there are MUCH MUCH MUCH better ways of getting this ... Quitting your team, blaming problems on other people, etc is very unprofessional.
    I think they’re referring to PG in this case.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Love Our Spurs ting All Over Magic and ESPN/CNN

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No to Fultz...but yes to Saric, Covington, Smith and a pick.
    I'd much rather have Fultz than Covington. Covington is a 27 year old below average player who is at his peak. At least Fultz is still an unknown and the Spurs would have a team option they could decline next summer if he doesn't show improvement, while Covington is signed through 2021-22.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd much rather have Fultz than Covington. Covington is a 27 year old below average player who is at his peak. At least Fultz is still an unknown and the Spurs would have a team option they could decline next summer if he doesn't show improvement, while Covington is signed through 2021-22.
    Agreed. Any deal with Philly would include Fultz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It would be Fultz and we'd be lucky to get any combination of the other players now that Kawhi has royally ed up by stating he'll only sign with the Lakers next Summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop makes his first appearance since the end of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, you definitely take Fultz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be Fultz and we'd be lucky to get any combination of the other players now that Kawhi has royally ed up by stating he'll only sign with the Lakers next Summer.
    Dude, that’s old news, from like last week. Why you buggin now?

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray, White, Walker, Fultz??? Not to mention Parker and Mills, maybe Ginobili... I guess we could just do a battle royale for playing time

we need 3s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, that’s old news, from like last week. Why you buggin now?
    Buggin'? Lol. I'm not, I'm just saying we're not going to get a great return for a guy who swears he won't re-sign with the team we're trading him too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz sucks and is redundant to Murray. If we could get a third team involved that would take Fultz for a different prospects, I'd be down with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair criticism of Covington, but at least he plays a position of need. Fultz sucks and plays with position chock full of young prospects already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, you definitely take Fultz.
    What's so good about Fultz?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brett Brown thinks he can sway him? I honestly don't think Kawhi cares about ringing again like he does being in LA tho.
    Well, there was talk that his camp was ok with him in NY area so they might have a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair criticism of Covington, but at least he plays a position of need. Fultz sucks and plays with position chock full of young prospects already.
    All positions are positions of need in a total rebuild after the franchise walks out of town. I don't see Murray as a great starting option. A bit like George Hill, extremely limited game and will likely be expensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if Fultz is great or mediocre, doubt he sucks. People passing judgement on him based on his limited playing time to date are ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there was talk that his camp was ok with him in NY area so they might have a shot.
    That team is garbage from top (Porzingis simply due to injury concern, & I think he's a soft euro pussy due to complaining to media of fatigue) to bottom tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not writing this guy off after one injured season. I mean I'm not thrilled with trading Kawhi for someone who is such a risk, but Jaylen Brown and Brandon Ingram are B-level talents at best. So unless I can get Tatum, Fultz is probably the guy I'm after. I'd rather have a 50/50 chance or even a 25/75 shot at A-level talent vs a 100% shot at a B-level one considering A-level and B-level talents will both command the 25% max salary coming off their rookie deals but only the A-level talent will actually win you any games. Of course I'd much rather get Tatum since he's probably a 80/20 chance of becoming an A-level player. It's lottery until the Spurs get their next A-level talent anyways.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-23-2018 at 08:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The jury is still out on Fultz, but he obviously comes with red flags.

I do agree with the concerns that he doesn't really fill a position of need, but...if you can stockpile talent, you sort the rest out later. I'm just not sold on how talented Fultz really is since no one really got a chance to see him play in his first year. He could be amazing...or he could be a total bust. It's hard to except a gamble like that as a centerpiece of a trade for Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if Fultz is great or mediocre, doubt he sucks. People passing judgement on him based on his limited playing time to date are ridiculous.
    Agree. Too soon to trash this kid.

The truth is we might have to go through a few pgs before settling on the long term guy. Murray showed a lot of good but he also has much more room to improve. White is still an unknown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally agree With you and baseline.

plus fultz showed some good things last year, 7 pts 4 assists 3 rebounds and 1 stl with 18 minutes/game ....
    Last edited by duncan2150; 06-23-2018 at 08:10 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    so if kawhi is traded could he manage to pass a physical even if he still can’t play? idk how stringent nba physicals are.

i just realized if the spurs traded him to somewhere he really wouldn’t wanna be i wonder if he would try to fail a physical on purpose.

iirc, wasn’t there an end of season physical? no news from that i guess...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's by far the best player of those mentioned. He was a top 3 talent in the draft last year. Sure, he was injured and had some shooting issues, but Blake Griffin was hurt his first year and won ROY the following one and shooting can be fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if kawhi is traded could he manage to pass a physical even if he still can’t play? idk how stringent nba physicals are.

i just realized if the spurs traded him to somewhere he wouldn’t wanna be i wonder if he would try to fail a physical on purpose.

iirc, wasn’t there an end of season physical? no news from that i guess...
    Tyson Chandler was supposed to be traded to OKC but he failed physical & was sent back to Hornets, that was in 09. But I'm not aware of many failed physicals as of late, did IT fail his with Cavs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only reason not to take Fultz in this situation would be our logjam at the PG/combo/SG slots, but that's a bad reason not to take him.

Thread Information