Page 5 of 745 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol what a cuck Kawhi is, suddenly dont feel mad at ZaZa anymore, Kawhi.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'm thinking things were fine until Pop used his old puppets Manu and Tony to talk to the media after PATFO was the one who mishandled his injury and brought him back too early.
    I'm thinking they were fine until last offseason when they signed Patty and Pau and ted up the cap space for the next three years. The roster in general sucks and I harbor no ill feelings toward Kawhi from wanting to get out from under that. No player should be asked to carry that amount of scrubs night in and night out.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm only trading him for Tatum. If Leonard shoots down a trade to Boston by not extending he can sit his ass in New York for another year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude sat out an entire season to save his longevity knowing/suspecting he wouldn't stay with the current team. Spurs shouldn't care what he wants.
    Exactly. It’s a matter of principle, not only for the Spurs but for the league as a whole. More and more, players are becoming absolute divas and acting like they can just welch on their contracts. Last I checked, their names are on the ing dotted line too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking they were fine until last offseason when they signed Patty and Pau and ted up the cap space for the next three years. The roster in general sucks and I harbor no ill feelings toward Kawhi from wanting to get out from under that. No player should be asked to carry that amount of scrubs night in and night out.
    LeBron does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not let him go to where he wants to go, as long as we get good value in return
    no. You don't help a Western Conference team build another super team. Add to that how he handled all of last year. Screw that dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a healthy dynamic

Do we need any more proof that it was Pop cowardly using his old worn out puppets to call out Kawhi for him that drove him away?

PATFO brings the man back too early and mishandles his injury, Pop and the Mummy Krew pull that stunt, then he sits out the rest of the year. You can connect the dots.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know how we make out without taking Dengs maggot infested contract. And we can't ship him somewhere else cause then it takes picks away...
    Why would the Spurs take Deng's piece of contract? The Spurs are going to trade away the best player and get back the worst contract in the deal in return?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ing sucks. This franchise made him. He could have played at any point this year and instead stole money. Now he's torpedoing the trade value they could have got for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah dude, enough with your bull . Manu and Tony never quit on the ing team. I'm sick of your with this dude. Enough. You can GTFO with him too.
    Crofl. Cry about it got

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this pretty much confirms our worse fears, that Kawhi's ignorant ass uncle has convinced him he needs to play for the Lakers, and potentially some sort of collusion ensued where they told Kawhi to sit out to avoid ANY POSSIBLE INJURY so they get a 100% fresh super star.

WTF

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeBron is also the GOAT and an unprecedented floor raiser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we need any more proof that it was Pop cowardly using his old worn out puppets to call out Kawhi for him that drove him away? PATFO brings the man back too early and mishandles his injury, Pop and the Mummy Krew pull that stunt, then he sits out the rest of the year. You can connect the dots.
    PATFO. Rode Duncan for 20 years now they're finally being exposed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there ya go..

Guess Lebron to LA just went up..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I'm thinking Kawhi never gave Pop an opportunity to offer a supermax. He wants to get the out of town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a Fake News war or what?
    Green said he wants to stay without a doubt, and these ¨journalists¨ say he wants to play elsewhere...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its pretty obvious that at some point the Spurs refused to offer him the Supermax. Good, you can't sit out a ing year with a sore knee then get rewarded with that contract. How are the Spurs supposed to trust his ass? All this er had to do was show up and not be a .

I'm not sure how this effects his market. The Cavs got utter for Kyrie and this seems to be a pretty similar situation now. Indiana got a good return for PG, but thats only in retrospect. At the time everyone thought they got fleeced. I'd like to see a move before the draft. Sucks to see Pops career end under this s drama.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm only trading him for Tatum. If Leonard shoots down a trade to Boston by not extending he can sit his ass in New York for another year.
    That is what I would insist on too ...
    Im cooling on Jaylen Brown he is good but Ingram is gonna be much better.
    OF course right now Tatum looks better than Ingram but If Tatum is untouchable Ingram is the next best prospect wayyyy better than Lonzo, saric, Fultz etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing you're not running the team. I'd trade him for the #2 pick so fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Doncic dream is alive then, still think Philly is favorite tho, too much to offer.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Lonzo would be a glorified rental. He would never sign an extension with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you ignorants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The writing was on the wall for a while but I gave him the benefit of the doubt (out of principle) but now? him. He is a and I don't want him on my team. Trade his ass to a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp. him. Guess the supermax offer was off the table.
    good, he never deserved it after last year

Thread Information