Page 67 of 745 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 18607
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That would be great for Spurs, but aside from unloading Parsons I don't see what Memphis gets out of it.
    Not a bad haul I think the best players are gone by those spots ...but maybe Spurs like/have identified a KL type prospect within top 10?
    but why would Memphis want Love?
    IS Gasol gone?
    That's an awfully slow front court ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be great for Spurs, but aside from unloading Parsons I don't see what Memphis gets out of it.
    Agree, not sure why Memphis does that ...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    How so? We don’t know how the market for a top 3 player will shake out. We were discussing what appears to have been discussed to varying degrees and how we would rank them.
    spur don't have that leverage though. not when Kiwi's group is telling everyone he wants to sign in LA. not to mention the bone growing out of his thigh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kyrie. horror stories from playing with LBJ? GTFO.
    it's got to be a nightmare going to the finals every season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a bad haul I think the best players are gone by those spots ...but maybe Spurs like/have identified a KL type prospect within top 10?
    IS Gasol gone?
    Gasol and the FO loved that slow front court of he and Randolph for so long. Memphis is joke of an organization as well, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They get a talented player in place of Parsons instead of just having to use the 4th pick to dump him (which isn’t likely anyways). But they may value getting a good player for that pick and dumping Parsons since they struggle to attract free agents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IS Gasol gone?
    If you think the main guys are gone and you want someone not only better than Parsons but to rid yourself of Parsons’ deal? Not a bad option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spur don't have that leverage though. not when Kiwi's group is telling everyone he wants to sign in LA. not to mention the bone growing out of his thigh
    If you believe that then SA has all the leverage. If Kawhi has a bone growing out of his thigh then he will be damaged goods. He can’t afford to mess with SA or they will let him walk in free agency where the best he could do is 145M vs the 219M he can get now. That’s if he does well this next season with SA vs sitting out again or looking like a s of himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think the main guys are gone and you want someone not only better than Parsons but to rid yourself of Parsons’ deal? Not a bad option.
    Yes, but it pushes them back to what, the middle of the pack? Surely even Memphis would tire of Mediocrity, that's why they hired Bickerstaff as head coach.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    If you believe that then SA has all the leverage. If Kawhi has a bone growing out of his thigh then he will be damaged goods. He can’t afford to mess with SA or they will let him walk in free agency where the best he could do is 145M vs the 219M he can get now. That’s if he does well this next season with SA vs sitting out again or looking like a s of himself.
    but PATFO potentially getting nothing out of Kiwi walking in 2019 is even worse than Kiwi losing money he would make up in the backend. much worse, no GM in their right mind would be able to justify that when lottery picks and A-/B+ prospects were on the table a summer before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but it pushes them back to what, the middle of the pack? Surely even Memphis would tire of Mediocrity, that's why they hired Bickerstaff as head coach.
    Maybe - but not everyone can be choosers. They gave out an awful deal and might be happy just getting a more positive asset/flexilbity while still fighting for playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but PATFO potentially getting nothing out of Kiwi walking in 2019 is even worse than Kiwi losing money he would make up in the backend. much worse, no GM in their right mind would be able to justify that when lottery picks and A-/B+ prospects were on the table a summer before.
    But you said Kawhi has a bone growing? How can he make up that money after 2 years of sitting out?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you said Kawhi has a bone growing? How can he make up that money after 2 years of sitting out?
    Who ever said he had a bone growing? Calcification of the tendon/muscle is a very much different process with different implications....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ever said he had a bone growing? Calcification of the tendon/muscle is a very much different process with different implications....
    Cam did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are MEM, would you take someone as talented as Kevin Love with the number 4 pick? If you can get a bird in the hand (known good player with positive value) with Love for the 4th pick that alone may be good enough. If it also let’s you shed Parsons?

Again, not saying MEM would or should trade 4 to dump parsons just that it’s the only thing I can see CLE doing to truly get Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s been quiet since Friday
    Because it was nothing but a leak. I decided to wait until we hear something official.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A big trade proposal i saw based on disgruntled stars like butler
    HEAT GET
    KAWHI LEONARD
    TYUS JONES

SPURS GET
    JIMMY BUTLER
    JEFF TEAGUE
    BAM ADEBAYO

TIMBERWOLVES GET
    C.J. MCCOLLUM
    GORAN DRAGIC
    ZACH COLLINS
    JUSTISE WINSLOW

TRAILBLAZERS GET
    PAU GASOL
    JOSH RICHARDSON
    DEJOUNTE MURRAY
    2019 1ST ROUND PICK (FROM MIA)

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    but if it's that bad, it's even less likely other teams will give spur a kings ransom

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leak about spurs not offering Supermax may also have come from Kwahi's "camp" as well. SA doesn't let crap like that out. Kwahi's camp trying to make themselves look like the victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s been quiet since Friday
    why is no one taking note of this? even the source of the breaking news (jabari young) wasn't adamant about what he reported last night when he was on the local news. he stated that leonard could still stay and then later went on some bizarre rant where he pointed his comments directly to pop and said that if "you get in a room with kawhi, his mom and his uncle and sort everything out, i guarantee he will stay". what the was that all about? in the meantime, neither the spurs or leonard or his "people" have actually said anything at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol that offer where we replace leonard with older, inferior version of leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A big trade proposal i saw based on disgruntled stars like butler
    HEAT GET
    KAWHI LEONARD
    TYUS JONES

SPURS GET
    JIMMY BUTLER
    JEFF TEAGUE
    BAM ADEBAYO

TIMBERWOLVES GET