Page 73 of 745 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 18607
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't let Leonard walk for nothing; it would set the franchise back years. Brown, Kings 1st, Rozier, Morris (rerouted for something like Bradley and Jerebko's non guaranteed, who'd be waived), Yabusele, Nader, might not sound great, but it's a chance at 2 foundational pieces (Brown, who already looks to be and the Kings 1st), plus a low end starter (Rozier). That's like skipping the first few years of a typical re-build.
    I say we risk losing him for nothing and keep him part of the team as long as possible and do all you can to repair the relationship. I rather bottom out than take back players that won’t get us any closer to a championship. We’d be at best Atlanta or Toronto of the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money is coming in tho on kawhi to Phoenix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say we risk losing him for nothing and keep him part of the team as long as possible and do all you can to repair the relationship. I rather bottom out than take back players that won’t get us any closer to a championship. We’d be at best Atlanta or Toronto of the West.
    Kawhi or no Kawhi, this team isn't winning a chip with no guards, and only one decent big who mostly shoots fadeaway 3s.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they don't next season, but with their youth and depth and the Warriors mileage piling up and lack of depth, they should be able to eventually overtake them. I'm not saying it wouldn't make sense for them to trade for Leonard, but they don't need it in the typical way a team in their position would.

I'd do this trade if I were them because they'd be in good position if he walked, but financially it'll be difficult to make it work long term with their core and it'll be as difficult if not more keeping everyone happy. 4 go to type perimeter players, all in or pre prime, is unprecedented. Someone(s) is probably going to be unhappy.

Spurs can't let Leonard walk for nothing; it would set the franchise back years. Brown, Kings 1st, Rozier, Morris (rerouted for something like Bradley and Jerebko's non guaranteed, who'd be waived), Yabusele, Nader, might not sound great, but it's a chance at 2 foundational pieces (Brown, who already looks to be and the Kings 1st), plus a low end starter (Rozier). That's like skipping the first few years of a typical re-build.
    Brown foundational.

Dude is statistically a below average player with his 13.6 PER. Your trade would set the team back years. I'm not interested in paying Jaylen Brown $25 million a year in two years in the hopes of him peaking as an above average starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to belive bruh but that Cavs team had Kyrie/Bron. You think Sarver is all in with Booker and Marqueese Chriss?
    Booker and Kawhi for sure. Then attracting other stars due to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so some dabom level moron accidently pumped up the odds and now they are falling back down lol spur fan who thinks this means anything
    even having it at +300 now means PHX is the favorite. You can’t even bet on any other team on that site and it’s legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns would be re ed to give up the #1 pick for a likely one-year rental on Kawhi.

Then again, this is the Suns we are talking about.
    They would have assurances if they did the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole thing says KL2
    I know. I’m just spreading conspiracies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money is coming in tho on kawhi to Phoenix

Phoenix isn't even on the board on bovada.

https://sports.bovada.lv/basketball/...n-201806191900

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to belive bruh but that Cavs team had Kyrie/Bron. You think Sarver is all in with Booker and Marqueese Chriss?
    Also, you all know I’ve been touting Kawhi to PHX for a while. I think it makes perfect sense assuming PHX can 1) keep Booker and 2) have assurances Kawhi will re-sign.

PHX isn’t the biggest market but it’s bigger than SA, they have great medical team and Booker is viewed as a star. I can see the appeal.

We shall see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs get #1, #16 and Jackson?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’d want doncic with pick 1 right?
    I would want Ayton with that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even having it at +300 now means PHX is the favorite. You can’t even bet on any other team on that site and it’s legit.
    Odds are getting closer too, calls were made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bovada has Kawhi to LA at -135.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brown foundational.

Dude is statistically a below average player with his 13.6 PER. Your trade would set the team back years. I'm not interested in paying Jaylen Brown $25 million a year in two years in the hopes of him peaking as an above average starter.
    Foundational player = potential to be top 3 player on a good team.

Brown has played at 20 and 21 in his first 2 seasons. He already made a significant jump from season 1 to 2. Go and look at the progression in advanced stats from James, Durant, Leonard, Antetokounmpo, Butler, George, etc. from the beginning of their career until now. Can't see him getting to the level of the first 4, but I don't think the last 2 are out of the question.

You unrealistic idiots are going to be in for a rude awakening if/when a trade comes to fruition. They're not getting a massive haul.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Spurs pick up the #1 for Kawhi (unlikely I think) it would be one of the greatest year-to-year draft stories of all time.

First the Spurs take George Hill at #26.

Then, after getting good value from Hill, they turn #26 Hill into #15 Kawhi.

Then, after getting great value from Kawhi, they turn #15 Kawhi into the #1 pick.

Who needs to tank, just keep moving up while winning.

Brilliant, it it actually happens.
    Couldnt argue with this over Tatum package.. even if not much else came back. Even in a weak draft the #1 pick has intrinsic value.I think they have another #1 dont they? Jackson and the #1 pick or an additional first would be great value plus Suns keep booker could be a win/win. Spurs have had great success with the #1 pick not that they have had many but hey some teams we know and love draft Olowokandi, Wiggins, bennett or Greg Oden ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brown has played at 20 and 21 in his first 2 seasons. He already made a significant jump from season 1 to 2. Go and look at the progression in advanced stats from James, Durant, Leonard, Antetokounmpo, Butler, George, etc. from the beginning of their career until now. Can't see him getting to the level of the first 4, but I don't think the last 2 are out of the question.

You unrealistic idiots are going to be in for a rude awakening if/when a trade comes to fruition. They're not getting a massive haul.
    You’re so emotional...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They can get a better offer from Philly and stick it to Ainge at the same time for not offering Tatum. I don't know why you're in such a rush to take pennies on the dollar. At least try to get 45 cents.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs get #1, #16 and Jackson?
    if you guys get all that ... great haul.
    I don't love this draft, but Spurs do have a proven track record with development ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You take suns 1st, Jackson and chandler. You bring back gay and kyle and run the same team. You let chandler and Gasol expire and explore 2020 free agency. Pop retired in this scenario Btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Gambling Podcast Twitter account, Kawhi to PHX is a done deal. It’s for #1, #16, and other assents. So dry don’t know how to post twitter messages.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will laugh my ass off though if Spurs only get Jackson and #16 ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Gambling Podcast Twitter account, Kawhi to PHX is a done deal. It’s for #1, #16, and other assents. So dry don’t know how to post twitter messages.
    We can only dream.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if true, awesome trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the link is https://twitter.com/GamblingPodcast/...36958414503937 you would embed the tweet as

[ ]1008836958414503937[/ ]

where you replace the word by the word tweet

Here's the tweet

Thread Information