Page 77 of 745 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be possibly the worst trade of all time.

Hornacek, Andrew Lang and another scrub were better value for Barkley.
    Teams wary of it being a 1 year rental. It sucks but it's the reality.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully expect PATFO to get trade raped, but I at least hope they get a nice, HEB steak dinner out of it tbh
    Those trades are more like PATFO getting trade gangbang glory holed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams wary of it being a 1 year rental. It sucks but it's the reality.
    And that's why I suspend that got.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you guys Ainge wouldn't want to trade Brown and Tatum.
    The other post said Ainge made both Brown and Tatum untouchable. That's actually quite different.

It's possible the Spurs would be willing to make a deal for one of the two plus other assets, but won't trade Kawhi if it means not getting either one of Tatum and Brown.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought he faked his "injury" to get out of the spurs. Total pussy move and cowardly. Greats like jordan, timmy, bird, lebron would never pull such a move. In the world of kinesiology/sports medicine, athletes who are having quad/knee/leg issues, 99% of them gain weight and look pudgier than normal. Kawhi's physique never changed. He stayed pretty ripped in shape throughout the whole to me. To me, the dude was still running doing cardio in his house and then pulled the im too injured to play when he showed up for work. Him and his group have been trying to leave the spurs for 2 years, so i dont buy this "spurs betrayal" or "injury mismanagement" mamaditas/bull that his camp has been releasing. Its just damage control to prevent kawquitter from looking like a pussy and a massive coward. The spurs are known league wide of protecting and babying their players. So i give them the benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs need to play the waiting game rather than take a bad deal.

It's hard but ya gotta do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought he faked his "injury" to get out of the spurs. Total pussy move and cowardly. Greats like jordan, timmy, bird, lebron would never pull such a move. In the world of kinesiology/sports medicine, athletes who are having quad/knee/leg issues, 99% of them gain weight and look pudgier than normal. Kawhi's physique never changed. He stayed pretty ripped in shape throughout the whole to me. To me, the dude was still running doing cardio in his house and then pulled the im too injured to play when he showed up for work. Him and his group have been trying to leave the spurs for 2 years, so i dont buy this "spurs betrayal" or "injury mismanagement" mamaditas/bull that his camp has been releasing. Its just damage control to prevent kawquitter from looking like a pussy and a massive coward. The spurs are known league wide of protecting and babying their players. So i give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Why would Kawhi fake an injury to force a trade? That makes absolutely zero sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit him out or suspend.

If someone offers you feces on a plate to don't beg to eat it. Wait and eat later.

And : at Zhaire and Keita.

Zhaire might be off the board as it is and I wouldn't touch slow Keita with pick 18 anyway

What trash, I hope the Spurs don't give up like they're in ho e like so many Spurs fans are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those trades are more like PATFO getting trade gangbang glory holed.
    PATFO will be doing it willingly, and with a smile on their face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Josh Jackson - he’s a great get. But not getting the first pick would be harsh. Josh is not enough even with the 16th pick.

I like Josh + 16 more than Kyrie or the 12/13 from Clippers or Ingram/Kuz/25 but was hoping for more for sure. Just have to wait and see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Kawhi fake an injury to force a trade? That makes absolutely zero sense.
    Seems to be working so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs need to play the waiting game rather than take a bad deal.

It's hard but ya gotta do it.
    Agreed. He's still under contract after all. Let next season play out and see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amin is roasting us on ESPN right now
    What did that idiot say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit him out or suspend.

If someone offers you feces on a plate to don't beg to eat it. Wait and eat later.

And : at Zhaire and Keita.

Zhaire might be off the board as it is and I wouldn't touch slow Keita with pick 18 anyway

What trash, I hope the Spurs don't give up like they're in ho e like so many Spurs fans are.
    I'm done with the Spurs if they trade Leonard for Josh ing Jackson and other assorted crap. I'd rather shelve Leonard and get absolutely nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with the Spurs if they trade Leonard for Josh ing Jackson and other assorted crap. I'd rather shelve Leonard and get absolutely nothing.
    Same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elfrid Payton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did that idiot say?
    Pretty much what I've been saying, blaming PATFO, trashing spurs fans for being mad at kawhi, then he showed Ray Allen's 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fake injury just a lack of faith in the medical staff and possibly the front office. Remember they also had issues with his hand injury and not knowing what was wrong/treatment. So this isn't just a 1-time issue. Also Kawhi did return for a short stint, why would he do that if he was faking an injury to get traded?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the offers manu4tres are really what we're looking at, i'd rather hold at this point.

if the spurs stand pat and the lakers fill their max slots, kawhi is no longer an option for them as a free agent in 2019

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why...? Gotta get SOMETHING. You’ll be complaining a of a lot more if we get nothing and start sucking every season. I’d rather take a chance on having a young player grow than get absolutely nothing and hamper the current team. Losing seasons are gonna suck so you have to take a chance and get something in return if he wants to go. I don’t know why people think we can get equal value under these cir stances.. This is NOT a normal superstar trade. Lots of other factors involved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, they need to show some self-respect.

Kawhi and his group not only have murdered the Spurs franchise as contenders, they murdered their reputation around the league, AND murdered his own trade value.

The franchise is going to be 10 years in the hole with or without Josh Jackson or pick 16.

Or Tobias Harris and 13.

Or Saric and 10.

The franchise is being DESTROYED and people think getting back the likes Tim Perry means a damn thing.

If they're going to die, make it hard on the killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did that idiot say?
    That the spurs got him fired from the suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That the spurs got him fired from the suns

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't hear Stephen a smith and chris Broussard say on espn that kawhi and his group have been wanting to go to LA for the past two years? People pull all kinds of in the real job world to get out of working and contracts and still get paid. You have to remember that kawhi is cali liberal and has that millennial welfare mentality of" screwing the man"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why...? Gotta get SOMETHING. You’ll be complaining a of a lot more if we get nothing and start sucking every season. I’d rather take a chance on having a young player grow than get absolutely nothing and hamper the current team. Losing seasons are gonna suck so you have to take a chance and get something in return if he wants to go. I don’t know why people think we can get equal value under these cir stances.. This is NOT a normal superstar trade. Lots of other factors involved.
    No you don't have to get something this summer. If say I had a court order telling me to get rid of my BMW immediately and the dealership next door was only offering $100 I'd rather just set the thing on fire or take a sledgehammer to it.

Thread Information