Page 78 of 745 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't hear Stephen a smith and chris Broussard say on espn that kawhi and his group have been wanting to go to LA for the past two years? People pull all kinds of in the real job world to get out of working and contracts and still get paid. You have to remember that kawhi is cali liberal and has that millennial welfare mentality of" screwing the man"
    That same welfare that flyover red states receive from blue states, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fake injury just a lack of faith in the medical staff and possibly the front office. Remember they also had issues with his hand injury and not knowing what was wrong/treatment. So this isn't just a 1-time issue. Also Kawhi did return for a short stint, why would he do that if he was faking an injury to get traded?
    Maybe because he's getting paid millions to play a game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought he faked his "injury" to get out of the spurs. Total pussy move and cowardly. Greats like jordan, timmy, bird, lebron would never pull such a move. In the world of kinesiology/sports medicine, athletes who are having quad/knee/leg issues, 99% of them gain weight and look pudgier than normal. Kawhi's physique never changed. He stayed pretty ripped in shape throughout the whole to me. To me, the dude was still running doing cardio in his house and then pulled the im too injured to play when he showed up for work. Him and his group have been trying to leave the spurs for 2 years, so i dont buy this "spurs betrayal" or "injury mismanagement" mamaditas/bull that his camp has been releasing. Its just damage control to prevent kawquitter from looking like a pussy and a massive coward. The spurs are known league wide of protecting and babying their players. So i give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Truth bomb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this stuff is relative. Josh Jackson could be the next Kawhi but today it would be viewed as a loss. Only with time and hindsight do opinions change.

They could get the number one pick and it be viewed as a great move but the guy is a bust and looks awful.

I’m just tired of Kawhi already; f him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you don't have to get something this summer. If say I had a court order telling me to get rid of my BMW immediately and the dealership next door was only offering $100 I'd rather just set the thing on fire or take a sledgehammer to it.
    Your post didn’t mention anything about limiting it only to this summer. If you’re saying you’d be patient and hold out until trade deadline to get the best deal then okay I’ll agree. But gotta get something in return if he’s gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought towards the end of the year last year Josh Jackson was starting to get it. I'm not saying I'd want him to be the main piece with a #16 pick bc I don't think that's enough return at all, but I do view Josh Jackson as a somewhat valuable piece. If anything I wouldn't view getting him as much different than getting Jaylen Brown. Brown's a little more proven, but Jackson might have the higher upside.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laugh at sauces all you want but I'm hearing Suns and a deal centered around 16th, JJ and Payton.

Ainge made Brown & Tatum untouchable ( Kyrie & 27th is what's there)

Lakers haven't blinked.
    Those scenarios are ing trash tbh. Just sit KL2 the whole year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exhausting, at this point even if he signed, it would be awkward. I’m sure FO will get the best deal they can, but still it’s like pinning the tail on the donkey as to where he’ll get traded.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want him to go a full year without new endorsements, no more local endorsements, no new contract, and just enjoy all the vultures sucking him dry as he mopes around. They have no other clients and no other hope. A full extra year of them living off of Kawhi, eating away at his money.

Suspension makes it even better.

He could have done it the correct way. He might get what he wants later, but that's for later.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this stuff is relative. Josh Jackson could be the next Kawhi but today it would be viewed as a loss. Only with time and hindsight do opinions change.

They could get the number one pick and it be viewed as a great move but the guy is a bust and looks awful.

I’m just tired of Kawhi already; f him.
    Jackson + Bender + 1 + filler (Chandler, Knight, or Dudley)
    for
    KL + 18 would be a decent haul all things considered.

DJ
    Donic
    Jackson
    Bender
    LMA

Looks for opportunities to move LMA if he so desires by Feb deadline.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson + Bender + 1 + filler (Chandler, Knight, or Dudley)
    for
    KL + 18 would be a decent haul all things considered.

DJ
    Donic
    Jackson
    Bender
    LMA

Looks for opportunities to move LMA if he so desires by Feb deadline.
    Phoenix only interests me if its with #1, otherwise, pass on it.

Same with Boston. Kyrie has a worse injury history than Kwahi, not as good, etc. Only take him if with Tatum.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your post didn’t mention anything about limiting it only to this summer. If you’re saying you’d be patient and hold out until trade deadline to get the best deal then okay I’ll agree. But gotta get something in return if he’s gone.
    I'm not giving him away to anyone. If the offers remain crap by the trade deadline he can miss the entire season. The main point of suspending him would be to light a fire under Uncle Dennis' ass to make a preferred team come correct with a legitimate trade proposal that's not a complete ing under the assumption Leonard will go nuts not getting onto a basketball court this year. Though it would be funny to him over the same way he did the Spurs. That would be so much better than selling your BMW for $100.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, as much as I want SA to make Kawhi suffer, that’s not how it works. If teams aren’t biting because Kawhi is being a Kawhi, then you have to take what you can and hope Jackson turns into a star.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well one way or another this controversy will be over in a couple weeks or a couple months.

I'll be glad when this will stop being a topic of conversation here local an national

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix's roster is so ing bad, especially considering they have a 4th pick, 8th pick, 5th pick and 10th pick in relatively recent lotteries in addition to Booker and Jackson..

Their young pieces outside of those 2 are either complete scrubs(Bender), headcases(Chriss) or zero impact players(Len, Payton)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want him to go a full year without new endorsements, no more local endorsements, no new contract, and just enjoy all the vultures sucking him dry as he mopes around. They have no other clients and no other hope. A full extra year of them living off of Kawhi, eating away at his money.

Suspension makes it even better.

He could have done it the correct way. He might get what he wants later, but that's for later.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, as much as I want SA to make Kawhi suffer, that’s not how it works. If teams aren’t biting because Kawhi is being a Kawhi, then you have to take what you can and hope Jackson turns into a star.
    No you don't. There is no reason to take a horrible deal prematurely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not giving him away to anyone. If the offers remain crap by the trade deadline he can miss the entire season. The main point of suspending him would be to light a fire under Uncle Dennis' ass to make a preferred team come correct with a legitimate trade proposal that's not a complete ing under the assumption Leonard will go nuts not getting onto a basketball court this year. It would be funny to him over the same way he did the Spurs. That would be so much better than selling your BMW for $100.
    He's under contract to play. Make him play until trade deadline and then decide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers have to get a offer in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if they have zero confidence the offers will get better? And Kawhi becomes even more disruptive? You could hold him to spite him, but SA loved Josh Jackson.

Put it this way, would you view SA getting the #4 pick + #16 pick for Kawhi this year as a win?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if Leonard agree with extension before trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuche bag Leonard can’t pull another exaggerated injury with the Spurs or his next contract will be for vet minimum. him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Suns had one more decent piece to add(just a playable young player, for instance) to Jackson + 16, I'd take it..even coming off a terrible season, I'd take Chriss if there was any chance that Pop would ever coach him(but in reality, he would probably never even consider it )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's under contract to play. Make him play until trade deadline and then decide.
    I wouldn't let him play or be affiliated with the team in any way, I'd do what Phoenix did when they told Bledsoe to go home. That defeats the whole purpose of keeping him, which is to try to make him anxious enough to agree to an extension elsewhere so the Spurs might get a better offer. And if he doesn't so what, the Spurs aren't getting anything of value in these offers Manu4tes posted. Leonard on a one year rental here actually playing has negative value since he'd be a cancerous piece of and his play would hurt the Spurs draft positioning.

Thread Information