Page 706 of 745 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "it may not happen but it could happen"

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people in here trying to downplay the Lebron acquisition as if he’s about to fall apart are coming across as sad.

Lebron isn’t going into a steep decline and he’s not going to get bored. He’s a passionate and proud player, and barring a catastrophic injury I think his decline is going to be gradual. He’s going to retire in 5 years still averaging 18/7/5.

These Laker fans are far overrating their younger players (surprise!) but you can’t blame them because the media is fanning the flames (surprise!). Even with this roster I bet Lebron still carries them to top 4 in the west.

Don’t know if he’ll win a ring there though. Certainly won’t this year, and I’m not so convinced all-stars are getting in line to play with star/coach/GM Lebron next summer.
    Agreed. For the most part they’re trying to convince this fan base their young players are compelling trade pieces (Take Hart! Take Kuzma! Ingram is too good for Kawhi and you can’t have him!) but LeBron is a proven commodity who can take any team to playoff contention. Hasn’t shown any signs of a decline the past five years and he’s been meticulous about conditioning. They’ll slot themselves from third to eighth in the West. The team is fine, it’s mostly just their spoiled fan base. It was fun seeing them languish for the past five years but they’re a playoff team now, and the young guys are a better, more cerebral set of talent compared to the other dudes in Cleveland.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at gambling odds to help your self esteem.

With LeBron, I think you're looking at the last years of Kobe's career once again. Good job, there.
    That doesn't make any sense, Kobe was a washed up piece of the last 4 years of his career. LeBron's the best player in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really just one guy and he clearly wants Kawhi in LA. The other guy asked him what can LA offer that is better than DD and his response was "I think Ingram would pop in SA". The other guys that have tried to smear the Spurs names also have a vested interest in getting him to LA--especially Carter who is part of the "agency" being run out of a car.

This is the one thing I would not be surprised if he ended up being right about. Do not underestimate the Lakers bandwagon and them being media darlings. His jersey is already Top 10 in sales IIRC. I do think he would get a signature shoe in LA although I don't think he'd see the type of money LeBron, KD, Steph and Harden get for their deals. Atleast not initially.

If that was his motive behind the move it'd be a little more reasonable but I think at this point it's obvious that he has delusions of grandeur. He thinks because his nephew is a superstar he is somehow qualified to start an agency empire. If Kawhi was a global icon of LeBron's magnitude, then maybe because let's be honest Rich Paul was just as unqualified, but LeBron was such a global icon that he was able to cover that up. Kawhi OTOH is an autistic mute so it's not happening for the car agency.
    No doubt he'll get more exposure in LA or NY, but him not getting a big shoe deal isn't because San Antonio is a so-called small market. Kawhi's personality or lack iOS the bigger reason he was offer a smaller shoe deal than what they hoped for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a got. SMH
    nah, Earvin Jr is the got tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, brah

Any other insightful info or is that all you got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing the lords work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Valencuinous is the center piece and not Derozan then this would be a worse trade
    Wow that would be ing horrible if that's all that PATFO can get for Leonard, at any stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the social media war tbh, keep it up my s.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I'm still feeling this is going in to training camp and possibly the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt he'll get more exposure in LA or NY, but him not getting a big shoe deal isn't because San Antonio is a so-called small market. Kawhi's personality or lack iOS the bigger reason he was offer a smaller shoe deal than what they hoped for.
    His personality is part of the reason but let's not kid ourselves, SA being such a small-market is also part of it.

I think it's fair to say a more outspoken star (i.e. Westbrook, Lillard) would be able to have a signature shoe in SA. But it's also fair to say you can be an autist in LA and still get a signature shoe if you are a superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I'm still feeling this is going in to training camp and possibly the season.
    It is, that's whats gay about this whole thing. PATFO won't nut up and pull the trigger on a trade. In the end theyll get some random and a 2nd rounder or let him walk for free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His personality is part of the reason but let's not kid ourselves, SA being such a small-market is also part of it.

I think it's fair to say a more outspoken star (i.e. Westbrook, Lillard) would be able to have a signature shoe in SA. But it's also fair to say you can be an autist in LA and still get a signature shoe if you are a superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Tang from your sweet thang"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't know if this dude is legit but lol if true. God I can't wait for all the juicy Uncle stories after the Spurs dump them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rehashing but...

"The Raptors president will also have to draw a line at a certain point in regards to the price tag the Spurs are asking for. Some type of combination of DeMar DeRozan, Pascal Siakim, OG Anunoby, Serge Ibaka and a first-round pick has been bandied about in recent weeks."

cross that name out Yahoo Sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi's Uncle Dennis is Somehow President of Business Protocol Company

Kawhi Leonard's Uncle Dennis, the man who has singlehandedly torn Leonard and the Spurs apart, is the president of the "Elite Athlete Division" at a business and professional protocol consulting company. ​

The company's Protocol International website says they "provide helpful coaching, education and workshops that focus on empowering skills like domestic and international business protocol and corporate etiquette, networking, dining skills and professional image strategies."

https://www.12up.com/posts/6119049-k...partners/42236
    Which one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis the Menace - wow, what a jabroni.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    touche

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richard Allan Jefferson = DeMar Darnell DeRozan 2.0
    Jesus are you high? That's like pears to bananas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information