Page 164 of 745 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next dumbass defense of the quitter will be that Pop doesn't like young African-Americans, and that he's a fundamentalist drill sergeant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next dumbass defense of the quitter will be that Pop doesn't like young African-Americans, and that he's a fundamentalist drill sergeant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unkle Dennnis Coach Pops won't let me skore!!
    This is who Uncle Dennis really is:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting what a bad precedent this has set for the rest of the league. I didn't realize how bad of a precedent has been set until I listened to a youtube basketball blogger that I respect talk about it today. The youtube blogger stated that because of what Kawhi did with the bs injury hold out and what happened with Kyrie with his threats to sit out a season if he wasn't traded that these situations will result in another lockout or strike in the future. He stated the problem is now a bunch of other players will attempt the same thing that if they hate where there playing they won't honor their contract and try to force their team to trade them by playing the bs injury hold out card. The owners will try to alter the CBA to prevent this type of in the future from happening again. I don't know what it will be but it will be controversial.
    Good insight......didn't think of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reality is that PATFO is out of touch with todays social media players.

The arrogant nature of spursfans that think they can treat superstars like they are role players is why no one is ever going to play here.

Either the spurs learn how to treat superstsrs.

Im glad kawhi sat out. PATFO needs to realize they're dealing with a modern superstar. Either you give him special treatkent or welcome the lottery for the next ten years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The arrogant nature of spursfans that think they can treat superstars like they are role players is why no one is ever going to play here.

Im glad kawhi sat out. PATFO needs to realize they're dealing with a modern superstar. Either you give him special treatkent or welcome the lottery for the next ten years.
    Kawhi is a huge social media star. Huge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The reality is you want Kawhi's in your mouth and for him to all over your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its known among the NBA players and many articles have beem written by reputable writers about the Spurs overplaying their hand in the leonard situation and them being antiquated in dealing with Superstars.

This is Why Golden State is Miles ahead of everyone. They treat their star players like a treasure.

Kerr has really ed Pop. He understands the modern day star. He understands they want stats, recognition etc. Something Pop will purposly try to destroy.

San Antonio is no place for a Star Player.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting what a bad precedent this has set for the rest of the league. I didn't realize how bad of a precedent has been set until I listened to a youtube basketball blogger that I respect talk about it today. The youtube blogger stated that because of what Kawhi did with the bs injury hold out and what happened with Kyrie with his threats to sit out a season if he wasn't traded that these situations will result in another lockout or strike in the future. He stated the problem is now a bunch of other players will attempt the same thing that if they hate where there playing they won't honor their contract and try to force their team to trade them by playing the bs injury hold out card. The owners will try to alter the CBA to prevent this type of in the future from happening again. I don't know what it will be but it will be controversial.
    NBA needs to let each team have one franchise tag. Players have too much power man. Ish is getting abused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA needs to let each team have one franchise tag. Players have too much power man. Ish is getting abused.
    Its cause 80% of fans watch players now. Not teams.

Thats the truth. Once Leonard leaves, the spurs will be irrelevant.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iirc the chronic injury that Kawhi WASN'T FAKING is one that doesn't ever completely go away, and can flare up again at any time, right? And he couldn't play a full season even before the tendonopathy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see them fighting to end guaranteed contracts after this ordeal or doing some other radical change. Back in the day is much easier to keep stars in smaller markets. You had guys like Miller,Malone, all pretty much play their whole entire career in one market. As long as the star player got paid they would stay in one place. Now this era it's nearly impossible to keep your superstar even if you offer them the most money. They will more than likely leave after their second contract once they are not a restricted FA unless you somehow manage to win a le. The current NBA is a bad investment if your are an owner who is not in a top 10 market and if you have a desire to win.

Personally if I was a billionaire I would never want to own an NBA team. Your basically at the mercy of the player and have little to no control of the situation. I remember hearing the story of when Lebron left Miami that Riley was unable to reach him the summer of '14 and could only talk to his people. Also if you attack the player you will always be painted as the bad guy even if the player was in the wrong. I just don't know why anybody would want to put up with that long term. Personally I would just be a fan like the old ugly billionaire guy whose always at staple center and attends all the playoff games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if someone has said it before but apalisoc=Uncle Dennis.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if someone has said it before but apalisoc=Uncle Dennis.
    He's just a super troll. Just like any troll he will take the side of whatever topic or issue that pisses off people. He didn't even originally like Kawhi. They are old threads where he proposed trading Kawhi for Bradly Beal from 4-5 years ago. He's now pro-Kawhi because it's great trolling material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just a super troll. Just like any troll he will take the side of whatever topic or issue that pisses off people. He didn't even originally like Kawhi. They are old threads where he proposed trading Kawhi for Bradly Beal from 4-5 years ago. He's now pro-Kawhi because it's great trolling material.
    I never proposed a deal for kawhi. Stop it

That was a response thread from another thread.

Ive called Kawhi Superstar since Day 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never proposed a deal for kawhi. Stop it

That was a response thread from another thread.

Ive called Kawhi Superstar since Day 1.
    No your lying they are old threads that showed what I said. People have bumped them every now then to show that your full of . Dude you are a troll like I said and nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Dennis Robertson is only doing whats best for his nephew. Its a family thing.

If I had a newphew, I would hate for him to be the reason why they win 62 but get zero credit for it. San Antonio doesnt deserve a Superstar so long as Pop is in the helm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No your lying they are old threads that showed what I said. People have bumped them every now then to show that your full of . Dude you are a troll like I said and nothing more.
    Theres threads befoee that. That was a sarcastic thread. Ive always believed in Kawhi since day 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres threads befoee that. That was a sarcastic thread. Ive always believed in Kawhi since day 1.
    No you didn't don't try to backtrack now. Like I said before your just a troll that is spamming like crazy to get an overreaction. You are just too damn predictable that it's actually laughable now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the players' contracts already mandate that they'll play if cleared by the team physician. There's also a league injury review board to settle these matters. Kawhi breached his contract last season. The Spurs were as cool about it as you could expect. That the Spurs are also being on by Uncle Dumbass and the Asswipe Crew is a total joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the players' contracts already mandate that they'll play if cleared by the team physician. There's also a league injury review board to settle these matters. Kawhi breached his contract last season. The Spurs were as cool about it as you could expect.
    It's interesting the Spurs didn't try to take him to court for his bs granted I'm sure they didn't want to deal with the media scrutiny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Dennis Robertson is only doing whats best for his nephew. Its a family thing.

If I had a newphew, I would hate for him to be the reason why they win 62 but get zero credit for it. San Antonio doesnt deserve a Superstar so long as Pop is in the helm.
    God, you truly must be the biggest poster on the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting the Spurs didn't try to take him to court for his bs granted I'm sure they didn't want to deal with the media scrutiny.
    They've done nothing but try to placate Kawhi. Obviously suing him would have nuked the relationship. But it's still on the table. The PR would be terrible though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've done nothing but try to placate Kawhi. Obviously suing him would have nuked the relationship. But it's still on the table.
    I would have gone for the nuclear option since I figured several months ago the relationship was not repairable but then again I"m also a vindictive person. When somebody crosses me I go all out for revenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs cant sue Leonard because they misdiagnosed him.

He has been healthy sinxe feb though but suing your superstar because he was angry for misdiagnosing his injury is making yourself a villain in the eyes of all nba players.

They cant sue Leonard. Its suicide.

Thread Information