Page 165 of 745 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just a super troll. Just like any troll he will take the side of whatever topic or issue that pisses off people. He didn't even originally like Kawhi. They are old threads where he proposed trading Kawhi for Bradly Beal from 4-5 years ago. He's now pro-Kawhi because it's great trolling material.
    Yeah, the Uncle Dumbass avatar really leaves no doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hate against dennis is stupid.

He's a father figure that wants the best for his nephew.

Its just a game and hes just a guy doing everything he can for family.

Hard to hate on that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Uncle Dumbass avatar really leaves no doubt.
    Yup it's very obvious he's desperate to troll people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hard to hate on that.
    I don't really doubt he wants the best for Kawhi, although I think there's a lot of what's best for Dennis at play as well.

The thing that's easy to hate is that he's an amateur and a moron who's actually harming his nephew financially and reputationally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard flamed out in both 2015 and 2016. There was no carrying done by him in those playoff meltdowns vs clippers and OKC. He was absolutely great in the 2016-2017 season including and up to Memphis in the first round.

Then the Spurs went into Houston in game six without Leonard and proceeded to demolish Harden by 40 points on the back of Lamarcus Aldridge, the same player who played through a freakin heart condition just a month earlier. (Not to mention it was the Great Manu Ginobili who led the close out in game five).

Leonard is(was?) a great player but inspecting his playoff performances closely in 2015 and 2016 reveals huge lack of difference making capability. He was not carrying anyone in either one of those.

PS I’m not outright bashing Leonard out of spite or anything. it’s just business, he wants to play in LA no problem; we Spurs fans will just revisit what he really did here when he was given the keys, and it wasn’t much when the chips were down (15-17).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard flamed out in both 2015 and 2016. There was no carrying done by him in those playoff meltdowns vs clippers and OKC. He was absolutely great in the 2016-2017 season including and up to Memphis in the first round.

Then the Spurs went into Houston in game six without Leonard and proceeded to demolish Harden by 40 points on the back of Lamarcus Aldridge, the same player who played through a freakin heart condition just a month earlier. (Not to mention it was the Great Manu Ginobili who led the close out in game five).

Leonard is(was?) a great player but inspecting his playoff performances closely in 2015 and 2016 reveals huge lack of difference making capability. He was not carrying anyone in either one of those.

PS I’m not outright bashing Leonard out of spite or anything. it’s just business, he wants to play in LA no problem; we Spurs fans will just revisit what he really did here when he was given the keys, and it wasn’t much when the chips were down (15-17).
    Very true. Got sonned by Matt ing Barnes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hard to hate on that.
    It's about money. That's it. They're butt hurt because he hasn't been offered the $219 million they feel he deserves. They are doing everything they can to make it look like it's the Spurs fault as to why he wants to leave.

The Spurs don't want to offer that kind of money to someone who sat out basically a whole season due to a. "injury" and someone who created all this drama.

Don't be naive. It's not about Superstar treatment and the Spurs lack of knowledge on how to deal with one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don’t. La has cap space. They can get Kawhi and send nothing back technically
    But at the end of the day, Spurs still say “no”.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

kawhi
    2015 POs: 19.9 PER, .571 TS%
    2016 POs: 28.6 PER, .597 TS%

tony
    2015 POs: 6.5 PER, .386 TS%
    2016 POs: 14.3 PER, .499 TS%

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reality is that PATFO is out of touch with todays social media players.

The arrogant nature of spursfans that think they can treat superstars like they are role players is why no one is ever going to play here.

Either the spurs learn how to treat superstsrs.

Im glad kawhi sat out. PATFO needs to realize they're dealing with a modern superstar. Either you give him special treatkent or welcome the lottery for the next ten years.
    So you're saying "modern superstars" are mute cancerous introverted kawhitters? C'mon son, i also used to love me some Kawhi, but him going AWOL this season & the way he & his team have gone about this ordeal made me say all of them! Yeah, sometimes in life you put up with you usually wouldn't put up with for the betterment of the team, but there comes a time when you've got to realize enough is enough - otherwise you risk becoming someone's doormat & even lose you're dignity. Why don't you grow a spine & have some dignity instead of being Kawhi's used crusty sock? Get up off your knees & be a man for once in your life... geeeezzzzz you're an embarrassment
    Last edited by jehawk81; 06-23-2018 at 03:22 AM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

kawhi

tony
    2015 POs: 6.5 PER, .386 TS%
    2016 POs: 14.3 PER, .499 TS%
    kawhi

tony
    2008 POs: 19.9 PER, .549 TS%
    2009 POs: 29.3 PER, .588 TS%

Comparing a 25-26 year old Kawhi Leonard who doesn't do national team duties to a 32-33 year old Tony Parker with tons of mileage. Quite posting you dumb .

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kawhi

tony
    2008 POs: 19.9 PER, .549 TS%
    2009 POs: 29.3 PER, .588 TS%

Comparing a 25-26 year old Kawhi Leonard who doesn't do national team to a 32-33 year old Tony Parker with tons of mileage. Quite posting you dumb .
    did tony win back to back defensive player of the year awards back then too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true. Got sonned by Matt ing Barnes.
    And Andre Roberson the next year.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's not a pgs award to win. In the history of the award, Gary Payton and Sydney Moncrief ( hybrid guard) are the only pgs to win DPOY. You're trying too hard.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In light of Kawhis injury history & extended layoff this season that still allowed him to get paid while sitting. Im amazed how many laker opinions state he will leave as an FA. Wtf are they smoking. No seriously, dont think they looking from Kawhi's pov at all.

80mill aiside, job security is what uncle wants & probably why he wants kawhi out of the spurs. No supermax.

Alllowing kawhi to become a FA is a huge risk on the guy being 100% healthy next season. This after all the precautions he took this season . Taking the FA route aint going to happen folks. Who in their right mind is going to gamble on their nephews future. Uncle wants whats best for Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't demand $219 mil either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "ESPN Los Angeles: “From what I am being told…he’s made it very, very clear that he’s looking to go to Los Angeles to play for the Lakers and he does not care about the $219 million super max he could sign.” – stephenasmith on Kawhi Leonard"

They dont want to negotiate a new contract with Jordan brand because they dont offer him enough money but he rejects a super contract and loses 80 mill ???, coherence of uncle dennis......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it. Make him play this year and if he refuses the league will have to do something or it'll set a precedent. How could the PA even defend his behavior two years in a row? He'd be on an island.

He straight up might kill himself when he has to deal with big market media.

Basically, his uncle is a piece of .

His mom and sister don't seem stupid; they might be the only hope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guys don’t know how good they have it. The Spurs take care of their star players and LA may sound great when you are young and at the top of your game but we’ll see how it plays out when they find someone better to build around as you get older. Also, I don’t believe the Spurs would purposely call out Kawhi’s group if there wasn’t something shady going on. I’m only speculating but I think their plan was to sully the relationship all along and get Kawhi to LA. Nevertheless, I think you call their bluff and make him play it out next year. If he opens up his list of teams then you can revisit trading him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Tony Parker "I'm a ty rapper who s anything that walks"
    Spurs "cool we'll see you in practice

Kawhi - sits in a room in the dark without contacting anyone for 13 months
    Spurs "stop acting weird"

APO - "OMG the spurs can't handle young black superstars"

If pop didn't love San Antonio and went to boston, orlando, or LA and took his players with him he'd be the all time GOAT coach. He knows this. He has to win "the spurs way" because you can's win in San Antonio any other way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi quit, every spurs star quit... Because they ALL have been injured at critical times
    Every spurs stars tried to play despite of the spurs doctor advice
    Kawhi is the only one trying not to play when cleared by the spurs doctor

Big difference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "ESPN Los Angeles: “From what I am being told…he’s made it very, very clear that he’s looking to go to Los Angeles to play for the Lakers and he does not care about the $219 million super max he could sign.” – stephenasmith on Kawhi Leonard"

They dont want to negotiate a new contract with Jordan brand because they dont offer him enough money but he rejects a super contract and loses 80 mill ???, coherence of uncle dennis......
    Ha. It's always about the money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha. It's always about the money.
    Exactly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce Lee didn't get the memo:

This is not good son.

Kawhi brought this upon himself...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Dennis Robertson is only doing whats best for his nephew. Its a family thing.

If I had a newphew, I would hate for him to be the reason why they win 62 but get zero credit for it. San Antonio doesnt deserve a Superstar so long as Pop is in the helm.

Your Aunt I’m sure thought the same..saw you were on your way to being a 40 year old virgin playing on your computer all day..so she showed you the kitty...

#Aunt er

Thread Information