Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA will stay if the Spurs can get some good pieces around him. It’s enough to semi-contend, and he gets to be “the guy” and get his touches and accolades.
    Dex is right. Not sure if we should keep him or not, but LMA will probably be happy if Spurs are decent and his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic
    Michael Porter Jr.
    Marvin Bagley III
    Jaylen Brown
    Jayson Tatum
    Brandon Ingram

We'll probably end up with one of these guys. Obviously not one of them is on Kawhi's level, but who do you take?
    Thats not a bad list to build around of prospects, add on Ayton on to that list. We basically played without Kawhi this last whole season, so the Spurs won't be in that bad of a spot adding in talent. Also they have the 18th pick in a deep draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sacto is in play as has been suggested, that’s my #1 focus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacramento having Vivek as its owner is definitely a huge plus for the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STAUSKAS?!?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to trade LMA, package for Kawhi is gonna be massive. But do not use any cap space on some farts like Kyle Anderson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think you're being way too optimistic, my guy

The Spurs will be lucky to get a good package, at this point, definitely not expecting a great one..
    Tatum plus Memphis or Sacto pick is a great start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to trade LMA, package for Kawhi is gonna be massive. But do not use any cap space on some farts like Kyle Anderson
    LMA balled out this season, I wouldn't trade him personally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes definitely the type of owner who would be convinced he could persuade Kawhi to resign, 1 year deal isn't a issue with him probably

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA balled out this season, I wouldn't trade him personally.
    And apparently Spurs don't need rebuild, just retooling. This team won 47 games without Kawhi, with massive haul Spurs are gonna get for him...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not a bad list to build around of prospects, add on Ayton on to that list. We basically played without Kawhi this last whole season, so the Spurs won't be in that bad of a spot adding in talent. Also they have the 18th pick in a deep draft.
    this rebuild we do went into playoffs with g league players Forbes, Joffrey, Anderson, and Paul - GET RID OF EM ( 4 scrubs gone)

We do Philly trade and get Fultz, Darco, 10th pick "Mikal Bridges, Walker or Porter" and get rights to Jonah Bolden

With our 18 pick we get one of the following "Chandler Hutchinson, Troy Brown, Jacob Evans, or Dzanana Musa".

Sign and bring over Hanga, and Nikola,

Decide what to do with Tony I think he is done - Manu I want him to play but limited minutes.

This would be a very good team for several years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is a franchise player, just not a top 5 guy and that's the standard we expect. I assume LMA and the Spurs Mutually agree to go or stay.
    LMA did right by the Spurs after the drama of last summer and at the very least deserves some say in the matter. If he wants to stay, then he can stay. If he wants to leave, then you make sure to put him into a reasonably good situation but don’t bend over backwards if the offers aren’t there. Kind of like the Eagles are doing with Nick Foles.

Funny that at this rate we might see another 12 retired before we see a 2 retired. At least a 2 at AT&T is more likely than a 35 in OKC

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic
    Michael Porter Jr.
    Marvin Bagley III
    Jaylen Brown
    Jayson Tatum
    Brandon Ingram

We'll probably end up with one of these guys. Obviously not one of them is on Kawhi's level, but who do you take?
    Reality:

Austin Rivers
    Wes Johnson
    Danilo Gallinari

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality:

Austin Rivers
    Wes Johnson
    Danilo Gallinari

We took kerr's son might as well take doc's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not trade Leonard. I would suspend him without pay, sue for those games he missed while healthy, and see who has any money left for him next year. It sure won't be the Lakers, or Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can’t afford or survive a rebuild. We would be puking Sacramento with fat women. F%ck that! Players would just wait for the best opportunity and jump ship. Spurs need to continue to be compe ive which means getting the most of Kawhi if traded. But anything than Lakers is just a loaner. I hate to lose him to the Fakers. F%ck f%ck f%ck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can’t afford or survive a rebuild. We would be puking Sacramento with fat women. F%ck that! Players would just wait for the best opportunity and jump ship. Spurs need to continue to be compe ive which means getting the most of Kawhi if traded. But anything than Lakers is just a loaner. I hate to lose him to the Fakers. F%ck f%ck f%ck

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sac: Koufas, Temple, Heild, #2 (Doncic) for Kawhi works to provide cap relief and a nice complimentary 3-guard lineup (shooter, handler, slasher) with Murray. Put that group around LMA and Gay with a veteran group of subs (Manu, Gasol, TP, Anderson, Mills, 18th pick) and we can stay relevant and develop the young guys.

Philly: Saric, Fultz, +10 similarly gives us 2-3 guys who could start and develop next to Murray for 5 years. Fultz is still a bit unknown and Saric has proven he’s effective as a modern PF.

Cha: Kemba +11 is more win-now but interesting. Kemba is young and would compliment LMA.

Boston: Kyrie or Tatum + Sac pick in 2019. No interest in Brown or Rozier.

Phx: #1 + fillers. Doubt Phoenix would do this but would love Ayton.

LA (either)? Those offers suck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi to Boston for Jaylen Brown, 27th, Kings 1st in 19, Morris, Yabusele.

Or Kawhi to LA for Ingram, Kuzma, 25th, Hart.

Then turn around and trade LA to Washington for Otto Porter and their 15th pick.

Milutinov, Otto Porter, Jaylen Brown, Derrick White, Murray, 15th pick, 18th pick, 27th pick, Kings 19' 1st is a fantastic start at a rebuild..

Or Milutinov, Otto, Kuzma, Ingram, Derrick White, DeJounte, 15th, 18th, 25th, Josh Hart., Kings 1st in 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic is playing Spanish League Finals this week, I just watched a vid...Very impressive. Only 19 years old? He seems a beast.

If the Spurs can trade for Suns #1 or Kings #2...I would draft him without a doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE DON'T REBUILD. WE RELOAD!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic is playing Spanish League Finals this week, I just watched a vid...Very impressive. Only 19 years old? He seems a beast.

If the Spurs can trade for Suns #1 or Kings #2...I would draft him without a doubt.
    And he is even not playing in the best shape right now. It's been a long long season (since August) so the fatigue factor must be kicking in. It's crazy how he posts something like 12+4+4 in the finals and it's considered as very average by us who watched him whole season and know that he is capable of much more. I'm all in on Spurs trading for #2 pick and taking Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Divac as GM.

I’m seeing if they do #2, Fox, Bogdonavic for Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Divac as GM.

I’m seeing if they do #2, Fox, Bogdonavic for Leonard.
    if Divac/Vivek trade #2 pick, Fox and Bogdanovic for Leonard and then lose him for nothing in 2019

then they'd both be executed on the spot. no jury, no trial...

Thread Information