My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, why would he?

Still can't believe they signed him to that deal..these coaches in dual roles, smh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, why would he?

Still can't believe they signed him to that deal..these coaches in dual roles, smh..
    I killed LeBron for the Love/Wiggins trade ...thought he could be a poor man's Pippen but he ended up being a poor man's PG13

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I killed LeBron for the Love/Wiggins trade ...thought he could be a poor man's Pippen but he ended up being a poor man's PG13
    He's a poor man's Derozan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great talent; but I believe what I hear about him not being a great teammate, tbh. I've heard it too many times now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even Lebron who's one of the worse GM's in the league didn't want him. That's all you need to know about Wiggins.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The Cavaliers won a le w/Love, which makes it a win. I still think Wiggins's career arc might've been different had he stayed in Cleveland w/LeBron, though.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I still think Wiggins's career arc might've been different had he stayed in Cleveland w/LeBron, though.
    He'd still be the same scrub he is now, but he'd be talked about like he's a superstar and credited with "saving LeBron's legacy" every time he made a shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    probably more accurate but i said PG due to length

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Cavaliers won a le w/Love, which makes it a win. I still think Wiggins's career arc might've been different had he stayed in Cleveland w/LeBron, though.
    agreed on both counts ...LeBron might have developed better work habits in him like MJ did for Pip

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Never got why people hated the Love/Wiggins trade for Cleveland when Love as a floor spreading rebounding big who can score fit more around LeBron and Irving than Wiggins who struggles away from the basket and useless without the ball.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I was going to say a better version of Jeff Green, but i guess this would do too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never got why people hated the Love/Wiggins trade for Cleveland when Love as a floor spreading rebounding big who can score fit more around LeBron and Irving than Wiggins who struggles away from the basket and useless without the ball.
    Love has been useless in Cleveland, to be fair, I don't think he's contributed anything to their run..I wonder if he should have kept on all the weight he had in Minnesota, he was like 280 pounds and played mostly down low..it was a different era, of course..

Or maybe he was just empty numbers like everybody accused him of being at the time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like a poor man's Carmelo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love has been useless in Cleveland, to be fair, I don't think he's contributed anything to their run..I wonder if he should have kept on all the weight he had in Minnesota, he was like 280 pounds and played mostly down low..it was a different era, of course..

Or maybe he was just empty numbers like everybody accused him of being at the time..
    empty numbers, on the cavs did he ever pull down +15 rebs on some nights like how he was doing it on the wolves?

as for butler, is he talkin on behalf of kat also?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They both ended up being mediocre pretty much. Cavs could have gotten much better return for Wiggins and the same with the Wolves for Love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was originally being compared to Lebron anyone remember that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Butler's game, but it seems like every year he has a problem with somebody. Even if this one is understandable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan is a poor man's Derozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They both ended up being mediocre pretty much. Cavs could have gotten much better return for Wiggins and the same with the Wolves for Love
    Wiggins went to the wrong team. So did Bennett. Both players could have been decent if they were developed by a team that had the resources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA is utter garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi for Jimmy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA is utter garbage.
    Oh, ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi for Jimmy, tbh.
    Butler would benefit so much from a coach who wont run him into the ground, but that being said, dude is a poor man's Kawhi.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wiggins went to the wrong team. So did Bennett. Both players could have been decent if they were developed by a team that had the resources.
    I agree on Wiggins. Bennett was a lost cause, though.

Thread Information