Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    meh, even with germany sucking this thread still has a point tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    meh, even with germany sucking this thread still has a point tbh.
    Glad to know you are ok son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Glad to know you are ok son.
    Still a nice vacation going on tbh so might as well have fun sons

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    At least it was the gooks and not a SA team, otherwise we would never hear the end of it

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    At least it was the gooks and not a SA team, otherwise we would never hear the end of it
    Upping up the jinx attempt, I see.

qualification ain't over for even the first half of the groups and europe already has 6 teams qualified, maybe 7 by the end of tonight
    You know thats BS.

They have 13 teams. They only a 50% success rate to get 7 teams.

Not Like South America, asia etc will have seven when get 4 spots.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You know thats BS.

They have 13 teams. They only a 50% success rate to get 7 teams.

Not Like South America, asia etc will have seven when get 4 spots.
    son are you re ed tbh ?
    Russland, Spanien, Portugal, Frankreich, Denmark, Kroatien, Scheiss, Schweden, England, Belgium ... that's 10.
    Germany and Poland failed spectacularly.
    Serbia had a tough group and that's life.
    Icyland drew with Argentina.

That's a ing 71% reaching knockout phase rate from Euro countries, by far the best rate out of all continents, while also having euros compete with euros (which also mathematically guarantees a decrease in percentage in this case).

North merican education system at work smh lmao racists minorities trying to spin the truth.

son are you re ed tbh ?
    Russland, Spanien, Portugal, Frankreich, Denmark, Kroatien, Scheiss, Schweden, England, Belgium ... that's 10.

That's a ing 71% reaching knockout phase rate from Euro countries, by far the best rate out of all continents, while also having euros compete with euros (which also mathematically guarantees a decrease in percentage in this case).

North merican education system at work smh lmao racists minorities trying to spin the truth.
    4 of europe spots should go to South America

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    son are you re ed tbh ?

If Colombia makes it, South America is at 80%, tbh... and that's with just 5 teams (where every elimination cost them 20%, whereas every Euro eliminated only drops them 7%)...

Current count of teams eliminated by region:
    Asia: 1 (Australia)
    South America: 1 (Peru)
    Central America: 2 (Costa Rica, Panama)
    Europe: 4 (Poland, Germany, Serbia, Iceland)
    Africa: everybody but Senegal (nobody cares)

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    did Switzerland really tie with Costa Rica today?

If Colombia makes it, South America is at 80%, tbh... and that's with just 5 teams (where every elimination cost them 20%, whereas every Euro eliminated only drops them 7%)...

Current count of teams eliminated by region:
    Asia: 1 (Australia)
    South America: 1 (Peru)
    Central America: 2 (Costa Rica, Panama)
    Europe: 4 (Poland, Germany, Serbia, Iceland)
    Africa: everybody but Senegal (nobody cares)
    CONEMBOL has the highest point per group right now.

CONCACF is again ty outside of Mexico only US overrates CONCACAF

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son are you re ed tbh ?

The ? Conmebol constantly puts from 80 to 100% of its representatives in the second round.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Poland a seeded team just because they get to play against the San Marinos and Moldavias of this World.
    actually it was worse, they were seeded because they manipulated the fifa ranking system by not scheduling friendlies so their ranking wouldnt dip (like swiss in 2014 and wales in 2016 euro). Aside from the formula being stupid and producing bad groups on its own, this kind of scheming exarcebates the problem. its been reformed now because of this.

I dont have a huge problem with europe getting 14 slots, the bigger issue is how they distribute them- depending on the group you get qualification can be easy or anic, and thus crappy teams make it. The reason south america's qualifier is more compe ive is that there are no groups, you dont luck out of facing the good teams.
    Of course, there is an obvious solution to improve the quality of WC teams (have more intercontinental playoffs), but with a 48 team cup coming clearly improving the quality of compe ion is not a priority.

might as well add the link: https://sports.yahoo.com/exploiting-...012212559.html
    Last edited by diego; 06-27-2018 at 10:11 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Euro champion can't beat South American teams. Eliminated by Chile in Confed cup and Uruguay now. That's what happens when you can't feed on generic Euro teams, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    europe 6 teams in the quarters
    s'merica 2 teams in the quarters
    n'merica 0
    asia 0
    africa 0

looks about right tbh.

europe 6 teams in the quarters
    s'merica 2 teams in the quarters
    n'merica 0
    asia 0
    africa 0

looks about right tbh.
    Europe 8 teams eliminated before the Quarters
    SA 3
    Asia 5
    CAF 5
    CONCACAF 3

Looks about right.

If South America had 13 countries theyd probably get better numbers.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Europe 8 teams eliminated before the Quarters
    SA 3
    Asia 5
    CAF 5
    CONCACAF 3

Looks about right.

If South America had 13 countries theyd probably get better numbers.

do percentages nig. you'll see that both europe and south 'merica do about as good, whereas the rest of the world sucks (except: mexico).
    also keep in mind that if europe would send all their bosnias, italies, netherlands, irelands, northern irelands, norways, austrias, ukraines and so on they'd get better numbers too. The drop in south merica after chile is pretty stark, and don't get me started with how teams there overinflate their resume with ridiculous home court like playing at 3000m, that's a gimmick which would just expose those teams at the world cup.

you got much to learn sons.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    do percentages nig. you'll see that both europe and south 'merica do about as good, whereas the rest of the world sucks (except: mexico).
    also keep in mind that if europe would send all their bosnias, italies, netherlands, irelands, northern irelands, norways, austrias, ukraines and so on they'd get better numbers too. The drop in south merica after chile is pretty stark, and don't get me started with how teams there overinflate their resume with ridiculous home court like playing at 3000m, that's a gimmick which would just expose those teams at the world cup.

you got much to learn sons.
    That's a lie. When was the last time Moldovia beat Italy 6-1? 'Cause that's what Bolivia (SA worst team) did to Argentina just a couple of qualifiers ago. There isn't any kind of "stark drop" in SA, every team is compe ive.
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-04-2018 at 01:36 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's a lie. When was the last time Moldovia beat Italy 6-1? 'Cause that's what Bolivia (SA worst team) did to Argentina just a couple of qualifiers ago. There isn't any kind of "stark drop" in SA, every team is compe ive.
    come on son what the is this take? Europe has some countries that have no relevance in football, and who'll NEVER even sniff qualification. They're also irrelevant in qualification because they get beaten up by any relevant team. The point of the thread is that europe could easily provide more teams and we consistently do very well. It doesn't say south america is a hole, albeit besides uruguay/argentina/brasil i have zero respect for any conmebol team as they all play a dirty monkeyball based game with poor tactics and get by exclusively on talent.

just lol at it being a lie when there's at least 10 countries in Europe right now who'd give any team left in the tournament a decent challenge : Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Belarus, Greece, Norway, Belarus, Romania, Bosnia, Montenegro, etc.

also lol at your entire arguing position when Europe is doing well even with Germany choking, Spain choking, Italy not even making it due to imbecile coach, Netherlands having a down 4-5 years and so on. This just proves that Europe is deep as , and even when the first picks don't work there's more in the 2nd line.

Also lol @saying there's no stark decline, when Bolivia& Ecuador are gimmick teams and Venezuela sucks. That leaves us with a group of chile/colombia/paraguay/peru that are decent but play a dirty poor tactical game which is obvious when checking for any type of run at the world cup, as soon as they play a decent team they play a horrible dirty game and they're out. Sweden/Denmark/Swiss/2nd tier euros > this in both results and quality of play when it counts.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    bump.

last 6 all euro teams, I was right about my guess of only 25% of teams being non-euro in the semis (keep in mind massive euro chokes were present but we'll ignore them for now)
    2 of sweden, russia, england, croatia will go deeper than brasil
    no conmebal teams in semis.
    no chance at a ring
    no contenders
    brasil stomped over a run-of-the mill group, just glorified because "south america " and got clamped down by a weak euro contender.

told y'all boys this since 3 years ago but y'all s never learn smh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    europe has too many teams

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    As anticipated, Europe dominating

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    As anticipated, Europe dominating
    but son Brasil is #1 team in the world
    Argentina has the goat
    Uruguay almost as good as Brasil
    Chile b2b copa champs so top 5 team in the world.

how??

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    but son Brasil is #1 team in the world
    Argentina has the goat
    Uruguay almost as good as Brasil
    Chile b2b copa champs so top 5 team in the world.

how??

Thread Information