Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think an Aldridge for Beal deal would be good for both sides
    Good idea! Beal can score the ball and with Pop will play defense as well. He has the tools for it. Especially with the decline, Danny has shown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good idea! Beal can score the ball and with Pop will play defense as well. He has the tools for it. Especially with the decline, Danny has shown.
    Spurs would be even thinner up front so a deal would have to be something like:

Aldridge & his buddy Mills for Beal & headcase Morris. Maybe even taking back Jason Smith to alleviate the tax burden on the Wizards.

Wizards get a legit advantage in the east with a big man like LMA and a useful Mills who will be back-up PG and also play next to Wall. Wall and Beal have had a rocky relationship for along time.

Beal would be great next to Kawhi and Dejounte, another capable ballhandler, a shooter on the move, not posting up and getting in Kawhi's way. Opens up more post & iso touches for Rudy as a smallball 4 as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think an Aldridge for Beal deal would be good for both sides
    Otto +15th.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. Otto is more of a mess physically, can't create like Beal, and I don't think fits with Kawhi nearly as well. , Otto even makes more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. Otto is more of a mess physically, can't create like Beal, and I don't think fits with Kawhi nearly as well. , Otto even makes more.
    I think that's more realistic than Beal for LMA.

LMA is 33 years old, I'd be shocked if Washington would entertain Beal for LMA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's more realistic than Beal for LMA.

LMA is 33 years old, I'd be shocked if Washington would entertain Beal for LMA.
    I wouldn't, Ernie is a buffoon. The Capitals just won a le, and Dolt Ernie might be feeling pressure in the offices to get it done now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Harris really said that stupid ?
    How to alienate your second best player, too... for $5,000 Alex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lamarcus has earned the right to do what he wants
    Wait... And not Kawhi???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait... And not Kawhi???
    Bunch of clowns on this site. Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying LMA should have been traded since his collapse in the playoffs last year... And having the audacity to demand a trade... Dude has had an at ude problem that whole season... Ship his ass out... For ANYTHING

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying LMA should have been traded since his collapse in the playoffs last year... And having the audacity to demand a trade... Dude has had an at ude problem that whole season... Ship his ass out... For ANYTHING
    Agreed, he's a clown and a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of clowns on this site. Tbh
    Self-examination is an important part of the growth process. I applaud your ability to finally see what the rest of the board knows, playerfan. One day, with continued hard work, perhaps eve n you will pull your head out of your ass. :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just played yourself man. This is one of the dumbest, most asinine statements I've seen from you since yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lamarcus has earned the right to do what he wants
    why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self-examination is an important part of the growth process. I applaud your ability to finally see what the rest of the board knows, playerfan. One day, with continued hard work, perhaps eve n you will pull your head out of your ass. :
    weak old man. Is that all you got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak old man. Is that all you got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just played yourself man. This is one of the dumbest, most asinine statements I've seen from you since yesterday.
    How so? a guy who choked in the playoffs after sulking the entire season, and demanded a trade with no explanation, is somehow better than Kawhi, who never sulkedbon court, and actually had legit reasons he wasn't playing this season? And legit reasons to be upset with teammates publicly calling him out for nursing an injury? Teammates whose ass he had to carry all season and postseason? GTFOH

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would entertain the idea of sending him to Suns for their 16th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA writes his own ticket. Here's now the loyal spur , true heir of the Duncan throne.

The Spurs will defer to him to show the league they can an manage talent so long as talent isn't crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Harris is a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Force kawhi to play out his final yer and let him walk

At least then we still have a 5% shot at a le next season before we go into tank mode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Harris, a guy that it legit, as legit as they come, said that sharing the ball with LA and the Spurs commitment with LA is part of what bothers Kawhi. (not being in LA and the injury were the other two issues).

LA value won't be any higher than is right now. Ship his Ass out of San Antonio. Ideally, Lebron forces a trade with Cavs for LaMatcus. But, since that won't happen take a number 10 pick or even an 11 or 12 for him and call it a day. Try to get Cousins for cheap to replace him if the Lebron thing doesn't work out. Or bring back Dedmon.

If Kawhi and LA argued and Spurs took LA's side, that's damn. LA has a reputation for bumping heads with younger more talented players than him, and he wants to be the sole leader of the team. Yikes.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...eir-no-1-pick/
    Sorry, I typed LaMarcus, I should have written LaCircus. LA should have been traded for a draft pick and athletic wings; Actually, Portland might have send us Nurkic and Aminu.

Rudy, Danny, Kawhi, Aminu, and Nurkic sure looks good.

Thread Information