Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Austin is the other Seattle. Hipsterism, Bernie-ism, communism, progressivism reigns supreme. Drug use, especially acid and marijuana, runs rampant. If you're not a far-left bleeding heart liberal you're run out of town quickly for being a "bigoted right-wing hater". There's plenty of tech jobs in Austin, and they pay pretty well, too, but good luck finding an apartment to yourself for under $1400 a month. Like Seattle, most millennials there are forced to live in ensian conditions, with roommates sharing bathrooms, kitchens and even bedrooms.
    You've never spent any time here. You just read the Breitbart travel guide.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That made no ing sense dude get your money back from what ever college you went to cause you got robbed.
    Robbed? Nope. Try opportunities for jobs you'll never dream of because of the degree, because you know, companies actually do background checks and one of the main things they verify is education. If you don't have the hardware, you don't get the job, plain and simple.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, forgot Pittsburgh. Why don't they have an NBA team? Allegheny, PA area is pretty ing huge.
    Three pro teams are already a lot for a market the size of Pittsburgh. Four is probably pushing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, this is 2018. A lot has changed in 9 years. Second, I don't give a damn about what race lives on the south side. Show me where you get these recent stats on teen pregnancy because that is an issue for the whole state, (5th highest in the country). I do not like calling people racist, but your constant berating of Hispanics is making it real hard to not go there.
    Just another Trump supporting racist it seems. Queue the "I'm not racist, I have (insert minority here) friends" response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robbed? Nope. Try opportunities for jobs you'll never dream of because of the degree, because you know, companies actually do background checks and one of the main things they verify is education. If you don't have the hardware, you don't get the job, plain and simple.
    So you live a life looking to work for someone else. That explains a lot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But the Indians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I love San Antonio, I am surprised it can keep a professional sports team. But OP is a got. You'd think gui ude27 would have matured a bit instead of just sucking more as he aged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio sucks if your a young black multimillionaire. Ugly fat es that are fatter than wild texas hogs and no legal weed yet. Austin, LA, denver, phoenix, las vegas are all way better than sa.
    There is plenty of fine ass chicks on the north side. What you think Kawhi is going hunting for fat mexican chicks on the south side

Nothing wrong with Austin being better than SA, Austin has been declared the best place in the country to live the last two years. No shame in being behind it. LOL at Phoenix or Vegas being better . Vegas is a good place to visit for the weekend, but a ty place to live tbh. Denver is debatable, its a cool city, but its also cold as in the winter, I'm not about that life.

I doubt you have been to many of the mentioned cities, hard for me to take a dumb ass that thinks governors run cities seriously tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need to go to the mall on the south side, take a seat and just watch for about 20 minutes. Those women are in shape and look as good as any in Texas. The idea of all of these fat chicks tell me you'all been spending too much time at Whataburger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dem San Antonio tornadoes gon getcha
    Jesus just saw this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA is the best city in Texas... if you enjoy 90 degree Thanksgivings and having to blast the AC so the kids don't get too hot on Christmas morning. Tornado scares all year round and even at night.

Nope, I prefer DFW, where winter and snow days are actually a thing and at least the tornadoes are predictable... yep, 3-7 pm on a humid unstable day and only late March thru early June.
    Predictable my glutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dfw even being in a conversation about best texas city. maybe best oklahoma city

arguments can be made for houston and perhaps austin. everything else too small or out in the bufu (el paso)
    My personal ranking

1. Austin, its really not close either
    2. I flip flop between DFW/San Antonio for the number two spot. Both are pretty fantastic cities, depends if you want a true metroplex or the small large city feeling.
    4. Houston.

After those 4 it doesn't ing matter tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    City relocations
    American sports
    soulless capitalist pigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    City relocations
    American sports
    soulless capitalist pigs
    sentimentalists
    povertyball
    communist got twerps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim's long gone, Manu's gone, Parker's soon to be gone and Kawussy is as good as gone. Aldridge will go somewhere else when his contract expires, no doubt. Popovich will retire soon to spend the rest of his widowed days drinking wine and making re ed political rants.

The Spurs will very soon be stuck with a bunch of average young players and scrubs long-term. The "leaders" of the team will be all the Eurotrash wasted on draft and stash players in Europe, most of which never came here or busted out when they did come here. They'll win 25-30 games per year for the foreseeable future, never enough for an impact top draft pick nor competing for a playoff berth.

Soon, very soon, the AT&T Center arena emptiness will become a HUGE thing, in a way it never has before, not just in a "early third quarter at Whataburger" kind of way. Ex-fans that were diehards during the 1991-2016 heyday will not show up. Attendance will drop well below pre-David Robinson figures. There will be empty seats all over the stadium, and dollar seats will become a thing just like the SA Missions games. Even with the dollar seats, there will be a lot of emptiness.

The bottom line: SA just isn't a good enough city to support a struggling franchise or team in today's generation. The priorities just aren't there for the culture of the town of SA (unlike, say, another small market team in OKC). The metro area isn't big enough, and the support for the team outside of the 210 area code is virtually nonexistent (unlike, say, another small market team like the Green Bay Packers of the NFL). 1999-2014 (really, 1991-2016) was an amazing run for the city and the franchise, but the song has been sung, the book has been written and it is time for it to be closed for good.

In order to do what's best in the name of business, revenue and common sense, this soon-to-be struggling franchise should strongly consider relocating sooner rather than later. It has been ten years since Seattle has lost their team, and that would be a terrific option for relocation, as that city has yearned for their return since 2008. Other viable options include potentially Kansas City, St. Louis, San Diego, or even Vegas who just had an extremely successful season with their first ever pro sports team (hockey). There are countless possibilities. Ultimately, this franchise, founded in Dallas in the early 1970s, should seek to start a new great chapter in its studded history, but first it should determine its third home town -- one better equipped and suited than San Antonio.

Go hang yourself.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is plenty of fine ass chicks on the north side. What you think Kawhi is going hunting for fat mexican chicks on the south side

Nothing wrong with Austin being better than SA, Austin has been declared the best place in the country to live the last two years. No shame in being behind it. LOL at Phoenix or Vegas being better . Vegas is a good place to visit for the weekend, but a ty place to live tbh. Denver is debatable, its a cool city, but its also cold as in the winter, I'm not about that life.

I doubt you have been to many of the mentioned cities, hard for me to take a dumb ass that thinks governors run cities seriously tbh.
    Of course theres plenty of good chicks in the north side but pale in comparison to other white girls in other major cities. Also, white blonde chicks aint all that. I perfer Mediterranean women like italian gals.

Your a in pendejo if you think i meant the actual state governor when i said "gov" in my previous post.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need to go to the mall on the south side, take a seat and just watch for about 20 minutes. Those women are in shape and look as good as any in Texas. The idea of all of these fat chicks tell me you'all been spending too much time at Whataburger.
    You obviously been hanging out with avante
    The only in shape women in the south side are 15-18 yrs old teens who are in shape because their young and probably in school sports. After graduating, its balloning to 200+ lbs and ting out a couple of kids. Ill give some of those white girls props from the northside. A lot more of them care about health and fitness compared to south,east side chicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course theres plenty of good chicks in the north side but pale in comparison to other white girls in other major cities. Also, white blonde chicks aint all that. I perfer Mediterranean women like italian gals.

Your a in pendejo if you think i meant the actual state governor when i said "gov" in my previous post.
    I like both honestly. Depends on the day and the girl. When I lived in Manhattan for a few weeks earlier this spring, I saw an absolute plethora of hot 20-something aged girls/women that you can't dream of seeing in Texas. Part of it is the Italians, yes. They're in crazy good shape and it's almost unfair. There was this one Italian girl named Alyssa, lived in one of the apts a floor above me... yeah, she was gorgeous and friendly, too. Problem with Italian New York chicks is they tend to only want to date guys who are cool with spending big chunks of money, and that's definitely NOT me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously been hanging out with avante
    The only in shape women in the south side are 15-18 yrs old teens who are in shape because their young and probably in school sports. After graduating, its balloning to 200+ lbs and ting out a couple of kids. Ill give some of those white girls props from the northside. A lot more of them care about health and fitness compared to south,east side chicks.
    This is the absolute truth. My facebook proves it. All the girls I've had on as "friends" that were hot when I was in high school and they were in high school, are 40+ pounds bigger and about half of them have a child or more now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DFW is so ing great, why arent all the NBA superstars beatin the door down to play for the Mavs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piss off .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Houston is Chicago South, but worse. Similar demographics, too. There's a reason H-town is known as the "hood" of the country, and definitely the state. Not to mention the weather there is among the worst in the world, much less the country. Most tornadoes, absolutely oppressive heat and humidity, flooding threat all year round, big hurricane threat every summer... yeah.

Austin is the other Seattle. Hipsterism, Bernie-ism, communism, progressivism reigns supreme. Drug use, especially acid and marijuana, runs rampant. If you're not a far-left bleeding heart liberal you're run out of town quickly for being a "bigoted right-wing hater". There's plenty of tech jobs in Austin, and they pay pretty well, too, but good luck finding an apartment to yourself for under $1400 a month. Like Seattle, most millennials there are forced to live in ensian conditions, with roommates sharing bathrooms, kitchens and even bedrooms.

DFW is Texas. As in, Texas as it should be and has been from the late 1800s up until the Mexican re-invasion. Embodies quality Southern culture and good values. Where else are you going to find beautiful white women in droves in a large Texas city?
    Wrong
    Wrong again
    Wrong again
    Wrong again

No one wonder you are team MAGA, just like to hero you just like to make up "facts" as you go

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with Italian New York chicks is they tend to only want to date guys who are cool with spending big chunks of money, and that's definitely NOT me.
    Wow...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't the Spurs considered the model franchise every year except this year? Were we not easily 3rd best in the west before a litany of injuries (not just Kawhi). Our fan base is so loyal the majority of them supports franchise vs the star player. SA and Texas are respectively one of the largest growing cities and states currently. Currently have some cap room to work with and some trade value in Kawhi. Popovich still holds weight. What credible source is there that the franchise would even consider moving?

Thread Information