Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Nothing has ever officially come from the Kawhi camp or the Spurs camp...and when it has, it was positive

2. ESPN is in L.A.

3. the media definitely wants Kawhi gone... And their reporting has been very skewed and assumptions were presented as fact...

4. It reminds me of when Fox News said George Bush won the presidency, and the other media outlets ran with it although afterwards we saw that all the votes from Florida weren't counted yet... And that Gore seemingly won it... But the presidency was already called... My theory is that ESPN (in LA) decided to pull a fox News and say Kawhi wants a trade to LA... Even though this was never mentioned to the Spurs or anyone else in particular... Think about it... NO ONE knows the source of the story... ESPN randomly said it after things seemed to be looking up for Kawhi resigning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t wanna say anything, but I might’ve ran into Kawhi in an aisle at H-E-B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he in the feminine hygiene aisle getting tampons?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN headquarters is in Bristol, CT.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Nothing has ever officially come from the Kawhi camp or the Spurs camp...and when it has, it was positive

2. ESPN is in L.A.

3. the media definitely wants Kawhi gone... And their reporting has been very skewed and assumptions were presented as fact...

4. It reminds me of when Fox News said George Bush won the presidency, and the other media outlets ran with it although afterwards we saw that all the votes from Florida weren't counted yet... And that Gore seemingly won it... But the presidency was already called... My theory is that ESPN (in LA) decided to pull a fox News and say Kawhi wants a trade to LA... Even though this was never mentioned to the Spurs or anyone else in particular... Think about it... NO ONE knows the source of the story... ESPN randomly said it after things seemed to be looking up for Kawhi resigning

Media is rarely trustworthy and almost never when it comes to politics.

Kawhis camp could easily clear things up quickly, but that doesn’t seem to be their concern

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    asswiper2k5 reporting for duty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Failed on your first sentence. Whose camp do you think is leaking the trade request?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SportsCenter is LA, not ESPN.

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The denial stage

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It seems like most of this is media driven hyperbole and to a degree there has to be some truth to it. Until Pop, RC or Kawhi himself publicly come out and say Kawhi is gone I will hold out hope this gets resolved somehow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wants out....we need to stop denying it.

The only thing for certain is he and his group have butchered this entire thing. Stephen A Smith hit the nail on the head on his radio show..Kawhi needs to man up and stop being scared or make it seem there’s more to it. He doesn’t like San Antonio...he wants to be in LA.

I mean we still don’t know what his “injury diagnosis” was or is. If it’s not tendonopathy what kept him out 73 games? That’s the question that hasn’t been answered or ignored. That must be answered before any extension or trade takes place..but weasel your way out of the most respected franchise in the league isn’t gonna be good in the long run.

Just man up and keep it real....PATFO and the fan base deserves that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams isn't ESPN. Woj is, but has a strong reputation to uphold. If both those guys are reporting it then it isn't baseless. It's likely coming directly from Kawhi's handlers/vultures. You're in denial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, nothing official from Kawhi's camp. Just underhand tactics using media and Jabari Parker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just for the record MSNBC called Florida for Gore before the Florida panhandle vote was counted-a Bush stronghold. Subsequent recounts increased the winning margin for Bush each of 3 times.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is making up about the 2000 election. . Still butthurt I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron to Spurs chatter was getting too hot...PATFO needed to tamp that down ASAP.

CIA POP, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2. ESPN is in L.A.

They most likely have done their part on making this the story is has became. But, Kawhi did ask for a trade. That's such a Kobe thing to do, but it also makes sense. I don't really think he wants to play with LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    asswiper2k5 reporting for duty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it by the molasses? Hope you didn't try to give him your daughter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams isn't ESPN. Woj is, but has a strong reputation to uphold. If both those guys are reporting it then it isn't baseless. It's likely coming directly from Kawhi's handlers/vultures. You're in denial.
    Woj later that day said that no one had officially asked the Spurs for a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean that the media might not tell the truth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wants out....we need to stop denying it.

The only thing for certain is he and his group have butchered this entire thing. Stephen A Smith hit the nail on the head on his radio show..Kawhi needs to man up and stop being scared or make it seem there’s more to it. He doesn’t like San Antonio...he wants to be in LA.

I mean we still don’t know what his “injury diagnosis” was or is. If it’s not tendonopathy what kept him out 73 games? That’s the question that hasn’t been answered or ignored. That must be answered before any extension or trade takes place..but weasel your way out of the most respected franchise in the league isn’t gonna be good in the long run.

Just man up and keep it real....PATFO and the fan base deserves that
    you're absolutely correct except for the bold part.
    If Kawhi somehow joins Lebron and PG13 in any franchise (if healthy), they will become legends, sweeping the so-called "most stacked team of history" and no one will be able to do anything to stop it.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2. ESPN is in L.A.

Denial
    Anger
    Bargaining
    Depression
    Acceptance

Thread Information