View Poll Results: Is spurt's post to Avante the post of the year so far?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes

1 10.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "Now think, there you are just a kid in a bar in Olongopo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok surrounded by cute girls. So you'd....."ok ok wait a minute, hold on...ok? Now ...how old are you? Come on, you'd get laughed at and lied to anyway. These are professionals in that business, you don't go in there acting like some fool, nobody really gives a about...:"ok ok....how old are you"....it's a total non factor. Nobody reading this would play that and you know it. Nobody ever has, once again.....nobody cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids.

Locked thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...light=Olangapo

Sick.
    Sure thing.
    You are.
    Not what you think you are.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure thing.
    You are.
    Not what you think you are.
    Stupid, HUGE...difference between a sick ass pedo lusting after childern than a young sailor in a bar with no clue what the is going on.

I came from California, ya had to be 21 to enter a bar here, now think ya dumb , ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, HUGE...difference between a sick ass pedo lusting after childern than a young sailor in a bar with no clue what the is going on.

I came from California, ya had to be 21 to enter a bar here, now think ya dumb , ok?
    So you were gone to California in your mind.
    Cmon.... Is this the thinking level that got you into the navy?
    Pros ution is illegal so it does not happen. When it’s happening in front of your eyes.... And yep, she’s 21...

Seriously just stop.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No no it was munch.
    Spurter wanted you to munch his exit orifice for undigested waste.
    Dude, are you in jr high.....yep, me either.

Stupid. grow the up, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pros ution is illegal so it does not happen. When it’s happening in front of your eyes.... And yep, she’s 21...

Seriously just stop.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Seriously just stop.
    Stupid, I had never been a bar when I joined the Navy at 19, so 8 weeks of boot camp, 30 days leave then off to Viet Nam. I turned 20 in a bar off Wikiki called...THE RED NOODLE. I was with a girl from Philly named Karen, we ended up out on the beach rolling around in the sand.

Olongapo City was the first foreign country where I hit the bars at. , just crossing the bridge from the base to the town is a unique experience, I was stunned (Google it).

I was just a rookie and knew nothing about monkey meat and Singapore Slings and hookers, it could have been Mars. So I just watched the guys who had the experience, the old salts. Trust me stupid, nobody was some sick ass pedo. ok ya dumb ? Just a bunch of guys having fun.......got it ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Oh the ol' "but we didn't know why didn't they tell us" excuse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, I had never been a bar when I joined the Navy at 19, so 8 weeks of boot camp, 30 days leave then off to Viet Nam. I turned 20 in a bar off Wikiki called...THE RED NOODLE. I was with a girl from Philly named Karen, we ended up out on the beach rolling around in the sand.

Olongapo City was the first foreign country where I hit the bars at. , just crossing the bridge from the base to the town is a unique experience, I was stunned (Google it).

I was just a rookie and knew nothing about monkey meat and Singapore Slings and hookers, it could have been Mars. So I just watched the guys who had the experience, the old salts. Trust me stupid, nobody was some sick ass pedo. ok ya dumb ? Just a bunch of guys having fun.......got it ?
    Where in this thread did I refer to you as a pedo?

I am saying you are a follower. You followed other men’s penis problems. And you lie. It was not uncommon for 19 yo to get “hooked up” with 15 yos in the US back in your day in rural areas. But honestly you are either stupid or naive or both. You payed girls to pleasure you thinking it was such a romantic scene for both of you? Wake up. They were at work. Most likely extremely distasteful work.

Now, you got that ?

Do you have a daughter?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where in this thread did I refer to you as a pedo?

I am saying you are a follower. You followed other men’s penis problems. And you lie. It was not uncommon for 19 yo to get “hooked up” with 15 yos in the US back in your day in rural areas. But honestly you are either stupid or naive or both. You payed girls to pleasure you thinking it was such a romantic scene for both of you? Wake up. They were at work. Most likely extremely distasteful work.

Now, you got that ?

Do you have a daughter?
    Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarden, always had a girlfriend, and I was no virgin at 19, ok stupid? Was constantly ing since I was 17, got it dummy? I was looking for pussy but didn't get the bar thing, ok dummy. So as usual ...wrong again. I didn't get how it all worked, ok?

AND....no ing way I was into romance, hahahahaha~~~ Just how stupid are you, it was just ing, ok ? Dude, do you really think ANYONE didn't get these were working girls and you were just $$$$$$ to them....wow~~~

My God this cat doesn't know , does he?

We'd hit a dozen bars in a night sometimes....romance...??????????? hahahahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line

Sick ass pedos are interested in children. Sailors are just there and take what comes up to them, nobody looking for anything other than a good time and who in the is thinking a bar is where to find kids.

And don't ignore what we would have done to a guy with some kid, yep...just like here...YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

So many of you are so damn stupid it's comical.

Those working girls relied on us, we were their $$$$$$$$$$$$. They came to us we didn't go to them because they might already be with somebody. The ones not with somebody attacked you at the door.................buy me drink. Who....nope~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarden
    Jesus

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bottom line

Sick ass pedos are interested in children. Sailors are just there and take what comes up to them, nobody looking for anything other than a good time and who in the is thinking a bar is where to find kids.

And don't ignore what we would have done to a guy with some kid, yep...just like here...YOU SICK ASS PEDO.

So many of you are so damn stupid it's comical.

Those working girls relied on us, we were their $$$$$$$$$$$$. They came to us we didn't go to them because they might already be with somebody. The ones not with somebody attacked you at the door.................buy me drink. Who....nope~~~
    Why do you get so worked up over the accusation?

If you’re not a pedo, then you’re not. You get very defensive when that gets brought up. It clearly bothers you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why do you get so worked up over the accusation?

If you’re not a pedo, then you’re not. You get very defensive when that gets brought up. It clearly bothers you.
    I posted a thread about my distaste for that situation over there, I talked about what I would do to some sick ass pedo. That is what started all this.

Now how in the did me talking about what I would do to some sick ass pedo become....you pedo? I have never said anything at all that would deserve...you pedo.

So as long as idiots, riff raff, morons NEED to totally ignore my stance on that sick I will mess with them. I like to expose dummies, idiots and morons. Intelligent people get my stance on that sick .

Notice the only ones who play this...you pedo...are also the stupid ones here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I posted a thread about my distaste for that situation over there, I talked about what I would do to some sick ass pedo. That is what started all this.

Now how in the did me talking about what I would do to some sick ass pedo become....you pedo? I have never said anything at all that would deserve...you pedo.

So as long as idiots, riff raff, morons NEED to totally ignore my stance on that sick I will mess with them. I like to expose dummies, idiots and morons. Intelligent people get my stance on that sick .

Notice the only ones who play this...you pedo...are also the stupid ones here?
    Yes everyone else is stupid and you're the one doing the trolling here. Sure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarten

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, her name was Karen. I had my first broken heart at that young age, her dad got another job so they had to move. Yep, Karen left me, my heart totally broken.

I'd say I had about.....hmmmm?....12-15 girlfriends before graduating HS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, I had girlfriends in kindergarden
    He still does tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, her name was Karen. I had my first broken heart at that young age, her dad got another job so they had to move. Yep, Karen left me, my heart totally broken.

I'd say I had about.....hmmmm?....12-15 girlfriends before graduating HS.
    Kindergarten was when you were like 4 or 5 years old man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kindergarten was when you were like 4 or 5 years old man.
    I was six*** and she was five, I guess...best friends...would be more like it.

***I'd moved from Vallejo (bay area) something about something put me in KG in Visalia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I was six*** and she was five
    Why are the t and the y in asterisks? And you put one asterisk too many

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals