Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus for all we know LMA didn't even want to leave, just wanted to open talks. He certainly patched it up easily suggesting he never really wanted to leave anyway!

Kathi on the other hand is just a mess. And rather than just come clean he leaks a specific trade demand to the ing leak s of the NBA, woj and sham, and that cheap ass dollar jabari
    Why you gotta do that to Jabari bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    robdiaz shamelessly drilling open a gloryhole in the border wall for Kawhitter smh :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I was one of the only ones who hated Kawhi back in 2014-15. The least that I deserve is to get unbanned from making threads. Its been like 4 years already bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you even read the article?
    did you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    robdiaz shamelessly drilling open a gloryhole in the border wall for Kawhitter smh :
    Send help, I'm being held in a refugee camp near the border.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course I didn't.
    You should. It proves you wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Uncle Dennis after POP/RC calls him an amateur:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me neither. I can't believe how quickly this forum went to fellating him all season.
    Really? He had a great season and his dislike of Pop's KawhISO offense was completely justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should. It proves you wrong.
    Exactly, it clearly states - The five-time All-Star decided it was finally time to get it all off his chest, so he asked for a heart-to-heart sitdown over the summer with Popovich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has the sports gambling podcast confirmed any of this yet??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, it clearly states - The five-time All-Star decided it was finally time to get it all off his chest, so he asked for a heart-to-heart sitdown over the summer with Popovich.
    Wrong. It states the heart to heart was after they failed to trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either Kawhi has been healed for a while, or he's still injured and says he's 100% just so that he can be traded (or sign the supermax). Either way, he's a lying .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all it took to get an update was news that the lakers were balking at trades because of uncertainty about leonard's injury.
    Of course this is all it took. The Lakers is where he wants to be. If this gets to a trade and to the Lakers, I will be very shocked. This is it, there is no negotiating strategy here and there is no way people should feel this guy wants to come back. He quit on this team and sulked all season when he sat it out.

The more this drags on like this and as a fan, I would not be pissed if the Spurs organization let the bas walk for nothing but keep him here for another year. I really would not fault R.C. or Pop and In fact I would do it just to not give that piece of crap Uncle Dennis the satisfaction.

You can't let personal feelings affect business now, so there is the conundrum. Man, I would not mind an exception this one time though. I Think I would get more satisfaction sending these people to Toronto or Detroit or fine his ass and sit all year, instead of a player or picks in return.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deadline for the Spurs to offer Kawhi the SuperMax extension before he has to wait until next year and requalify?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all it took to get an update was news that the lakers were balking at trades because of uncertainty about leonard's injury.
    Timing is everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deadline for the Spurs to offer Kawhi the SuperMax extension before he has to wait until next year and requalify?
    October 16

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm a wealthy French supermodel.
    Post nudes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. It states the heart to heart was after they failed to trade him.
    you should try to find another quotes. you are wrong with those. but I do recollect Pop's interview where he jokingly stated that LMA asked for trade during those heart-to-heart sitdowns and he declined that because he couldn't get Durant in that trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent reason not to trade him. Lace'em up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep and the trade deadline is in February. The Spurs are not going to be in a hurry. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't say a word before pre-season camp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me neither. I can't believe how quickly this forum went to fellating him all season.
    Don't act like you didn't think LMA should be traded last year too though. He just went to Pop with what we all thought; that he wasn't a good fit. That's just not comparable to the that Kawhi has pulled. LMA thought he needed to go somewhere else to e successful and he and Pop figured it out instead. You can make an argumenta that no trade demand should have been leaked and thats fair. But honestly what LMA did to turn around the kind of player he was is pretty ing awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows tbh. And the point being LMA requested a trade before voicing his feelings to PATFO. He didn't really handle things any better than Kawhi.
    I know you're trying to hard to troll but this is so laughable its never going to work. You have to mix in subtly. This is just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're trying to hard to troll but this is so laughable its never going to work. You have to mix in subtly. This is just sad.
    Thanks master, I will take your advice and learn from it. I will one day become a master troll.

Thread Information