Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Pop is beside himself. Driving through downtown LA begging (thru texts) Kawhi’s camp for his address."

-Per Shams Twitter

Imagine being such a little as to having your 70 year old mentor, still mourning for the death of his wife, driving aimlessly and desperately around LA because you aren't man enough to be face to face with him on the same room. He will be a perfect fit with the Lakers, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj file photo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they are already on damage control in the lakers spin machine

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

WoJ throwing Pop under the bus

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so they are already on damage control in the lakers spin machine
    Are you autistic? This is the best possible bews for the Lakers. We don't have to give up any assets to get him and we also can see if he returns to form next season before taking an unnecessary risk. Please explain to me how this isn't great news for the Lakers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He quit on his team. Period.
    He has been using his own doctors since last August also. So can't blame the Spurs for his absence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you autistic? This is the best possible bews for the Lakers. We don't have to give up any assets to get him and we also can see if he returns to form next season before taking an unnecessary risk. Please explain to me how this isn't great news for the Lakers
    Kind of dangerous though if you're landing LeBron. No way James is just going to let the team hold out a $32 million max slot for a year to give Leonard in 2019. The Lakers really need to find a way to do a three way trade to get the Spurs something they want if they're thinking they'll be able to pair James + Leonard. If James doesn't join the Lakers then obviously you just sign PG13 and leave that max slot open for next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs, why you still stanning a man who quit on your team?
    Fabbs is a Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well it would be if it were to happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    "Pop is beside himself. Driving through downtown LA begging (thru texts) Kawhi’s camp for his address."

-Per Shams Twitter

Imagine being such a little as to having your 70 year old mentor, still mourning for the death of his wife, driving aimlessly and desperately around LA because you aren't man enough to be face to face with him on the same room. He will be a perfect fit with the Lakers, tbh.
    It was a joke referencing this: https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...eside_himself/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

-Per Shams Twitter

The Begging

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kind of dangerous though if you're landing LeBron. No way James is just going to let the team hold out a $32 million max slot for a year to give Leonard in 2019. The Lakers really need to find a way to do a three way trade to get the Spurs something they want if they're thinking they'll be able to pair James + Leonard. If James doesn't join the Lakers then obviously you just sign PG13 and leave that max slot open for next year.
    Not really. Could sign a couple vets to 1-yr "placeholder" deals that equal a max slot that expires in 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Could sign a couple vets to 1-yr "placeholder" deals that equal a max slot that expires in 2019.
    Yeah LeBron will love that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi fck up his supermax

last season was one of the weakest seasons to actually make the all-nba team and all defensive team, yet he decided to take the year off...what a dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He quit on his team. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dunno why the lakers are so interested in pg13? his overhyped due to playing out east against lebron, who chase off all them pacers team mates, then goes west and struggles to put up the same numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron will only go to LA if George goes too. If both are there, they will not be able to sign Kawhi as a FA next year. A trade this year is their only hope if they want to create this mythical super team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should the Lakers really want him? Yes in regards to the Leonard of 1 year ago, everyone wants that guy. Not sure he is anything close to that anymore. Seems like he is a soft, mentally broken crybaby now..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he is a socially awkward black male.

Thread Information