Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And holy cow has Woj been WAY out of the loop on anything Kawhi related.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is interesting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been telling y'all not to believe anything BSPN or Woj says.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is liable to lose it on this one. You have to admit he has always been straight up and generous towards his players. If kawhi really is doing this, Pop will really feel let down. Hope he schools him through all this... particularly uncle Denny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is liable to lose it on this one. You have to admit he has always been straight up and generous towards his players. If kawhi really is doing this, Pop will really feel let down. Hope he schools him through all this... particularly uncle Denny
    He just lost his wife. Does he really want to deal with this drama?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wanted to get traded why did he not inform spurs since it was leaked. Why did Leonard still want to meet?
    Might be hope yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This think he also is dealing with trump as president
    Make America great again !

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get this over with. Ship his ass out already.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think he does, which is why I think he’s liable to just give him the middle finger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think he does, which is why I think he’s liable to just give him the middle finger.
    What are you two?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still has the number one love in his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Uncle Dennis there? I’m sure it was very ackward moment but Pops is getting his answers. I’m still hoping Spurs keep Kawhi and het back to the hunt

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was reported as being a “good conversation” too by our best buddy Jabari (insert ‘fingers crossed’ smiley)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are slowly engaging trade talks to rival teams to submit their offer. Hmm was did after the meeting? Good as both sides are amicable and will work on the best trade or that both admitted shortcomings and will talk more to resolve into getting the Supermax? I sure hope it’s the latter. We get Kawhi back and all the other pieces will follow, may even be LeBron. He leaves and it’s a rebuilding process for years yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this whole thing can blow over God I would be so happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you two?
    Lol. Didn't you just take the chance a couple of posts above this to drop a MAGA reference in response to the same post about Pop losing his wife.

One of those responses is rational (giving Kawhi the bird), whilst the other is irrational (making sure to rub your MAGAtry in the face of Pop since he's meanie-weanie to your Mango Mussolini.

Get ing bent, you ripe moron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu4tres looking more like a fake now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did meet, but still, there are many conflicting reports. Some say it went well and will have further discussions in the future and others that Kawhi has a beef with Tony and that Spurs are encouraging other teams to make an offer for Kawhi.

The next two days might change our Spurs for ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did meet, but still, there are many conflicting reports. Some say it went well and will have further discussions in the future and others that Kawhi has a beef with Tony and that Spurs are encouraging other teams to make an offer for Kawhi.

The next two days might change our Spurs for ever.
    Yeah well Tony needs to retire like now. If he gets another contract he will be sitting at the very end of the bench all season long. And no other team in the league will make him a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am all for Tony being retired. Dude is a liability on D. Regardless of Kawhi, I don't think we should bring him back other than the vets min.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu4tres looking more like a fake now.
    why?

in what other cir stances would a coach have a big publicized meeting with a player who is still under contract for a year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich traveled Tuesday to Southern California and met with Kawhi Leonard prior to Thursday's NBA draft, league sources told ESPN.For weeks, Popovich has been working to set up a meeting with Leonard to discuss the issues that have fractured the franchise's relationship with the All-NBA forward and caused him to make public in the media his desire to be traded, league sources said.

Leonard wants a trade to Los Angeles, preferably the Lakers over the Clippers, league sources said. He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intention is to sign in Los Angeles when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said.

The Spurs are unlikely to be motivated to facilitate a deal to the Lakers, league sources said.

Leonard, a two-time first-team All-NBA player, can become an unrestricted free agent in 2019. He is eligible to sign a five-year, $219 million super maximum contract with the Spurs this summer.

Leonard had told confidants that he did not want to sit down with Popovich and has been purposely difficult for the Spurs to reach recently. Among the issues, Leonard is angry over what he believes was the Spurs' mishandling of his quad injury, and he remains irate with public comments from teammate Tony Parker and Popovich that he felt were not supportive of him, league sources said.

The Spurs' official priority has been to try to talk with Leonard to work through the issues, league sources said. That has been communicated to those teams seeking trade talks, although the Spurs have encouraged some rival team executives calling about Leonard to present an offer if they so choose, league sources said.

So far, the Spurs have been largely reluctant to give teams guidance on the players, or packages, that would interest them in trades, sources said.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ard-california

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And holy cow has Woj been WAY out of the loop on anything Kawhi related.
    Dudes credibility DIVED since going to LA... that's why I'm highly doubting Kawhi actually requested a trade since Woj never gave a source... He simply stated it as fact

Thread Information