My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to see Lonzo Ball deangelo russel'd

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartandhp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You act as if trading LaVar away is a bad thing?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act as if trading LaVar away is a bad thing?
    I never said that. And in fact, I enjoy that the Lakers are saddled with the Balls. Watching their humiliation is great. But it's still fun to watch the Balls slapped, too.

But fine, your inherent point is correct; I guess I should enjoy the Ball Lakers while it lasts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... i mean... they already don't give a crap about him anymore, so... it's on regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The superteam concept is growing old. There can be only one. Everyone else is just a poor man's version of it, even with Lebron.

Lebron, Kawhi and PG /> Durant, Curry and Thompson

Because none of these guys can shoot the three better than either of those other guys.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally ing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt ing yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so ing hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still dunno why the lakers have an interest in pg13? he has got to the most overrated superstar player that benefitted playing against lebron out easts always on tv... he hasnt done all anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt ing yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so ing hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair

so what happens if he signs/trade to the lakers and happens to be broken goods? who be laughing? both teams are taking huge risks since they dont know who is going to call kawhis bluff..whether his injured or injury free long term... this clown isnt just interested in playing for big market team, he wants to recoup endorsement money...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so what happens if he signs/trade to the lakers and happens to be broken goods? who be laughing? both teams are taking huge risks since they dont know who is going to call kawhis bluff..whether his injured or injury free long term... this clown isnt just interested in playing for big market team, he wants to recoup endorsement money...
    He's not broken goods and you know it...and what is more.....(look at Kool trynna sound white) but what is more that's the very reason you have medical evaluations before going to a new team....that's how the system is designed. You gotta clear medical before any agreement is made. Kiwi is fine he just woke up and got tired of floating down a ing Bayou when he grew seeing the Pacific ocean. LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup Kool. Long time bro

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sup Kool. Long time bro

I guess you could say I'm growing up and maturing. However I'm still ming inside white es. But all in all I'm doing pretty good. I'm currently a Golden State Lakers Fan and proud of it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally ing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold

Bookmarked for laughs later (If I cared enough to do that).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one thing that is clear by now, is that lonzo is no longer seen as a building block or god forbid a potential franchise player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you could say I'm growing up and maturing. However I'm still ming inside white es. But all in all I'm doing pretty good. I'm currently a Golden State Lakers Fan and proud of it.
    Atleast your honest about it unlike other Laker fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not broken goods and you know it...and what is more.....(look at Kool trynna sound white) but what is more that's the very reason you have medical evaluations before going to a new team....that's how the system is designed. You gotta clear medical before any agreement is made. Kiwi is fine he just woke up and got tired of floating down a ing Bayou when he grew seeing the Pacific ocean. LMAO
    Real talk Kool I doubt Kiwi ever got to see the pacific ocean growing up in southern California. That type stuff is only mainly reserved for white people who grow up in LA. Anyways I have been to Kiwi's hometown Moreno Valley several times since I have cousins that live there. That place is definitely not LA it's 1 hour and half outside of LA and when your there you feel like you are in a small ass town in which there is to do. So Kawhi is used to being in boring dull places.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love ya Kool, but all you can do with the Pacific ocean is look at it..........Its way to damn cold to swim in. Might as well be in Alaska talkin about takin a dip in tha watuh.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron is an atrocious GM. Lonzo is the real deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why I'm having this feeling he is going to be owned more badly by Golden State as a Laker than when he when was in Clevaland ..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The superteam concept is growing old. There can be only one. Everyone else is just a poor man's version of it, even with Lebron.

Lebron, Kawhi and PG /> Durant, Curry and Thompson

Because none of these guys can shoot the three better than either of those other guys.
    Superteams are fads. Warriors will implode next Summer. Curry will be 31 and aging, Durant/Klay/Green will want max deals, there will be turmoil after they get eliminated (they were down 17 and 15 points to the CP3-less Rockets for s game in elimination games and needed Harden and company to choke badly to win that series), and Iggy will be 34 and keep getting worse. They won their 2 additional cute les as a superteam. You can go ahead and attempt to respond, but you also said the Miami Heat were 3-peating before the 2014 Finals against the Spurs so your response means .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superteams are fads. Warriors will implode next Summer. Curry will be 31 and aging, Durant/Klay/Green will want max deals, there will be turmoil after they get eliminated (they were down 17 and 15 points to the CP3-less Rockets for s game in elimination games and needed Harden and company to choke badly to win that series), and Iggy will be 34 and keep getting worse. They won their 2 additional cute les as a superteam. You can go ahead and attempt to respond, but you also said the Miami Heat were 3-peating before the 2014 Finals against the Spurs so your response means .
    u notice gsw rookies last 2 years havnt wont be moving up their roles whether its accepting a bigger role into star lvl...just role players atm...that superteam will be broken once they dont see the benefit in paying luxury tax exceeding revenue

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also argued with me during the '13-'14 season that Russ would be a team player since he had seen the Thunder win games without him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna see the West tear this weak hearted sucker into 1000 pieces.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's going to be a Laker...and when it happens this forum will implode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to be a Laker...and when it happens this forum will implode.

Not sure why why people would implode when it's expected. I don't think anybody in their right mind expects him to re-sign in CLE with the same ty roster, and no marquee FA is going to CLE willingly. That leaves only LA (which makes by far and away the most sense since his family loves it here, he already owns a mansion here, all his business ventures take place out here, he can easily reunite other FA's here, his Finals record won't take anymore hits, etc.), or Philly, which seems extremely unlikely since he has no ties to that city and he and Simmons play the same position and would be a terrible fit together. Makes it pretty obvious to me where he's going.

With that said, I'm still taking a healthy Dubs team over that Lakers team led by Lebron, PG and a bunch of young kids.

Thread Information