Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    GOAT gorilla tbh imho fwiw

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hear The Gorilla Channel is running 24 hours of Koko content as a tribute.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I was living in San Diego (69-71) they had a huge gorilla at their world famous zoo, I'm guessing at least 6 foot tall and around 500 pounds. He would pose and grin. The debate was just how much could he bench press. What...1000..pounds? I'm thinking his name was Vincent, but....hmmmm?

Always had a thing for gorillas, and one of the great reads is....THE GORILLA HUNT....1926.

Once got a medal gorilla for Christmas. It came with a dart gun and darts. The thing was to hit him in the chest (a plate) which got a roar, his arms lifting over his head and his eyes flashing. He stood on a wide base (mountain) so ya couldn't knock him down.

The first time I saw King Kong 1933*** (late 50's) I was stunned, what an amazing movie. Hollywood still hasn't improved on that T-Rex Kong beat up on.

Then here came....

The Son of Kong.....wrestling the bear....loved it.
    Konga
    Mighty Joe Young.................................watching him vs Primo Carnera, ha~~~
    Three remakes of the 1933 King Kong
    Skull Island

Have to ignore anything the Japanese did.

Fresno had gorillas, but they all died off, now........nothing, I think, been a couple years since I've been to their zoo.

The gorilla in Poe's "The Murders in the Rue Morgue" the most famous in the literary world....no?

*** My most watched movie, would guess......at least 40 times. And, I own the movie but only for a few years. And, own the book, the book based strickly on the movie, Kong wasn't a book made into a movie. Frank Frazetta cover art.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-21-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Oh look, an irrelevant list.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Red flag to make everyone forget Harambi.

Rest in peace gentle giant. #justiceforharambi

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My cousin Donnie hit me in the head with a baseball bat, it flew out of his hands, cut my forehead wide open, yep, needed s ches. So while in the waiting room my aunt knowing I was into gorillas (12ish) had bought a toy gorilla at a toystore........red???? A red gorilla? I played it off as a....gee thanks.

Thread Information