Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, this is going to be a dull season.

Starting lineup is full of mid ranger brick masters

Pop is gonna limit loonie walker amd derrick white.

Whats the point?

How is the next two seasons any better than Kobes last two seasons? This is very clearly Pops doing.

We should have just accepted the boston draft picks. At this rate, why prolong mediocirty?

If they rebuild now, they would been a contender in a nearer future. But hey gotta please pop.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now someone is going to have an exciting year! Good post!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. Spurs will be good next season-- DeRozan is a beast. Manu and Marco together will be dangerous off the bench and are both good closers. Maybe White gets a chance. Next year's Spurs will be an offensive juggernaut. Aldridge, DeRozan, Gay, Belinelli, Mills and Bertans are all dangerous. Davis Bertans will improve and he is already a career .383% 3pt. Aldridge and DeRozan are 2 of the top 10 offensive players in the NBA which will put the Spurs in contention nearly every game. I think the Spurs and DeRozan will play with a chip on their shoulder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We added a brotha from Compton. Spurs already got that street cred and will probably be mentioned in more rap videos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whats the point?

How is the next two seasons any better than Kobes last two seasons? This is very clearly Pops doing.

We should have just accepted the boston draft picks. At this rate, why prolong mediocirty?

If they rebuild now, they would been a contender in a nearer future. But hey gotta please pop.
    Walker's a rookie. White is unproven. They will learn to contribute and play from Manu and Spurs system. Murray got the start and if these guys can prove themselves, they'll have their shot. Rebuild now and lose consecutive playoff record, fan attendance, so in 5 years they can MAYBE be contender in the West? Makes no sense, when they can be good now and still compete. If they're not a contender now, then neither is any other team except the Warriors and maybe the Celtics. Every other team in the league should rebuild? The Spurs have their cake and want to eat it too. They got youngsters for the future and can compete now. Best of both worlds.

PS: Kobe's last 2 seasons were the same as all his other seasons b/c I never cared for that rapist, but that's just me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, I bet you’ll still be here in every game thread ing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whats the point?

Why is this got still posting in Spurs forum run along K-Y ass wiper/licker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had we chosen to rebuild, we could have definitely used the Kawhi trade, and subsequent LMA trade to kickstart a draft pick fueled tank job, where we allowed Tony and Manu to have a great farewell tour enroute to a semi tank job this year. Then we probably wait 2 or 3 years when Murray and Walker are in their primes, leading a band of youngsters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only watch this team for the ing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whats the point?

Good, does mean you'll off then?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just off already you annoying spamming piece of excuse for a human being.

GTFO nobody wants to read your idiotic posts.

kthxbye

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc

The only thing you'd ever find exciting is if some science lab let you use their Scanning Electron Microscope so you could try to tunnel down to try to see your tiny weenie. I hear there are lots of SEM's in Toronto so why don't you take your sorry ass up to Toronto so we can fumigate 'Spurs Talk'. Kawhitter needs you to hold his hand so get with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murrays development

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see only Dubs is better on paper tbh. Houston got worse with the departure of Ariza and Moute, and the addition of Melo, while injury prone CP3 is another year older. Utah’s Mitc will be better scouted this year by depending teams, Lakers will self-implode with Stephenson/Rondo/Beasley in the LA limelight, Pelicans will miss Rondo’s playoff beastmode. Blazers is the same meh, reminds me of Nash’ Suns, always there but never enough to get over the hump. Dallas will be the dark horse with Doncic’s elite point guard skills under Carlisle, ing Hawks, why?? And Nuggets, with 2014 41st ing pick (who did Spurs get??) Jokic, with Nowitzky shooting and Sabonis passing skills, will be better. OKC will also be better with the departure of Melo. They could be the 2nd best team if they figure things out. But I will rank Spurs as the 3rd best team in the West with higher ceiling. Both DeRozan and the Spurs will be playing with a chip on its shoulder, DeRozan’s pnr game and ball handling skills is a better complimentary than Kawhi’s iso tbh. I think we will see a beautiful game 2. Murray/Gay/White/Bertrans and even Forbes will all be better tbh. I don’t think Pops will go away from LMA’s post so LMA should still play big, and with DDR pnr, could even get more open shots. Poeltl/Marco I think is >>> Kyle/Tony, I mean l love Tony but we still have Manu so. Poeltl is an intriguing prospect, who could arguably get the starting C nod at the latter part of the season. He is a quicker player than Pau to switch on pnr if they go big, without losing the rebound and shot blocking. And next year and the following years ahead, I think Spurs will be even better. The young core of Murray/Walker/White/Metu/Poeltl will be both scoring and defensive juggernaut. Tbh what could have been a disaster with Kawhitter sabotaging our trade options, Pops/RC and staff managed to remain compe ive now and relevant in the years to come. With Pops coaching the USA Team, who knows which future big name FA could be knocking on our door, Kyrie? Butler?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its going to be a nice season. Especially since the most boring player in NBA history, Mute Cancer is gone

Derozan Lamarcus combo
    Ferraris comeback
    Delonte Murrays challenge
    Evita at 41
    Cancerburger losing his minutes for good

Its going to be qn amqzing season now that boring Mute Cancer is gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whats the point?

Seriously, go off to the board of whatever team you actually like and take all your ty alts with you.

You're worse than ing ducks. At least doesn't show his stupid all the time.

TLDR: the off, you less piece of garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should have their thread creating privileges revoked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should have their thread creating privileges revoked.
    Could we please get this done? Maybe a permaban is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you go:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32

This is where you belong.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me, is more exiting than last year season...by far. No matter the results.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be much more exciting than last year. Spurs now have 2 guys who can score 20 consistently unlike last year which will make a lot easier for the role players to play at a higher level since they won't have to over exert themselves on the offensive end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's just the offseason lull talking here, but I'm actually looking forward to this season more than most.

The last few seasons started to feel like Groundhog Day. Put pieces around LMA and Kawhi, and see if it is enough to compete against the Warriors. '16 we got boned by the Thunder, '17 we got ing Zaza'd, and last season was just a dumpster fire all the way through. It felts like we should be in a position to contend, but the results spoke for themselves, and it was always a ing bummer.

This season, I feel like there are just no expectations. They may suck, or they may surprise everyone. We'll get to see how Murray and White have progressed, get to see how DeMar fits in, get to watch LMAlpha dominate, and may get a few magic moments from Manu and Marco (a.k.a. the Mario Bros).

No one seriously expects this squad to beat the Warriors, so we might as well just enjoy the regular season ride.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's just the offseason lull talking here, but I'm actually looking forward to this season more than most.

The last few seasons started to feel like Groundhog Day. Put pieces around LMA and Kawhi, and see if it is enough to compete against the Warriors. '16 we got boned by the Thunder, '17 we got ing Zaza'd, and last season was just a dumpster fire all the way through. It felts like we should be in a position to contend, but the results spoke for themselves, and it was always a ing bummer.

This season, I feel like there are just no expectations. They may suck, or they may surprise everyone. We'll get to see how Murray and White have progressed, get to see how DeMar fits in, get to watch LMAlpha dominate, and may get a few magic moments from Manu and Marco (a.k.a. the Mario Bros).

No one seriously expects this squad to beat the Warriors, so we might as well just enjoy the regular season ride.
    If the Spurs get 50 wins I will consider that a good season and a big you to the haters.

Thread Information