Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP pretending he’s not a bucket for Kawhi...
    This got talked about Parker for three years and then decided to switch his schtick to greatest PG. I don't take a word she says seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 3 player that carried our old guys' sorry asses for years, played through multiple injuries for, got misdiagnosed, never complained about anything, even though the Aldridge fiasco like many stars would (lebron... Kobe)... Sat on the bench wid u trash mofos for the whole time until you approached me with dumb sh*t that I had already told you before... Attempted to come back and couldn't... And then u mofos have the heart to imply I'm faking it just so the old guys can have one last playoff run on MY quad???

U gave LA an extension at the beginning of the season despite his choke job and touches complaints... Gave patty and Gasol a ton of money despite their uselessness... Then have the heart to not wanna give ME the supermax???

GTF ALL THE WAY OUT OF HERE!!!

U have good reason to be upset Kawhi... But come back... The old guys will retire
    OK, let's pretend all that is correct for a minute. Just because of that Kawhi wants to be traded to the Lakers? Hahaha, that . him and you too if you plan to keep being a ing that sides with the back of the shirt instead of the front.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possibly see your side, but not really the guy is 27 yrs old and has been with the SPURS for 6 or 7 seasons, he is no kid and he is considered a vet. He has been in the business more than long enough to know how things go. Dont make excuses for a millionaire..
    Well, I tell you this. He wasn't a multimillionaire 7 seasons ago. In fact, he had to earn both his contracts by playing through injuries. The more you have to lose to more cautious one becomes. Make no mistake, Kawhi puts Kawhi first. I was just explaining why he was doing that.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please tell me when and where kawhi Carried this team to the level LMA did last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope, Lonnie and Metu show enough of a talent and/or somehow we upgrade from Gasol AND for Kawhi to stick around. Hopefully, keep Rudy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This got talked about Parker for three years and then decided to switch his schtick to greatest PG. I don't take a word she says seriously.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to understand you’re talking about veterans that played hurt for years, and also played with a legend that was constantly playing hurt and they all won championships together. They are not going to understand that this new so called franchise player will not play with a minor injury. You can’t expect them to understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, let's pretend all that is correct for a minute. Just because of that Kawhi wants to be traded to the Lakers? Hahaha, that . him and you too if you plan to keep being a ing that sides with the back of the shirt instead of the front.
    I want him to be a spur... For life! But when the front office does wrong, u gotta call it out too... Dude has legit reasons to be upset... With all that said I don't think he asked for a trade... That's all media games... I don't think he wants to leave... But he would if the FO can't patch things up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please tell me when and where kawhi Carried this team to the level LMA did last year
    R u ing serious???? LMA carried it to a first round loss to GS WITHOUT curry... Neither his stats nor him impact were superior to Kawhi the year before... Dude was carrying the team defensively AND offensively... That's the same year LMA was averaging 17 and pouting the entire way through... Don't ing compare LMA impact to Kawhi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to understand you’re talking about veterans that played hurt for years, and also played with a legend that was constantly playing hurt and they all won championships together. They are not going to understand that this new so called franchise player will not play with a minor injury. You can’t expect them to understand that.
    Kawhi too has played hurt for years... And let's not pretend those veterans didn't also miss a significant number of games for their careers... They're just selfish now because they want to go out on top, so they're not thinking about Kawhi's future... And it's not like Kawhi stub his toe... He had a progressive injury that would get worse over time... Why take it to the point of career ending injury (like McGrady) when you can deal with it now and get it out the way? You guys really think Kawhi WANTED to sit out the season where he was projected to be the MVP? Come on now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R u ing serious???? LMA carried it to a first round loss to GS WITHOUT curry... Neither his stats nor him impact were superior to Kawhi the year before... Dude was carrying the team defensively AND offensively... That's the same year LMA was averaging 17 and pouting the entire way through... Don't ing compare LMA impact to Kawhi...
    pouting > not playing

face it kid. kawhi has never been The Man on spursies. he fell apart in the playoffs last year, and previous stints include being dominated by matt barnes.

lamarcus alphad up this past year while kawhi was in yankeeland nursing his sore leg and feelings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and for the millionth time the majorit of spurfan arent mad at kawhi for being hurt and not playing, but for bringing the mime circus into town and either wanting to be traded or not, or besmirching the spurs reputation or not, or whatever bush league game he or his group is or is t playing

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The only person on this planet that has any right to be irate with Parker is Brent Barry. Parker is just trying to make the team better, he wanted Kawhi back.

Thread Information