Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hate how all the blame is being deflected to the GOAT PG. I tend to think this PATFO doing because outside of spursfans, PATFO is actually the enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Tony's and Manu's comments. Notice how he made sure to say that his injury was different than what the Spurs doctors said (Tony said he had the same injury). But, I heard it was mostly Manu, being pissed at Kawhi for not playing even at 80% being his last year and such he wanted a deep playoff run (on Kawhi's back nevertheless). Which is why Kawhi felt the Spurs did not have his best interests. He is pretty much saying that Pop, Manu and Tony not having many more years left, put their interests over his health. Kawhi, has long a significant amount due to injuries. It might have gotten to gim psycologically. He is a young man growing up and is trying to figure it all out. I mean going from a poor kid to a mutlimilionaire is a huge thing and it's not for everyone. Especially when you are only 26 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s BS. It was orchestrated to get to LA or bigger market. He’s not affected by any of those guys’ comments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could all be connected to a certain point, probably. That's the ty part, no one really ing knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. We’re not talking about a pack of 11 year girls. Do you believe a grown man is going to be so “crushed” by a comment that h would turn his back on the team? This is about signing a multi-million dollar contract, getting the big bucks, and then reneging on the deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s BS. It was orchestrated to get to LA or bigger market. He’s not affected by any of those guys’ comments
    Next thing you know, His group will get offended by Spurs fans comments.. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Melo how fun it is to play in a big market. Ask Kobe if he took more heat for playing in LA. Ask Ewing what it felt like every time he failed and got called out in the media.

He’s going to have to interview more and he’s going to be more scrutinized in LA. And he’s already played the bad employee role. He does that again in LA if he’s unhappy and look out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hate how all the blame is being deflected to the GOAT PG. I tend to think this PATFO doing because outside of spursfans, PATFO is actually the enemy.
    Lol. Meanwhile your avatar is "actually the enemy" to Spurs fans. You're a joke. Keep trolling your aunt's asshole, but GTFOH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Tony's and Manu's comments. Notice how he made sure to say that his injury was different than what the Spurs doctors said (Tony said he had the same injury). But, I heard it was mostly Manu, being pissed at Kawhi for not playing even at 80% being his last year and such he wanted a deep playoff run (on Kawhi's back nevertheless). Which is why Kawhi felt the Spurs did not have his best interests. He is pretty much saying that Pop, Manu and Tony not having many more years left, put their interests over his health. Kawhi, has long a significant amount due to injuries. It might have gotten to gim psycologically. He is a young man growing up and is trying to figure it all out. I mean going from a poor kid to a mutlimilionaire is a huge thing and it's not for everyone. Especially when you are only 26 years old.
    At what age do people grow up and become adults these days?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP pretending he’s not a bucket for Kawhi...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was right to call him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possibly see your side, but not really the guy is 27 yrs old and has been with the SPURS for 6 or 7 seasons, he is no kid and he is considered a vet. He has been in the business more than long enough to know how things go. Dont make excuses for a millionaire..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possibly see your side, but not really the guy is 27 yrs old and has been with the SPURS for 6 or 7 seasons, he is no kid and he is considered a vet. He has been in the business more than long enough to know how things go. Dont make excuses for a millionaire..
    One last thing... SPURS and thier Franchise players have always been at the top of there priority list as far as giving them what they want, make sure they are healthy, paying them. You will not jeopardize your franchise player health that your building your team around to rush him back from injury. That doesnt make since, and when have the SPURS ever done something like that to any of there franchise players. ( David Robinson - back injury & knee | Tim Duncan - Knee | Manu - What hasnt he hurt | TP - quad ) Those players were never rushed back. When its your franchise player its in your best interest to make sure he is 100% healthy before you let him play...
    This is all a smoke screen probably and players ' like your vets called him out '...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP pretending he’s not a bucket for Kawhi...
    Why are you always talking about and ?

Can I have the name of the middle school that you coach for? I need to have a talk....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 3 player that carried our old guys' sorry asses for years, played through multiple injuries for, got misdiagnosed, never complained about anything, even though the Aldridge fiasco like many stars would (lebron... Kobe)... Sat on the bench wid u trash mofos for the whole time until you approached me with dumb sh*t that I had already told you before... Attempted to come back and couldn't... And then u mofos have the heart to imply I'm faking it just so the old guys can have one last playoff run on MY quad???

U gave LA an extension at the beginning of the season despite his choke job and touches complaints... Gave patty and Gasol a ton of money despite their uselessness... Then have the heart to not wanna give ME the supermax???

GTF ALL THE WAY OUT OF HERE!!!

U have good reason to be upset Kawhi... But come back... The old guys will retire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 3 player that carried our old guys' sorry asses for years, played through multiple injuries for, got misdiagnosed, never complained about anything, even though the Aldridge fiasco like many stars would (lebron... Kobe)... Sat on the bench wid u trash mofos for the whole time until you approached me with dumb sh*t that I had already told you before... Attempted to come back and couldn't... And then u mofos have the heart to imply I'm faking it just so the old guys can have one last playoff run on MY quad???

U gave LA an extension at the beginning of the season despite his choke job and touches complaints... Gave patty and Gasol a ton of money despite their uselessness... Then have the heart to not wanna give ME the supermax???

GTF ALL THE WAY OUT OF HERE!!!

U have good reason to be upset Kawhi... But come back... The old guys will retire
    Last edited by offset formation; 06-24-2018 at 11:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was right to call him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony made his remark in late March. Pop’s “You’ll have to ask Kawhi’s Group that” comments were made in mid-April. Jalen Rose and Stephen A. Smith both reported that they were hearing that Kawhi wanted out of San Antonio in JANUARY. Long before any comments were made. The players knew what was going on behind the scenes, or at least had an idea, and had become suspect by the time they said the things they did.

Don’t believe any of this garbage that he’s butthurt by his teammate’s and coaches comments. Kawhi’s camp is using that as an excuse to get him to LA. He wants out of here because he wants out of here, bottom line.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you always talking about and ?

Can I have the name of the middle school that you coach for? I need to have a talk....
    Why y’all slurping so much?

Hey it’s a beautiful day..how bout you take your boat out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP makes statement in thread le then never addresses it in the original post. How does OP know Kawhi isn't irate with Tony? He doesn't. He's just seeking attention, likely because he has 16 siblings and was in born somewhere in the middle, and never even got his own to suckle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the time I thought Parker's comments were inappropriate but I was wrong. I should have never doubted TP's ability to recognize a vulnerable pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP makes statement in thread le then never addresses it in the original post. How does OP know Kawhi isn't irate with Tony? He doesn't. He's just seeking attention, likely because he has 16 siblings and was in born somewhere in the middle, and never even got his own to suckle.
    Prolly why he suckled from his aunt's teet. I think, collectively, we diagnosed the OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prolly why he suckled from his aunt's teet. I think, collectively, we diagnosed the OP.
    I was thinking he probably took to the unused male loin teat.

Thread Information