Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking on Sirius XM NBA Radio on Thursday night, Bowen said: "First, it was, 'Well I was misdiagnosed.' Look here: You got $18 million this year, and you think that they're trying to rush you? You didn't play for the most part a full season this year. And you're the go-to guy, you're the franchise and you want to say that they didn't have your best interest at heart? Are you kidding me?"

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-said-anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Bowen wasn't an all star, he doesn't know what he's talking about tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great work bruce. Keep it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 100k between you two and not one brain cell. Sad

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's well known that posts per year (ppy) and brain activity are pretty inversely related.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce works for the clippers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bruce works for the clippers
    Only as an announcer. And no , he's going to side with the Spurs. They're still the team he won rings with and who retired his number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only as an announcer. And no , he's going to side with the Spurs. They're still the team he won rings with and who retired his number.
    That fact. Otherwise he would be managing a ’s Sporting Goods somewhere.

He’s also correct. This idiot hasn’t come out and said anything up to now and made things worse. He should be the one talking and not Uncle Dennis through that hack Jabari Young.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think Bowen was a bit salty when Leonard made everyone forget him pretty quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce is expecting too much There's nothing in Kawhi's makeup to say he's a team leader. He's shown he's a puppet to his uncle at this point.

He can be a stat leader...no doubt. But he's not going to motivate or inspire. He's proven he's either not ready for that role, or just doesn't care to be, or is just incapable of being that guy (which is my belief). He'll make a great Pippen to some team's Jordan though. A great supporting piece to a giant ego somewhere, because Kawhi will just play the game and go home and stay out of the real leader's way. Team him with Lebron and some spot up shooters and they'll win three or four rings together.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce is expecting too much There's nothing in Kawhi's makeup to say he's a team leader. He's shown he's a puppet to his uncle at this point.

He can be a stat leader...no doubt. But he's not going to motivate or inspire. He's proven he's either not ready for that role, or just doesn't care to be, or is just incapable of being that guy (which is my belief). He'll make a great Pippen to some team's Jordan though. A great supporting piece to a giant ego somewhere, because Kawhi will just play the game and go home and stay out of the real leader's way. Team him with Lebron and some spot up shooters and they'll win three or four rings together.
    He has a Klay Thompson type of mentality without the personality or social skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think Bowen was a bit salty when Leonard made everyone forget him pretty quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to see one team, any team play hard ball and start being physical. Push the NBA refs to call 70 fouls if you have to. Eventually, the calls will go your way, the role of the center will return, and the super team concept will die.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes Yes Yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to see one team, any team play hard ball and start being physical. Push the NBA refs to call 70 fouls if you have to. Eventually, the calls will go your way, the role of the center will return, and the super team concept will die.
    Go full-on 80's Detroit Pistons in this day and age... Jordan Rules for every team!
    I like it. Just embrace your inner thug and everybody go heightened Draymond. And make sure you whine and have your mommas complain publicly!

Damn snowflakes can't take a little D? The officiating is ridiculous! These guys aren't fouling! They're passionately playing D!

I'm ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly am, but not at you - you're awesome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup that's what 90's Knicks used to do when it came to fouling. They would dare the refs to call every foul and eventually the refs would let things go.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi no longer gets a pass on being a mute. If he can't speak up, then that's his problem. Speaking through surrogates is the coward's way out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until they didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a longtime Spurs fan Bowen is one of my top 5 Spurs ever. His defense was truly special and he could guard a huge range of players. I remember having great seat at a Blazers game around 2006 and seeing him shut down Brandon Roy and Zack Randolph when needed. He also shot over 40% 3 pt not only in the regular season but also in the playoffs like clockwork.

Now you've seen more and more players and others saying things against Leonard. As a Spurs fan for life I'm not going to side with him over Bowen, Ginobili, Parker, Popovich etc. I hope they work things out. If I was PATFO I would make him play next year and then trade him to an Eastern Confrrence contender midseason. If he he refuses to play his value will continue to decline and his skills deteriorate. If he plays well the Spurs could play him of try to make a playoff run. If they were to win a championship next year all might be forgiven.

Besides all that I actually think Leonard will always have injury problems and his best is already in the past.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That you have no intelligence. Far from it. Comedy gold seeing your posts and watching you defend them. Keep going strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this supposed to be ironic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

U weren't saying that when he was dominating against the best players and best team in the league tho... How sour are those grapes?

Thread Information