Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It's stupid like this that keeps the ratings up though. So, CC ain't as dumb as ya'll think.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's stupid like this that keeps the ratings up though. So, CC ain't as dumb as ya'll think.
    Only an idiot would think CC is dumb.

The guy knows football, can talk NCAA/NFL. And know his history.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Prediction

If Mayfield struggles his rookie season watch the rookies....that's it he sucks....hahaha~~~~

Peyton Manning threw a TON of INTs his rookie season, Brett Favre sucked, Jared Goff was a bust, Terry Bradshaw was benched, ...............Johnn Unitas couldn't make the Steelers, yep...let go.

Be cool, and slow the down, not everybody can be a Russell Wilson.

After his collegiate career, the Pittsburgh Steelers of the NFL drafted Unitas in the ninth round. However, Unitas was released before the season began as the odd man out among four quarterbacks trying to fill three spots. Steelers' head coach Walt Kiesling had made up his mind about Unitas; he thought he was not smart enough to quarterback an NFL team,[7] and Unitas was not given any snaps in practice with the Steelers. Among those edging out Unitas was Ted Marchibroda, future longtime NFL head coach. Out of pro football, Unitas—by this time married—worked in construction in Pittsburgh to support his family.[8] On the weekends, he played quarterback, safety and punter on a local semi-professional team called the Bloomfield Rams for $6 a game.[9]

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Prediction

If Mayfield struggles his rookie season watch the rookies....that's it he sucks....hahaha~~~~
    Prediction

If Baker actually plays and plays well in his rookie season you'll say "see? I told ya he was gonna be good~~~~"

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's also a reason he won a heisman.
    So did Tebow, Troy Smith, Leinart, RG3, Johnny and others... where are they now? lol heisman.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So did Tebow, Troy Smith, Leinart, RG3, Johnny and others... where are they now? lol heisman.
    Jason White. ...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    What quarterback runs to congratulate their teammate on every touchdown? I’m pretty sure they mostly just do a fist pump or something and then go to the sidelines.

He has a history of wearing shirts to troll critics

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    yeah that was awesome.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's not an NFL caliber QB. Darnold and Rosen (if he stays healthy) are, for sure. Jury's out on Allen for now.

Watch Mayfield bust pretty quickly. Drowns back to picking a QB #1 overall in two or three years.

To me Rosen is the best pure QB and will have by far the best career if he learns the Brady/Peyton way of being just elusive enough in the pocket and knowing when to throw it away or, worst case scenario, go down and tuck it before getting blasted. Otherwise, he could just be another Palmer or Bradford who can't stay upright on the field.

It's funny watching Cowherd knowing he goofed talking up Darnold and dumping all over Mayfield. He's trying everything to not...ok ok I was wrong about Mayfield.

Obviously too early to get a true read on any rookie, just look at Goff, but......as of right now Mayfield looks to be better than Darnold.

Mayfield already breaking NFL records.

Only rookie QB in history to put up back to back 140 plus passer rating games.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 11-30-2018 at 06:52 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's funny watching Cowherd knowing he goofed talking up Darnold and dumping all over Mayfield. He's trying everything to not...ok ok I was wrong about Mayfield.

Obviously too early to get a true read on any rookie, just look at Goff, but......as of right now Mayfield looks to be better than Darnold.

He's still 21st in the league in qbr. Behind Dak.

He's said Baker will be nothing more than a slightly better version of Case Keenum. I concur.

The point is that he wasn't worth a #1 overall pick. I concur.

He's still 21st in the league in qbr. Behind Dak.

He's said Baker will be nothing more than a slightly better version of Case Keenum. I concur.

The point is that he wasn't worth a #1 overall pick. I concur.
    Point...way too early to do anything other than realize the guy looks to have potential.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

The Avante curse ®️

The Avante curse ®️
    Too damn stupid to get ...one...game mean nothing.

I bragged on...

Tyreek Hill
    Nick Chubb
    James Conner
    Said Cousins would be better than RGIII
    Russell Wilson
    Derrich Henry

How am I doing dummy?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

I bragged on...

Tyreek Hill
    Nick Chubb
    James Conner
    Cousins
    Henry
    Hill gets 1 catch for 13 yards

Chubb gets 9 carries 30 yards in ugly loss

Conner can't grind out clock for Steelers with a 23-7 lead and lose.

Cousins throws two picks in bad loss to pats

Henry is a Heisman trophy winner that only has 100+ more yards rushing than the QB after 12 games, probably won't crack 800 for the season.

You're 1-5, dummy.

The Avante curse ®️
    Last edited by Blake; 12-03-2018 at 11:07 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

I bragged on...

Tyreek Hill
    Nick Chubb
    James Conner
    Said Cousins would be better than RGIII
    Russell Wilson
    Derrich Henry

How am I doing dummy?
    Lets go player by player:

Hill - Please show me a post where you predicted he would be good BEFORE he was actually good. You have a habit of waiting until some player you’ve never talked about on this site has a breakout game before spamming this forum with proclamations about how good said player would be knowing that no one gives enough of a to fact check you.

Chubb - Great job. You predicted a running back picked early in the 2nd round who’s 2nd all time in SEC rushing yards behind only Hershel Walker would be good. You’re like ing Nostradamus.

James Conner - Same response as Hill. Show me proof that you said he’d be good before everyone else did.

Cousins - I’ll call this a push. Your prediction was effectively RGIII Would be good but Cousins would be better. You got Cousins right but were way off the mark with RGIII.

Russell Wilson - You got this one correct, but even here, you didn’t start talking about Wilson until he unexpectedly won the starting job his rookie year when a lot of other people were singing his praise. It’s not like you made a thread the day after the draft and made a bold prediction when no one else knew who he was.

Derrick Henry - Wrong. Doesn’t have the speed or athleticism needed for the NFL.

Lets go player by player:

Hill - Please show me a post where you predicted he would be good BEFORE he was actually good. You have a habit of waiting until some player you’ve never talked about on this site has a breakout game before spamming this forum with proclamations about how good said player would be knowing that no one gives enough of a to fact check you.

Chubb - Great job. You predicted a running back picked early in the 2nd round who’s 2nd all time in SEC rushing yards behind only Hershel Walker would be good. You’re like ing Nostradamus.

James Conner - Same response as Hill. Show me proof that you said he’d be good before everyone else did.

Cousins - I’ll call this a push. Your prediction was effectively RGIII Would be good but Cousins would be better. You got Cousins right but were way off the mark with RGIII.

Russell Wilson - You got this one correct, but even here, you didn’t start talking about Wilson until he unexpectedly won the starting job his rookie year when a lot of other people were singing his praise. It’s not like you made a thread the day after the draft and made a bold prediction when no one else knew who he was.

Derrick Henry - Wrong. Doesn’t have the speed or athleticism needed for the NFL.
    I have threads about Henry and Conner ...why?

I was the first to talk about Hill and Chubb....right?

Thing is this when do you ever cool the stupid and deal in reality? You fight the fact I know the game...why? I can talk about players NOBOBY here has ever heard of. Dude, got into football around 8/9 that would be late 50's. I've seen all white SEC/SEC teams. The Big8 the Pac8, an NFL before the Dallas Cowboys. There were only 14 NFL teams when I started watching the game.

When the AFL showed up in 1960

West

LA Chargers
    Denver Broncos
    Oakland Raiders
    Dallas Texans

East

NewYork Jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Boston Patriots
    Houston Oilers

The first "star" of the league a speedy RB Abner Haynes (Texans) out of North Texas State.

Why fight it so ing hard guy? Telling a guy who saw Dwight Clark play every single game ever ever played (Niners) he was a TE.....are you kidding me?

Dude, I follow HS/JC/all levels of college football and have been for over 50 years, ok? Ever heard of....Coe, Tiffin?

Saw Tarik Cohen at NCA&T, the school that had the first HBCU 1000yard rusher, a converted DB J.D. Smith a Niner. The first Raider 1000 yard rusher also a converted DB Clem Daneils (Niners cut him) another HBCUer at Prairie View.........just showing how deep I'm into this stuff.

Blake, just accept the fact I'm a long long long time fan, ok guy? You look stupid battling it like ya do.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I have threads about Henry and Conner ...why?

I was the first to talk about Hill and Chubb....right?

Thing is this when do you ever cool the stupid and deal in reality? You fight the fact I know the game...why? I can talk about players NOBOBY here has ever heard of. Dude, got into football around 8/9 that would be late 50's. I've seen all white SEC/SEC teams. The Big8 the Pac8, an NFL before the Dallas Cowboys. There were only 14 NFL teams when I started watching the game.

When the AFL showed up in 1960

West

LA Chargers
    Denver Broncos
    Oakland Raiders
    Dallas Texans

East

NewYork Jets
    Buffalo Bills
    Boston Patriots
    Houston Oilers

The first "star" of the league a speedy RB Abner Haynes (Texans) out of North Texas State.

Why fight it so ing hard guy? Telling a guy who saw Dwight Clark play every single game ever ever played (Niners) he was a TE.....are you kidding me?

Dude, I follow HS/JC/all levels of football and have been for over 50 years, ok?

Saw Tarik Cohen at NCA&T, the school that had the first HBCU 1000yard rusher, a converted DB J.D. Smith a Niner. The first Raider 1000 yard rusher also a converted DB Clem Daneils another HBCUer at Prairie View.........just showing how deep I'm into this stuff.

Blake, just accept the fact I'm a long long long time fan, ok guy?
    Predictable, you start rattling off a bunch of random trivia from 40 years ago, but you avoid the part where you're asked to show that you actually predicted Tyreek Hill or Conner would be this good.

I'm still waiting for proof that you were the first to talk about Hill (and by first, I mean before he was good and before the media was talking about him, the fact you started talking about him after he had a breakout game but before anyone else on this site gave enough of a to means nothing).

Regarding Chubb, you weren't the first to talk about him. He was a highly touted prospect who broke rushing records in the SEC, he was getting tons of hype since before he was ever drafted. He rushed for over 1300 yards his final season at Georgia, there's nothing at all special about predicting he'd be good.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He started a thread about Conner in the college forum but nothing about him being good in the pros.

The Hedge ®️

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He started a thread about Conner in the college forum but nothing about him being good in the pros.

The Hedge ®️
    Ah OK, so this is another instance of him making vague, NCAA related predictions and then trying to carry them over to the NFL if they pan out.

Predictable, you start rattling off a bunch of random trivia from 40 years ago, but you avoid the part where you're asked to show that you actually predicted Tyreek Hill or Conner would be this good.

I'm still waiting for proof that you were the first to talk about Hill (and by first, I mean before he was good and before the media was talking about him, the fact you started talking about him after he had a breakout game but before anyone else on this site gave enough of a to means nothing).

Regarding Chubb, you weren't the first to talk about him. He was a highly touted prospect who broke rushing records in the SEC, he was getting tons of hype since before he was ever drafted. He rushed for over 1300 yards his final season at Georgia, there's nothing at all special about predicting he'd be good.
    Ask Clipper Nation about my take on Hill.

It was a prime time game vs the Raiders in his rookie season.

Me...check out the Chiefs Tyreek Hill the guy can zooooooommmm.

The first time they punt to him. He muffs the punt.

CN...hahahahaha, he muffs it hahahaha.

The next time they kick to him.........zooooooooommmmmmm 75 yards TOUCHDOWN.

CN............nothing.

Todd Gurley gets hurt, I.....this kid Nick Chubb can play, that was his frosh season.

Ah OK, so this is another instance of him making vague, NCAA related predictions and then trying to carry them over to the NFL if they pan out.
    I was talking about college football.

This....

There is this misconception that Alabama is a running back U, nope, not even close. They went decades without any stud backs, (other than Shaun Alexander) It 's just been in the last decade that they "finally" started showing up in Tuscaloosa with Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacy and now T.J Yelton. But....it's the soph Derrick Henry who might be better than all of them. He;s another speed/with size guy that the Crimson Tide recruit, they stay away from scat back types (Sproles, Johnson, Charles) They want guys who pack a wallop and some wiggle. That's Derrick Henry.

Auburn is running back U when it comes to the SEC.

James Brooks
    Ronnie Brown
    Joe Cribbs
    Bo Jackson
    Stephen Davis
    William Andrews
    Cadillac Williams
    Rudi Johnson

Penn State, USC, Miami, Syracuse other running back U's.

Talking about him early own. Knew about him in HS, his HS video is crazy, a grown man vs boys.

Thread Information