Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    meh, 80% of South America teams did better than the defending champs, tbh...

Injuries are to blame, IMO

If SA had 13 spots this would be a South American final imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    If SA had 13 spots this would be a South American final imo.
    Cos Bolivia and Ecuador would have came on strong?

, their best teams outside of Chile got put to sleep.

As it stands, half their ing continent qualifies, anyways. They're not picked on. Well, they were picked on at this World Cup.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Tbh the defending champs are a borderline Euro team fwiw. Lots of Turks and Africans tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh you're right, still doesn't change the fact that Europe always outperforms the number of slots and dominates since '02.

Tbh the defending champs are a borderline Euro team fwiw. Lots of Turks and Africans tbh.
    tbh tbh won't deny sons this hurts.
    Hopefully we get a new manager that plays the players worthy of the jersey and not just talented gots. Hopes and prayers tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    tbh you're right, still doesn't change the fact that Europe always outperforms the number of slots and dominates since '02.
    Can we at least agree with the notion that African teams not named France have no room in world soccer, tbh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Can we at least agree with the notion that African teams not named France have no room in world soccer, tbh?
    They're better than the Asian teams, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh I never understood why they got spots? aren't they europe's farm team tbh? can real madrid B qualify for la liga? of course not.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Africa Unite!!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    South america doing well. Even Peru could have qualified, played well enough just that they were WC virgins

Sure semis might have 75% euros but remember those euros gonna have mostly african immigrants starting for them

Africa is struggling and IMO its because euro teams are taking their best players and offering them citizenship to play for them
    Kiss of death from the Sandinista

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    tbh I never understood why they got spots? aren't they europe's farm team tbh? can real madrid B qualify for la liga? of course not.
    In the US, the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup allows all kinds of riff raff into the tournament. Since MLS started, they've still always had a team win the cup. Only in 2008, did a non MLS team even make the final. But before that, it looks like it was a fun anyone can win tourney.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...pen_Cup_finals

Thread Information