Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I mean the place is litterally surrounded by Israel, Palestine, Arabia, and North Africa.

Itd been proven many times by egyptologist that cirrent egyptians arent that much different from historic egyptians.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    we wuz kangs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Never understood that one. Blacks in the US hail from west africa but for some reason like to claim a country on the other side of the continent. It's like a russian claiming spain and their culture

I guess they feel better about themselves if they're somehow connected to ancient egypt and not a few huts in the middle of ing dirt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Never understood that one. Blacks in the US hail from west africa but for some reason like to claim a country on the other side of the continent. It's like a russian claiming spain and their culture

I guess they feel better about themselves if they're somehow connected to ancient egypt and not a few huts in the middle of ing dirt.
    Actually more East I think.

Ethiopia, Nubia, and Sudan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's not historically innacurate with the Egypt empire though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Actually more East I think.

Ethiopia, Nubia, and Sudan.

"African Americans are descended from various ethnic groups, mostly from western and central Africa, including the Sahel. A smaller number came from eastern and southeastern Africa."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_history

Have you ever seen an ethiopian? They have a distinctive look different from west africans and sudanese are way darker than the average african american.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 06-29-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "African Americans are descended from various ethnic groups, mostly from western and central Africa, including the Sahel. A smaller number came from eastern and southeastern Africa."

Have you ever seen an ethiopian? They have a distinctive look different from west africans and sudanese are way darker than the average african american.
    How are Af-Ams with west African heritage claiming Egypt worse than the -eating, cousin- ing, Trump-loving Southern crackers descended from the quasi-humans England used the colonial hinterlands as a trash can to get rid of claiming the achievements of Western Civ?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Luol Deng vs average guys from Lagos in Nollywood who might as well be black americans.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    smh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not all of a sudden, we were kicking this around long ago.

#13 Apr 8, 2012
    I'm African, and DNA has proven most Pharoahs were actually Caucasian, king tut was white with red hair! Most people thought the pharoahs were Arab, and many were, but it seems whites were also kings and queens of Egypt. When I visited my family in Africa a few years ago I took an extra week and visited Egypt, amazing country. I have no problem with the ancient Egyptian kings and queens being white, neither do most African blacks like me, its just amazing we have the tech to find these things out. It seemed blacks, whites and Arabs were able to rule then together..we could learn from them!

I don't see why American blacks are upset by the DNA results, I'd rather the right race bets credit..it's only fair, the way I look at it is, I'd want my people getting credit if king tut had turned out to be black!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why did LeBron feel the need to yell "black excellence" before jumping off some ty ass 12 foot "cliff"? Tons of questions..

Nubians came before the Egyptians, who borrowed heavily from their culture.. should have just stuck with claiming Nubia, IMO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

#13 Apr 8, 2012
    I'm African, and DNA has proven most Pharoahs were actually Caucasian, king tut was white with red hair! Most people thought the pharoahs were Arab, and many were, but it seems whites were also kings and queens of Egypt. When I visited my family in Africa a few years ago I took an extra week and visited Egypt, amazing country. I have no problem with the ancient Egyptian kings and queens being white, neither do most African blacks like me, its just amazing we have the tech to find these things out. It seemed blacks, whites and Arabs were able to rule then together..we could learn from them!

I don't see why American blacks are upset by the DNA results, I'd rather the right race bets credit..it's only fair, the way I look at it is, I'd want my people getting credit if king tut had turned out to be black!
    Well this is worst l

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

#13 Apr 8, 2012

They werent nordic Caucasian whites like germans dumdass but upper Paleolithic cro magnon whites mixed with olive skinned Mediterranean caucasians like greeks and dark Bedouin arab like people.https://youtu.be/Is_ZtM1Izs
    Last edited by Ginobilly; 06-30-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nordics were living in ty wooden houses in muh germany until the latins/romans showed you'll how live like gente de razon.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They werent nordic Caucasian whites like germans dumdass but upper Paleolithic cro magnon whites mixed with olive skinned Mediterranean caucasians like greeks and dark Bedouin arab like people.https://youtu.be/Is_ZtM1Izs

Blondism and redheads arent exclusive to nordic whites. Theres plenty of different ethnic groups that show those traits.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Present.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How are Af-Ams with west African heritage claiming Egypt worse than the -eating, cousin- ing, Trump-loving Southern crackers descended from the quasi-humans England used the colonial hinterlands as a trash can to get rid of claiming the achievements of Western Civ?
    Good to see you coming out of hiding, how's Julian Assange?

I'm sure what you just said is profound, I just am not smart enough to decipher it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

God damned savage.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell that to the guy who posted that asshole. I'm not from Africa stupid, ok ya little ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My favorite people are black. Love the music, that rhythm. Far cooler than us white folks, yep..more soul.

Imagine if the blacks had stayed in Africa. , no The Temptations, The Platters, The Shirelles, The Olympics, The Coasters, The Penguins, The Drifters, Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers, Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs, The Chantels, that would suck.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zamunda ftw tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Tell that to the guy who posted that asshole. I'm not from Africa stupid, ok ya little ?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193420

Razon: "What if I told you I am Afro-American?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I think they just realized Wakanda isn't a real country

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I mean the place is litterally surrounded by Israel, Palestine, Arabia, and North Africa.

Itd been proven many times by egyptologist that cirrent egyptians arent that much different from historic egyptians.

I'll take it a step further. Every movie I've seen about Egypt you have caucasians dressed up like Egyptians.

Thread Information