Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can talk rasslers Chucho has never even heard of, trust me.
    You don’t have to now that we have a better expert than me. We can just chill knowing that he’s got us covered.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Critters in rasslin'

Bulldog Brower
    Gorilla Monsoon
    Ox Baker
    Bull Curry
    Moose Cholak
    Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    The Elephant Boy
    Rhino
    Animal Steele
    Kid Puma
    King Kong Bundy
    Bearcat Wright
    Scott "Hog" Irwin

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don’t have to now that we have a better expert than me. We can just chill knowing that he’s got us covered.
    Dude, show us something other than just....nothing. You never actually do anything guy, all ya do is yaketyykyk but say......0.

Who in your opinion was the best brothers tagteam, well? Now here's where ya dance around, tap dance here and there but.....never answer the question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, what is it about the middle school record being 21.77 don't you understand?

So you really believe SFS was faster as a little kid than Deion Sanders?
    Doesn't mattet what I think. It has been confirmed. Maybe show a little respect instead of talking all the time, huh guy?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A true rasslin' afficinado knows....The Sheik...wasn't from India, hahahaha~~~~~~

You probably know more about the rasslin' than ya do track because you know nothing about track.

His family originates from Bombay/Mumbai, you dip . Google where that's it, you mark.

Anddddd...I'll give you a freebie and tell you why Vader and Orndorff got in a fight you ing prick you...and this is verified by Orndorf, Tony Schiavonne and Vader himself...

Orndorf was already transitioned to Agent (cute that you were trying to play it off as you knew this but you state the fight was over Vader stiffing him...who the waits til their suffering from muscular atrophy to attack a 400 lb former NFL lineman for something that happened well before!!?? (Despite them NEVER ING WRESTLING IN WCW AS THEY WERE BOTH HEELS) You ing moron, you.) and he was preparing the week's promos at MGM and Vader was scheduled and no-showed. Orndorf told Schiavonne roll with everyone that was present and if Vader showed, great, they'll tape it later, if not, him. Word got back to Vader and, as things get lost in translation, it went from what Orndorff said (he's not here, we got to get these taped) to Orndorff talking . Vader heard it, is infamous for being insecure and came at Orndorff based on the gossip line he heard and told Ordornff "You have something to ing say to me?!?!" as Orndorff was coming out the shower and Orndorff knocked him the out with his weak arm that was suffering from muscular atrophy.

Get the out of here. You don't know and this is why I'm the EXPERT at relevant-times rasslin. I just embarrassed your ass on a fake sport. Me expert, you dumb that doesn't know know he's a pedophile.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't mattet what I think. It has been confirmed. Maybe show a little respect instead of talking all the time, huh guy?
    Confirmed by Stu who also ran faster than the middle school record, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're going to try and tell me I'm wrong based on the stories the GUYS WHO WERE ACTUALLY ING THERE have said numerous times???

This is why you don't know about SFS' eliteness in the track world and are unaware of how much respect he commands. You're either completely ignorant or misinformed. Regardless of which, there's no denying you're no expert but are indeed a ing idiot that has no life or value to this board. GTFO, Raisin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, show us something other than just....nothing. You never actually do anything guy, all ya do is yaketyykyk but say......0.

Who in your opinion was the best brothers tagteam, well? Now here's where ya dance around, tap dance here and there but.....never answer the question.
    I’m no longer the board wrestling expert. But I do know the answer. But it’s not really interesting.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Seriously. What kind of prick goes around screaming and begging for respect for something that no one wants to discuss and then and goes and completely disrespects a God in his field of interest? A completely ignorant, jealous prick that is fat and has a fat wife.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am an expert in wrestling but I think Chucho is the clear top expert on the board.
    A sign of a true expert is recognizing someone with superior expertise.

Coming from such a distinguished gentleman and bona fide living legend such as yourself, no words I have can ever thank you enough for such a priceless consignment. All this little hear can muster is a genuine, "thank you for the generosity and I will do my best to ease the burden of your load as The Expert". If you were an underage Pinoy and I was a sailor, I'd give you triple your asking price.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante furiously Googling right now...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His family originates from Bombay/Mumbai, you dip . Google where that's it, you mark.

Anddddd...I'll give you a freebie and tell you why Vader and Orndorff got in a fight you ing prick you...and this is verified by Orndorf, Tony Schiavonne and Vader himself...

Orndorf was already transitioned to Agent (cute that you were trying to play it off as you knew this but you state the fight was over Vader stiffing him...who the waits til their suffering from muscular atrophy to attack a 400 lb former NFL lineman for something that happened well before!!?? (Despite them NEVER ING WRESTLING IN WCW AS THEY WERE BOTH HEELS) You ing moron, you.) and he was preparing the week's promos at MGM and Vader was scheduled and no-showed. Orndorf told Schiavonne roll with everyone that was present and if Vader showed, great, they'll tape it later, if not, him. Word got back to Vader and, as things get lost in translation, it went from what Orndorff said (he's not here, we got to get these taped) to Orndorff talking . Vader heard it, is infamous for being insecure and came at Orndorff based on the gossip line he heard and told Ordornff "You have something to ing say to me?!?!" as Orndorff was coming out the shower and Orndorff knocked him the out with his weak arm that was suffering from muscular atrophy.

Get the out of here. You don't know and this is why I'm the EXPERT at relevant-times rasslin. I just embarrassed your ass on a fake sport. Me expert, you dumb that doesn't know know he's a pedophile.
    I can't believe this really has to be explained to you, sheesh~~~~~~~~

THE CHARACTER....THE CHARACTER.....ok guy? The Sheik was..BILLED...as being from Syria, ok?

The Sheik's gimmick

The Sheik's wrestling was centered around his character of a rich wild man from Syria. He locked on normally mundane holds and refuse to break them, leading to submission. He used hidden pencils to cut open his opponent's faces. Often, the tactic backfired and the opponent got The Sheik's pencil, leading to the extensive scarring on Farhat's forehead. The other illegal move was his fireball that he threw into his opponents' faces, sometimes burning their face severely. He didn't speak on camera, apart from the incomprehensible, oft-uttered phrase "aloo, aloo!" which he repeated in the ring. He had two different managers during his career to cut promos on his behalf. His first manager was Abdullah Farouk but when he managed full-time in WWF, Eddy Creatchman became his manager.

, guy I did assume you had enought common sense to figure that out.

Dude, nobody wanted to work with Vader, would you? Why take an actual pounding, that make sense to you?

That story is well known why you wasted time on it.....??? So you actually think Orndorf liked Vader?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m no longer the board wrestling expert. But I do know the answer. But it’s not really interesting.
    Now how did I know you wouldn't do ? You don't know the rasslin' either.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't believe this really has to be explained to you, sheesh~~~~~~~~

THE CHARACTER....THE CHARACTER.....ok guy? The Sheik was..BILLED...as being from Syria, ok?

The Sheik's gimmick

The Sheik's wrestling was centered around his character of a rich wild man from Syria. He locked on normally mundane holds and refuse to break them, leading to submission. He used hidden pencils to cut open his opponent's faces. Often, the tactic backfired and the opponent got The Sheik's pencil, leading to the extensive scarring on Farhat's forehead. The other illegal move was his fireball that he threw into his opponents' faces, sometimes burning their face severely. He didn't speak on camera, apart from the incomprehensible, oft-uttered phrase "aloo, aloo!" which he repeated in the ring. He had two different managers during his career to cut promos on his behalf. His first manager was Abdullah Farouk but when he managed full-time in WWF, Eddy Creatchman became his manager.

, guy I did assume you had enought common sense to figure that out.

Dude, nobody wanted to work with Vader, would you? Why take an actual pounding, that make sense to you?

That story is well known why you wasted time on it.....??? So you actually think Orndorf liked Vader?

LOL trying to save face with some diluted semantics. GTFO. I don't have anyone on ignore here because I'm not a gy pussy, but now you're the first and only to make my list. You're back peddling on all of your original arguments, I lay the absolute smackdown on you with the facts and you show exactly why you're not the expert and why you're the lowest of the low here and why everyone takes a piece of your ass. You suck, you're fat, you're wife is fat and you're a sex offender.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Coming from such a distinguished gentleman and bona fide living legend such as yourself, no words I have can ever thank you enough for such a priceless consignment. All this little hear can muster is a genuine, "thank you for the generosity and I will do my best to ease the burden of your load as The Expert". If you were an underage Pinoy and I was a sailor, I'd give you triple your asking price.
    No thanks necessary. I look forward to having another expert to talk rasslin with. But due to lack of interest, I propose we do it by PM so as not to bore everyone else.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rasslin' Trivia for Chucho and his side kick

1.Where did Dusty Rhodes get that name?

2.Give me four cats who went with..."Nature Boy"

3.Give me 30 rasslers who were in the movies.

4.What rassler used to spar with Muhammad Ali....or so the story went?

5.What family had six rasslers in it?

6.What German tag team used three rasslers?

7.What rassler had a....cast iron...stomach?

8.Who chopped off Yukon Erichs ear.,....for real.

9.Who was the tallest Japanese rassler?

10.What rassler was known as "Mr.USA"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL trying to save face with some diluted semantics. GTFO. I don't have anyone on ignore here because I'm not a gy pussy, but now you're the first and only to make my list. You're back peddling on all of your original arguments, I lay the absolute smackdown on you with the facts and you show exactly why you're not the expert and why you're the lowest of the low here and why everyone takes a piece of your ass. You suck, you're fat, you're wife is fat and you're a sex offender.
    Wrong yet again, wow guy.

Fritz Von Erich was billed as being from Germany when he talked he did the Gerrnan thing, ....the guy was a Texan with a Texas drawl. Played football at SMU.

Come on ya little , ya talk the character.

Dude, this isn't going to end well for you, you are up against a guy who grew up watching Gorgeous George.

Going to be fun stomping your ass.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No thanks necessary. I look forward to having another expert to talk rasslin with. But due to lack of interest, I propose we do it by PM so as not to bore everyone else.

Concurred. I'll hit you up later, Speedy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wrong yet again, wow guy.

Fritz Von Erich was billed as being from Germany when he talked he did the Gerrnan thing, ....the guy was a Texan with a Texas drawl. Played football at SMU.

Come on ya little , ya talk the character.

Dude, this isn't going to end well for you, you are up against a guy who grew up watching Gorgeous George.

Going to be fun stomping your ass.
    You can be the expert on Navy boats. You’ve rattled a few off here and there. That can be your thing. And when you inevitably get it wrong, no one will give enough of a to correct you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Avante, what’s the coolest 1960’s carrier?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can be the expert on Navy boats. You’ve rattled a few off here and there. That can be your thing. And when you inevitably get it wrong, no one will give enough of a to correct you.
    That was his comeback?! ROFL. Glad he's on ignore. Tryna make the rules to fit his dumbass answers.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How sad is this?

SFS...I am a track, football, rasslin' and blues EXPERT.
    Avante...cool, so what RB was the first to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons?
    SFS...what, you don' know?
    Avante....huh? Ok then, what track cat was the first to break the 10.00 barrier?
    SFS..why do I need to do all the work?
    Avante...I see...ok so...what old blues cat faked being blind?
    SFS....who doesn't know that?
    Avante...hmmm?...ok....ah.....what rassler was known as The Destroyer?
    SFS...come on guy, ask some real questions.

Anyone ever notice SFS never really ever says anything?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ships....ok....ships, not boats.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Avante, what’s the coolest 1960’s carrier?
    Something tells me you know nothing about carriers....either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ships....ok....ships, not boats.
    There ya go. Now run along and let the big boys discuss track, wrestling, and blues.

Thread Information