Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that sunshine in LA and he’s still going to be living under Kobe’s shadow

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably Cavs fans vacationing in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAPD have reportedly made an arrest

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rofl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det Kobe post funny as . But California Trash doing California trash.

And still laughing at LOLaker fans. They got a worn ass King who came to town waving a white flag.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Det Kobe post funny as . But California Trash doing California trash.

And still laughing at LOLaker fans. They got a worn ass King who came to town waving a white flag.
    They will turn on him quick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lots of kobe stans crying here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will turn on him quick.

In return, he will GM the team further into the dirt. We'll know it's official when JR Smith gets an above minimum deal after getting waived by Cleveland.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are the cali residents hiding in texas after the gfc going to return home to cali? or they cant cause they be living in a cardboard boxes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems there are many Laker fans who do not accept James yet. Looks like Lebron will have to earn their respect rather than thinking his reputation will suffice. Don't think the media saw this coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that Venice? If so, it's definitely got some homeless , piss, and semen on it as well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why should we turn on Bron?
    We got the best player in the NBA to come play for us.
    He may be a diva and definitely Cavs and heat got his best years ...
    doesn't matter. We did not just lanmd a big fish in FA we captured a Killer whale.
    Y'all can spin downplay it.
    Heck I have Laker fans in my freaking family that despise LeBron still even after he signed.
    them.
    I root for the name on the front not the back and I never hated Kang anyways. He is not the GOAT ...MJ is .... but if he rings in LA I will be happy to let the LEbronsexuals make those arguments.
    And if he does not he still brought us back to relevancy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that Venice? If so, it's definitely got some homeless , piss, and semen on it as well
    Yep it's at Baby Blues BBQ in Venice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ There is no spinning it. He's beat down and he has to play in the west. The MASSIVE benefit of playing in a conference where every team from 3-8 wouldn't make a Top 16 PO race weighs really heavy in his favor and he's gonna fail this year. He has a roster for 1. He hasn't even bothered to meet with his coach and no one on that roster can shoot. These are the facts, no need to spin anything, you got a Sea World quality whale for a Sea World quality team.

You're spinning it like the Lakers are something to fear because you have LeBron and a roster that looks like one of the Cavs teams that made him leave the first time.

It's a Ferrari but a 20 year old Ferrari with too many miles. You surrounded him with Craigslist quality mechanics and when gets real bad, you know that Ferrari is goin to drive the business and the mechanics are going to be fired and replaced with more same-tier mechanics.

Be happy, you got a great player. But be real also- ya'll still aint .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^ There is no spinning it. He's beat down and he has to play in the west. The MASSIVE benefit of playing in a conference where every team from 3-8 wouldn't make a Top 16 PO race weighs really heavy in his favor and he's gonna fail this year. He has a roster for 1. He hasn't even bothered to meet with his coach and no one on that roster can shoot. These are the facts, no need to spin anything, you got a Sea World quality whale for a Sea World quality team.

You're spinning it like the Lakers are something to fear because you have LeBron and a roster that looks like one of the Cavs teams that made him leave the first time.

It's a Ferrari but a 20 year old Ferrari with too many miles. You surrounded him with Craigslist quality mechanics and when gets real bad, you know that Ferrari is goin to drive the business and the mechanics are going to be fired and replaced with more same-tier mechanics.

Be happy, you got a great player. But be real also- ya'll still aint .
    Still work to be done ...but disagree on our future.
    rather have Ingram, Kuzma and hart over any young player on spurs roster (not couningtin your rookiebecause it's to early and I would take Murray so far over hart but not the rest) ...
    Having just shooters is not enough Cavs and Spurs tried that (mills/Korver LOL) and still aint won ...

Not sure i like all these latest moves post Lebron but if James wants them ...and its only one year I am good.
    Hardest part i sgetting a franchise player and right now we have one same as Spurs.
    You guys have a legit #2 in LMA but that is th eonly advantage besides HC I see in SA right now.
    IF KL leaves it looks much worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still work to be done ...but disagree on our future.
    rather have Ingram, Kuzma and hart over any young player on spurs roster (not couningtin your rookiebecause it's to early and I would take Murray so far over hart but not the rest) ...
    Having just shooters is not enough Cavs and Spurs tried that (mills/Korver LOL) and still aint won ...

Not sure i like all these latest moves post Lebron but if James wants them ...and its only one year I am good.
    Hardest part i sgetting a franchise player and right now we have one same as Spurs.
    You guys have a legit #2 in LMA but that is th eonly advantage besides HC I see in SA right now.
    IF KL leaves it looks much worse.

I'm not comparing the Spurs roster to the Lakers roster. The Spurs, as is, will beat the Lakers, that's without Kawhi. Our looks bad too, but for the first time in nearly 25 years, we look vulnerable. I can take a little bit of down time when we've been THE team the last 25 years.

I like Kuzma and Ingram too, but its not crazy to think LeBron, and putting the pieces around him that he wants around him, wont affect the youth. Don't be surprised to see regression and that's the an hesis of bringing in the GOAT, even if he's an old, past prime GOAT. I dont think he can relinquish the control-freak characteristics he has and we know the Lakers FO will do whatever their best player tells them to do, that's why y'all spent 5 years in the cellar and the qweer trolls like Fake Black Guy and Kid Toucha went on hiatus.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not comparing the Spurs roster to the Lakers roster. The Spurs, as is, will beat the Lakers, that's without Kawhi.
    Say what? They couldn't beat the Lakers last year without LeBron. Spurs are somewhere from a late lottery team to a low seeded one and out next season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kind of like the River Walk?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...nio_Texas.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't live in San Antonio you stupid . Now crawl back to Westminster and get me some spring rolls, Miss Saigon.

Thread Information