Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    16,009
    You shouldn't have to be told to not let someone named Delicia move in with you.
    I don't think it's a bad name at all. It's a pretty fun one in fact when you're eating her out.
    _____________________________
    2018 is a new year!


    You come at the Millennial Messiah, you best not miss.

  2. #32
    Believe me. Blake's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    51,842
    I don't think it's a bad name at all. It's a pretty fun one in fact when you're eating her out.
    The issue is the moving in part, not the eating out part.

  3. #33
    Garnett > Duncan sickdsm's Avatar
    Post Count
    3,827
    Yeah ill go out on a limb and say this Cordon chick is gonna have some explaining to do
    I agree


    Signed,

    The legal system.

  4. #34
    Lol nice title

  5. #35
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    35,743
    Her story makes no sense.
    Goldigging skank vagina coming up with bullshit makes perfect sense
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  6. #36
    one for the thumb phxspurfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    8,832
    *He* didn't hit her, his goons did.


    In Before the Goodell typical 4 game suspension
    _____________________________















Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •