Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Spurs sign those two loser scrubs Forbes I can’t defend/completely lost on the floor & Bertans I cant shoot consistently that I’m pulled/benched & they let TP go! WTF!
    Most loyal organization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony was/is greatness, is always going to be a Spur with numbers in the rafters but it was time to cut the cord at this time in his career. Manu is also near the end but had more in the tank and Id love to see him back one more year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most loyal organization
    Did anyone else read that as "marauder organization"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Manu gets resigned meanwhile Parkers gets thrown to teams at 34 years old...

Will prove pop plays favourtism.

No way to explain it.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only make the very best statements. Believe me.

Am I lying? Parker was never as loved here as the white hispanic was, who received a 14M deal at Tony's age after costing us a championship. A black French guy with a rap career just never really connected with the overall wearing folk here, despite always having the better numbers and more accomplishments.
    Maybe parker wasn't as loved, not because of his skin color but because there was talk through the grapevine among SA poor and middle class fans that he was an arrogant asshole that refused to sign autographs and take selfies with poor Mexicans and middle class whites. There was that incident at the airport where he refused to sign some little white girls autograph. Manu on the other hand, because he grew up poor, loves and appreciates fans of all races and colors.

Aj johnson was blacker than coal but san anto fans loved the little general.

Tim also was known to turn down fans. There's a reason manu is the prodigal beloved son of san antonio. Its not because he's a white hispanic, but because he has a big heart and good altruistic soul that true fans recognize. Remember than duncan and tony grew up rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No way to explain it.
    Manu is already under contract for this season. The only question is if he wants to play or not.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Am I lying? Parker was never as loved here as the white hispanic was, who received a 14M deal at Tony's age after costing us a championship. A black French guy with a rap career just never really connected with the overall wearing folk here, despite always having the better numbers and more accomplishments.
    I always felt Parker was far more valuable than Ginobili but Ginobili got more Hype by Spur fans while Parker played more minutes, put up better stats and played a more demanding position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get really pinoyed when i listen to my midnight mauraders c.d. by tribe called quest and it continously skips. Oops... typo.... my bad... i meant annoyed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No way to explain it.
    Just for the sake of accuracy Parker is 36 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes had to guard SFs and bigger 2's because Patty and Tony. Still shot 39%.

Forbes willing to take 3rd string role, Parker was not. Just hope when Pop gives Forbes opportunities, he'll actually put him on guys his size or smaller and not 6'6"-6'8" guys.
    Not really hopeful for that happening. The team is still very guard heavy and now besides Mills there’s Marco in the team And apparently he’s expected to play as a SF. It’s not just defending bigger guys, rebounding gets affected too. I still expect Bryn to be overmatched 75% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is already under contract for this season. The only question is if he wants to play or not.
    You would think that someone who's so connected would know this.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony is happy joining the Hornets.. and that's it.

Hornets value him more than the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony is happy joining the Hornets.. and that's it.

Hornets value him more than the Spurs.
    sup gilmor... sorry bout Tony, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think that someone who's so connected would know this.
    misplaced the receipts, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    misplaced the receipts, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really hopeful for that happening. The team is still very guard heavy and now besides Mills there’s Marco in the team And apparently he’s expected to play as a SF. It’s not just defending bigger guys, rebounding gets affected too. I still expect Bryn to be overmatched 75% of the time.
    I dont see Forbes having as big of a role as he did last year with Derrick & DeJounte getting more minutes.

This year will be interesting, if SA gets back Ingram/ Hart for Kawhi I can see SA shopping Green AND Marco to two different contenders for a worse expiring + pick ( I.E Green to Washington for Smith/Meeks + '21 1st).

I think this is the year we see Green flipped for a 1st + bad expiring.

Could happen with Marco too if Derrick & Lonnie show out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see Forbes having as big of a role as he did last year with Derrick & DeJounte getting more minutes.

This year will be interesting, if SA gets back Ingram/ Hart for Kawhi I can see SA shopping Green AND Marco to two different contenders for a worse expiring + pick ( I.E Green to Washington for Smith/Meeks + '21 1st).

I think this is the year we see Green flipped for a 1st + bad expiring.

Could happen with Marco too if Derrick & Lonnie show out.
    Will that happen though?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always felt Parker was far more valuable than Ginobili but Ginobili got more Hype by Spur fans while Parker played more minutes, put up better stats and played a more demanding position.
    Finally a good take around here tbh. You should post more often

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup gilmor... sorry bout Tony, tbh
    Nothing to sorry bout.. it's just business..

btw.. france just advanced to the World Cup Finals..

Sorry bout Messi' Argies..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There could be a Kawhi component to him going elsewhere, but I think it came down to the Spurs offering a 1 year deal and Tony wanting multiple years. The Spurs are obviously setting up for next off season to try to land a max type player.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally a good take around here tbh. You should post more often
    Hey look... two Manu haters circle-jerking their disdain for #20...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Haha. No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Parker vs Ginobili thing has nothing to do with it. We are talking about the present day. Parker was terrible last year. Ginobili still had value. Once Parker lost his speed his whole game fell apart. Ginobili has lost a step too but he still has elite passing and playmaking ability, his 3-pt shooting, and still can get to the basket.
    I think Parker is an all time great Spur and future HOF'r and he played with the Spurs a long time. If he plays a few years at the end somewhere else so what? A lot of great players do.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gets 4+ million

Parker was a million times better than forbes last year.

PATFO stop disrespecting our all time greats

That’s true.

Also I hope you’ve finished college by now. Reading must be difficult, more so spelling the city of the team you’ve supposedly rooted for 10 years and running. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony can't shoot

Thread Information