Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who kinda feels a little hurt ( it still hurts) seeing Kawhi in that pic? Doesn't feel good man.
    Same with here. No one saw this coming and still can't believe it went down like this. I'm not sure how to Spurs looks like moving forward, we just lose a Top 5 Player (pre-injury) and we don't know if the current roster will even works out. Sadly, San Antonio is not even a desirable place for free agent players. Hoping that our youngsters will eventually develops.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same with here. No one saw this coming and still can't believe it went down like this. I'm not sure how to Spurs looks like moving forward, we just lose a Top 5 Player (pre-injury) and we don't know if the current roster will even works out. Sadly, San Antonio is not even a desirable place for free agent players. Hoping that our youngsters will eventually develops.
    Spurs youngsters will develop into good to hopefully great players...then leave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get the over it, man up and stop acting like such a pussy.
    Such great fans. Derozan is so lucky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those asking where is demar....he was in California at a camp a week or so and in the second week of August he's due in Canada for his youth camp...I doubt he'll make a trip down here in between. Pop is busy with USA. I haven't seen anything to rule out derozan from USA basketball camp,
    Thanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except I'm comparing him to a mute cancer who doesn't give a about any relationships outside family....
    Family is all that matters. Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the frozen ice hotel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be mad, it's very sad that pop somehow succeed to run the most humble guy in the league out of town, we missed the type of player and guy which is the most exciting to have, like the closest thing to Duncan, pop caused yet anothet unforgivable event in spurs history(like not foul up by 3 in 2013 and giving away the le), for years I'm crying against him, his and his actions, I could have imagine it will lead again to such disaster...
    Pop might be an arrogant arse at times, but he didn't RUN Kawhi out of town. Kawhi and his group didn't communicate well whatsoever with the Spurs brass. The intentional move to LA was planned before last season. Uncle Dennis needed to revive his business venture by having Kawhi in a big market. Kawhi and his group used the "misdiagnosis" of his quad injury as an excuse to roll out of town. Say what you will about Pop, but he has always been great to the players. If Kawhi had to endure 1 1/0th of what Tony had to endure he would have melted in his first year. Kawhi not having the _______ (fill in your own word) to say a word to the fan base that worshiped him on his way out shows you what he is. No matter what issues he had with the organization, he should have addresed the fans through the media, but instead, he remained quiet and cowered behind Uncle Dennis.

If Kawhi would have just came out and said he wanted to go play back in his home state, I think people could have respected him...not liked by any means, but respected. He took the cowards way out and hid behind the smokescreen that he willingly created.

Bruce Bowen was 100% correct with his assessment of the situation.

I can assure you that as things move forward, you will hear more on Kawhi and his group. It will trickle out slowly, because the Spurs will not run a smear campaign, like Kawhi's group and the media is intent on doing. This whole the Spurs felt holier than thou mess being spewed by portions the media is all part of the veil of that Leonard continues to hide behind.
    Last edited by callo1; 07-21-2018 at 11:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop might be an arrogant arse at times, but he didn't RUN Kawhi out of town. Kawhi and his group didn't communicate well whatsoever with the Spurs brass. The intentional move to LA was planned before last season. Uncle Dennis needed to revive his business venture by having Kawhi in a big market. Kawhi and his group used the misdiagnosis of his quad injury as an excuse to roll out of town. Say what you will about Pop, but he has always been great to the players. If Kawhi had to endure 1 1/0th of what Tony had to endure he would have melted in his first year. Kawhi not having the _______ (fill in your own word) to say a word to the fan base that worshiped him on his way out shows you what he is. No matter what issues he had with the organization, he should have addresed the fans through the media, but instead, he remained quiet and cowered behind Uncle Dennis.

If Kawhi would have just came out and said he wanted to go play back in his home state, I think people could have respected him...not liked by any means, but respected. He took the cowards way out and his behind the smokescreen that he willingly created.

I can assure you that as things move forward, you will hear more on Kawhi and his group. It will trickle out slowly, because the Spurs will not run a smear campaign, like Kawhi's group and the media is intent on doing. This whole the Spurs felt holier than thou mess being spewed by portions the media is all part of the veil of that Leonard continues to hide behind.
    Kawhi wanted first of all just to get out of San Antonio, he lost trust in pop and FO, he feel they not at all can lead winning organization anymore now Duncan is gone and they exposed, he wasn't happy with pop and team direction, he looking back and seeing a lot of underachievers and miss opportunities as a team just because of pop naiveness, stupidity, being full of himself and not caring enough about winning... he just didn't want to caught up too long in this bad, KG Minnesota type situation, which that's what he believes the worth of Pop and his FO now while don't have Timmy to save them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop might be an arrogant arse at times, but he didn't RUN Kawhi out of town. Kawhi and his group didn't communicate well whatsoever with the Spurs brass. The intentional move to LA was planned before last season. Uncle Dennis needed to revive his business venture by having Kawhi in a big market. Kawhi and his group used the misdiagnosis of his quad injury as an excuse to roll out of town. Say what you will about Pop, but he has always been great to the players. If Kawhi had to endure 1 1/0th of what Tony had to endure he would have melted in his first year. Kawhi not having the _______ (fill in your own word) to say a word to the fan base that worshiped him on his way out shows you what he is. No matter what issues he had with the organization, he should have addresed the fans through the media, but instead, he remained quiet and cowered behind Uncle Dennis.

If Kawhi would have just came out and said he wanted to go play back in his home state, I think people could have respected him...not liked by any means, but respected. He took the cowards way out and his behind the smokescreen that he willingly created.

Agree. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After watching this, and thinking about Houston series, I somehow think Pops onto something. Pop’s exposing Curry’s atrocious defense. Keep attacking him and make him play both sides of the court. I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone can... in Pops we trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After watching this, and thinking about Houston series, I somehow think Pops onto something. Pop’s exposing Curry’s atrocious defense. Keep attacking him and make him play both sides of the court. I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone can... in Pops we trust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant to reply on the 2nd video. But I think a scoring guard is a catalyst to beating Dubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was kawhi and his camp people who think other wise have cataracts on there brain

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds great if this was 2016 and Durant wasn't there to bail him out (and vice versa).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds great if this was 2016 and Durant wasn't there to bail him out (and vice versa).
    Durant was there when Harden almost beat them, unfortunately CP3 went down. Also Durant was there on both Raptors game an DeRozan kept scoring making it close games. Add to Murray hounding Curry every time. I’m just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, it was working until the cp3 injury two months ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pops was genuinely excited getting DeRozan from that interview because he knows he is getting a player who can score on Curry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, this is obvious. If he just hated the organization and wanted out, he would ask for a trade. If he didn’t think the Spurs were good he’d ask for a trade to a contender. Saying he wanted a trade only to an LA team shows he and his group had an agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant was there when Harden almost beat them, unfortunately CP3 went down. Also Durant was there on both Raptors game an DeRozan kept scoring making it close games. Add to Murray hounding Curry every time. I’m just saying.
    Yeah I agree. Guess it's just sad how hard it would be even if Spurs can effectively expose Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I considered the Warriors still very capable of just winning the last 2, CP3 or not.. but yeah it would've been good to find out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone tell DeMar it's a business, we don't need this lingering. Hopefully he decides to show Toronto what they're missing and has his best year yet.
    Might actually indicate he'll work here with the Spurs culture. This organization always has rewarded loyalty and sacrifice for the good of the team. If we can get DD feeling about SA the way he seems to feel about the Toronto organization, i could see him being a really good fit here even after his current deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becomes all the more important to have shooters in the front court (3, and 4 or 5 depending on how you classify Aldridge) with Murray, DeRozan and Aldridge on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small ball makes the most sense, Bertans will likely see his minutes go up next season ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . The Spurs will need legit shooting threats beyond the arc and on the strong side, otherwise teams are just going to wall off the paint.

Thread Information