Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Man just got forcibly removed from Room when Putin and Trump about to publicly speak”

Its probably Jim acosta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Man just got forcibly removed from Room when Putin and Trump about to publicly speak”

Its probably Jim acosta
    He was accosted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If you can hold an organization hostage by witholding funding,

you can offer incentives and punishments for not following the narrative.

Dems recommend it all the time in private sectors."

Money is speech, the oligarchy SCOTUS5 says, enabling total corruption of US politicians,

so "withholding money", eg boycotting, is Constitutionally protected speech, too

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was accosted.
    Cute.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the military have to do with the private sector? The two ranking leaders of the SASC are democrats.
    It has to do with taxpayer-funded/government-controlled things.

Balance does not equal truth. A publicly funded station that seeks balance in bias view points is just telling twice as many lies.
    It's not like they're airing a bunch of fringe punditry. Public Broadcasting is by far the most level-headed view of the news, and they regularly make time for viewpoints on all sides.

Again, it's clear you don't consume much NPR, so you're having to rely on Wikipedia for temporary programming notes from 2005 to make your point. Give it a listen, you might like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has to do with taxpayer-funded/government-controlled things.
    Ok. Did I say no taxpayer funded things should be controlled by the government?
    It's not like they're airing a bunch of fringe punditry. Public Broadcasting is by far the most level-headed view of the news, and they regularly make time for viewpoints on all sides.
    "By far the most..."

Doesn't matter. Viewpoints on all sides don't matter. There's a reason freedom of the press is freedom from government infringement - when the government starts funding the information you get, the government begins to control it. Private sector is doing a shitty job with presenting fact (I don't give a fuck about bias vs unbias, fact is fact) that actually matters to the most people and going instead for clickbait stories, but that doesn't mean a government funded news source is the solution.
    Again, it's clear you don't consume much NPR, so you're having to rely on Wikipedia for temporary programming notes from 2005 to make your point. Give it a listen, you might like it.
    I don't listen to anything on the radio, ever. I've gotten to the point to where I read the feeds from foreign sources to glean information about my own country while bypassing the one white kid that cursed at the one black kid in bumfuck Iowa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information