Its looking more like China tbh
    No

ISRAEL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its looking more like China tbh
    Not Seth Rich anymore?

Guys, it's been a couple of years. You can't even agree on even the most basic conspiracy narrative.

lol

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same guy who said IG would be making criminal referral in the clinton report.
    You have to have a pretty pathetic existence to put so much trust in people who objectively lie to you constantly.

It's like Chris and others here would rather have an alternate reality than their own, so they follow political fanfic for hours a day and share it in the hopes that other will join them in their alternate reality. It's the same phenomenon that makes people obsess over Flat Earth and other conspiracies. Sad, really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the alternate reality where Russians chose a US president and hes their puppet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to have a pretty pathetic existence to put so much trust in people who objectively lie to you constantly.

It's like Chris and others here would rather have an alternate reality than their own, so they follow political fanfic for hours a day and share it in the hopes that other will join them in their alternate reality. It's the same phenomenon that makes people obsess over Flat Earth and other conspiracies. Sad, really.
    Pure psychological projection here. Tell us more Spurm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like the alternate reality where Russians chose a US president and hes their puppet
    The alternate reality where a poster pretends an editorial from a year ago as news in an OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree that anyone who thinks the Trump Presidency is the fulfillment of a years-long conspiracy by Russia, and that they are controlling his every move, is also living in an alternate reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree that anyone who thinks the Trump Presidency is the fulfillment of a years-long conspiracy by Russia, and that they are controlling his every move, is also living in an alternate reality.

I hope you also agree the mainstream media (cnn, msnbc) claiming this every single day is harmful to our nation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I hope you also agree the mainstream media (cnn, msnbc) claiming this every single day is harmful to our nation.
    Except they don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might not be controlled on every move but when he and Putin are in the same room it's clear Trump defers alpha status to him.

It's so weird and su ious at the same time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might not be controlled on every move but when he and Putin are in the same room it's clear Trump defers alpha status to him.

Why is that su ious? One has to be more alpha than the other

Did you see Macronand Trump in th same room?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

keep looking for whatever sliver you can that will fit neatly into your narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep looking for whatever sliver you can that will fit neatly into your narrative.
    That's so funny coming from you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I knew they sent an “image” of the server, other sources say just a thumb drive from the server

Thats insane as NSA spying software can be installed ON THE HARDWARE

Im sure Russians have capability to do this.

I also was aware Crowdstrikes tops had close ralations to Obama peeps

All this shows is there is no way in the US public has been given any evidence that it was the Russians
    Snowden even showed spy cameras can be used when the computer is turned off

Thumbdrive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's so funny coming from you
    my narrative is that you're crazy. prove me wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right, but that's different than believing Putin hatched a plan in 2013 or whatever to make Donald Trump the President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should bleachbit and hammer smash hrc and co.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would if they did, but they aren't.

Trump showing unprecedented deference to Putin is out there for everyone to see. That Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election is an objective truth. Trump's attempts to undermine investigation into their tactics are in plain sight. These things should be covered by the press.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should bleachbit and hammer smash
    According to Pavlov that didn't happen. Also, CrowdStrike did nothing wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    According to Pavlov that didn't happen. Also, CrowdStrike did nothing wrong.
    What are you saying Crowdstrike did, Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would if they did, but they aren't.

Trump showing unprecedented deference to Putin is out there for everyone to see. That Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election is an objective truth. Trump's attempts to undermine investigation into their tactics are in plain sight. These things should be covered by the press.
    I agree Trumps responses have been beyond stupid. He should have made it clear he does not believe Russia changed the election and collusion is a witch hunt.

But yes he should have acknowledged Russia spies and meddles just like we do or like China, France, Uk and Israel do

Hes a moron

But disagree when you say media does not preach Russia changed the election. Just watch Rachel Maddow the last year. Thats primetime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But disagree when you say media does not preach Russia changed the election. Just watch Rachel Maddow the last year. Thats primetime
    That's not what I said, though, I said they don't preach that Russia hatched a years-long conspiracy to install a puppet or that his every move is dictated by Putin.

Whether their efforts to manipulate the American political discourse directly led to Trump getting enough votes in key states to win is certainly debatable and worth reporting on, as are his questionable deferences on almost every occasion to Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what I said, though, I said they don't preach that Russia hatched a years-long conspiracy to install a puppet or that his every move is dictated by Putin.

Whether their efforts to manipulate the American political discourse directly led to Trump getting enough votes in key states to win is certainly debatable and worth reporting on, as are his questionable deferences on almost every occasion to Russia.
    you believe Russia flipped key states?

Yes they can report on meddling but not 24/7 for an entire year

Plus where is the reporting on meddling by china, north korea, and Israel???

Disgusting. I havent been able to watch cnn for more than 5 consecutive minutes at a time for the last year and a half

And I would leave it on for a whole day back in the day

Thread Information