Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chi...illance-video/

When are these guys going to learn? Nice knowing you, bro.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol @ NFL viewers

You scrubs glamorize these sub-humans.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    in before UNT has a Cheatriots themed meltdown

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol @ NFL viewers

You scrubs glamorize these sub-humans.
    LOL @ you in the NFL Forum.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    picked up ware in both leagues this morning

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    RIP

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LOL @ you in the NFL Forum.
    One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video.

Maybe then you'll have the dignity to change the channel obese cuck

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    White people salty about Chiefs success and bringing up video that cops, nfl and chiefs already saw.
    Whoa at America then. Making strides in that pursuit of being "the next Brazil"

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    White people salty about Chiefs success and bringing up video that cops, nfl and chiefs already saw.
    NFL takes its sweet time on these tbh. Zeke was accused and suspended like 14 months after with no video evidence?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Unfortunately for the Chiefs the NFL only gives out domestic violence suspensions when it needs to purely as a reaction to public outrage, so the fact they've already seen the video doesn't matter.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

They're gonna wash their hands.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Yep...he gone.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Watched the video. Groupies getting physically beaten. Lol but the interracial couples are always smiling and hugging in advertisements

Watched the video. Groupies getting physically beaten. Lol but the interracial couples are always smiling and hugging in advertisements
    What are you going to do when your daughter is in an interracial couple, or at the very least, gets used up?

It's inevitable, considering your personality..square dad who is probably scared to death of minorities irl, there's a 100% chance that your daughter is going to gravitate to the people you hate just warning you, we had a lot of girls getting trains ran on where I grew up, most of them were raised by people like you, tbh..

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    What are you going to do when your daughter is in an interracial couple, or at the very least, gets used up?

It's inevitable, considering your personality..square dad who is probably scared to death of minorities irl, there's a 100% chance that your daughter is going to gravitate to the people you hate just warning you, we had a lot of girls getting trains ran on where I grew up, most of them were raised by people like you, tbh..
    yaeh I know a few alt-right guys IRL, and I warn them not to act like this if they don't want their daughter to burn the coal.

tbh if you try to put a leash on a woman (especially daughter), there's pretty much a 100% guarantee they'll go and do just that out of curiosity. the ultimate redpill on women's sexual behavior is My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. They have all sorts of ed up fantasies that they can't control, they just hide it to not come across as s. IMO, the only real solution for alt-righters is to just have multiple kids so that atleast one of them will "pass on the white race". having kids is a major gamble no matter how good of a parent you are

The NFL shouldn't get involved in punishing players for any of this, anyways..let the law handle is, clearly the NFL isn't suited for it, nor should they be..every GM and coach's job should be to use the best players, regardless of off-field issues..

Why does a violent, barbaric sport pretend to care about morality, anyways?

yaeh I know a few alt-right guys IRL, and I warn them not to act like this if they don't want their daughter to burn the coal.

tbh if you try to put a leash on a woman (especially daughter), there's pretty much a 100% guarantee they'll go and do just that out of curiosity. the ultimate redpill on women's sexual behavior is My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. They have all sorts of ed up fantasies that they can't control, they just hide it to not come across as s. IMO, the only real solution for alt-righters is to just have multiple kids so that atleast one of them will "pass on the white race". having kids is a major gamble no matter how good of a parent you are
    100% agree, not looking forward to having kids..if my girl didn't want them, I probably wouldn't do it, at least no on purpose..

But ya, I have no idea how people like Frost are going to raise their kids, you can't really escape multiculturalism today, even if you live in a rural area, social media and YouTube makes it different than when we were kids..it's a tricky one, but I definitely know that being the strict father is always a bad decision

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

I think it’s pretty transparent that he has an inferiority complex and is nothing like he acts on ST in his day to day life.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think it’s pretty transparent that he has an inferiority complex and is nothing like he acts on ST in his day to day life.
    He wouldn’t be able to hold a job if he acted like this in real life

”I need you to work with Courtney and Darrell on this project”

”Ugh you Americans and your multiculturalism. Courtney should be at home cooking and Darrell should be working in a blacks only office.”

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hunt now on commissioners exempt list

The NFL couldn’t be more transparent in how superficial it’s stance against domestic violence is.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    They released him

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs released him. RIP.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    One less guy in fantasy playoffs that I need to worry about

I added Ware just in case, didn't think I'd actually use him

I probably still won't even use him..I have Gurley, Barkley, Gus Edwards, Josh Adams and Cohen..smh, waste of RBs, I needed WRs..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I plan to marry a Polish (or at least) Slavic woman and then raise the kids to love and cherish their heritage - speak the language, eat the food, visit and live in historical areas. That is usually the X factor in these western couples. As a coal burner stated at a bar once "Oh, I'm just a European mutt". Yah if you buy into the propaganda to self-hate, you will more easily head down that path

But your point is taken. It is the stereotypical girl from small village goes off to Liberal University and awakes to diversity awareness

For the record - this is my outlet. If we ran into each other at a bar we would get along very well. Race isn't the end all tbh and when I am in Poland it doesn't cross my mind even when I see outsiders. I am a victim of American culture
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-30-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Thread Information