My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Pretty much

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Rams showed them the door in week 15. Seattle is done. Window closed.

Been done imo

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rams showed them the door in week 15. Seattle is done. Window closed.
    Their window closed at the one-yard line when they tried to make Struggle the hero. Giving him that ridiculous contract a few months later clinched it.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    In all seriousness (and as previously mentioned), that Rams game was the coup de grace. -27 yard passes, idiotic improvisations by Russ, no tackling, no discipline, and just a glaring difference in team talent. That game was the euthanization of the Seahawks as an NFC threat.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf194365147=1

"Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor hasn't officially retired as he recovers from a neck injury, but he won't be available for the 2018 season."

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    They'll be alright. Probably in the mix for a wild card team. Not championship caliber, but not too far away.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They'll be alright. Probably in the mix for a wild card team. Not championship caliber, but not too far away.
    nope.. it's Wilson and the rest of the team is just putrid.

2-14.

I laughed so hard last night when they couldn't punch it in from inside the 1-yard line on 3 straight inside zone plays... not only that, but they fumbled and lost the ball

Some things never change. I guess it's the SB 49 curse still strongly in effect.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many teams in the last six years have won more games than the Seahawks?

How many have played in back to back SB's?

Like my Niners, the Raiders, the Steelers, the Cowboys, the Seahawks will have some more lean years. That is the NFL.

I look for Wilson to start putting up bigger numbers since he will be in a lot more catch up games.

Rookies

SheHawks suck
    pretty much
    Seattle is done
    Been done
    Widow closed
    2-14

Experience

I look for Wilson to start putting up bigger numbers since he will be in a lot more catch up games.
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-05-2018 at 03:45 PM.

This cat knows football.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    This cat knows football.
    You don't

You vs me little guy?

Come on big mouth let everyone watch me 100%/totally/completely destroy your little ass.

Got balls or just a big ing mouth?

Dude, Dwight Clarke a TE....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You vs me little guy?

Come on big mouth let everyone watch me 100%/totally/completely destroy your little ass.

Got balls or just a big ing mouth?

Dude, Dwight Clarke a TE....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm not the one that lost thousands of dollars, dummy.

Only a fat old ballless would throw his son under the bus as the loser.

They were the team I was most wrong about, had them at 6-10 this year..

Great job by Wilson and Carroll..moving on from Tom Cable was huge, as well..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The difference in the OL between last year and this year is by far the greatest positive increase for any position group of any team in the NFL.

People forget that last year, they were getting belted in the backfield for -3 yards per carry every damn running play... this year they are the best running team in the league, that speaks immense volumes.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

this. he managed to find his way back to oakland and our OL went from being our strength to being one of the worst units in the league

he's also the reason we drafted Kolton Miller in the first round and Brandon Parker in the 3rd. both have been awful tbh
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-07-2018 at 03:09 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    seahawks have only had 1 bad loss this year... week 1 at denver

otherwise, they've lost at Chicago, vs the Chargers, and both times against the Rams. as far as good wins, they've beaten the cowboys, and won huge games with playoff implications against the vikings and at carolina

they're certainly not an elite team, but a lot better than anybody here thought they'd be

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seahawks have only had 1 bad loss this year... week 1 at denver

otherwise, they've lost at Chicago, vs the Chargers, and both times against the Rams. as far as good wins, they've beaten the cowboys, and won huge games with playoff implications against the vikings and at carolina

they're certainly not an elite team, but a lot better than anybody here thought they'd be
    then again, denver is 39-2 at home in the month of September since 1995. Deadly al ude + heat combo. That's a scheduled loss for anyone who has to play there at the beginning of the season, no matter how good the visiting team is, so it's not a bad loss.

Thread Information