Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of derptacular, who else says that?

These aren't just random stories. The women that came out had details that went back decades. The end.
    the end would be filing charges, not dropping said charges, and taking moore to court to get justice. these women seem to be nothing more than a dog & pony show thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These aren't just random stories. The women that came out had details that went back decades. The end.
    And you use Shadowflames and Reck as your usernames, and have a female face as your avatar but claim to be male.

Connecting the dots doesn't require a degree in psychology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, even if 1 person is saying you're a tranny that's still 1. prove him wrong reck. moore tried but the accusers ended up going back in the shadows from where they came once his race was over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you use Shadowflames and Reck as your usernames, and have a female face as your avatar but claim to be male.

DMC flipping through his spurstalk user files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Destroying a guys career over his lack of political correctness..

..to own the libs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did Chris ever say who he actually thinks is a pedophile?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ah, DMC. The other got who constantly brings that up like that's some sort of smoking gun. self appointed armchair detective.

YOU HAVE A FEMALE IN YOUR AVATAR! YOU'RE CLEARLY GAY!

lard ass logic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah, DMC. The other got who constantly brings that up like that's some sort of smoking gun. self appointed armchair detective.

lard ass logic.
    DMC's avatar is a web browser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lard ass logic.
    do you see the problem now reck? the case could be made the same against you or any one else for that matter and all they have to do is fill in the blank and claim you did ____ or ____ that. sad the state of affairs we are in these days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bu-bu-but she looked white

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fair and valid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fair and valid.
    Anyone can play that dumb game tho:

Cons are vehemently defending roseanne for her vile tweet about black people but celebrated when James Gunn got fired after made an obvious joke that was merely politically incorrect and in bad taste #rightwingLogic

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really comparable. Roseanne was fired for something she said while she was employed by the company that fired her. Gunn was fired for things he said 9 years ago.

Still, the left has allowed hyperbolic outrage over past indiscretions to take down others, so some of the more active participants in the outrage culture need to recognize how this can be weaponized by people in bad faith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone can play that dumb game tho:

Cons are vehemently defending roseanne for her vile tweet about black people but celebrated when James Gunn got fired after made an obvious joke that was merely politically incorrect and in bad taste #rightwingLogic
    So...because it was a joke, that makes it ok? The Left didnt celebrate when Roseanne got, rightfully, axed?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really comparable. Roseanne was fired for something she said while she was employed by the company that fired her. Gunn was fired for things he said 9 years ago.

Still, the left has allowed hyperbolic outrage over past indiscretions to take down others, so some of the more active participants in the outrage culture need to recognize how this can be weaponized by people in bad faith.
    This is valid and fair.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus you have to laugh at Mark Dice's characterization... Basically "Liberals are defending Gunn for saying awful, terrible things but they celebrated when Roseanne said things that were obviously right. Hypocrisy!"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silly tweets, all overtly obviously sarcastic and satire. Whatever. The fire was already started.
    Only glancing at the story. I don't much agree with firing a guy damn near a decade on (though I understand it to some degree). This makes the company look weak. Though, we already knew from the ABC/Roseanne situation that they are weak.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus you have to laugh at Mark Dice's characterization... Basically "Liberals are defending Gunn for saying awful, terrible things but they celebrated when Roseanne said things that were obviously right. Hypocrisy!"
    Without even looking, I'd say the slew of defense is pretty inevitable. Haven't looked at this thread; but I'd doubt a chumpette said he deserved to be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sex traffickers and pedos getting locked up under Trump!
    sexual predator / statutory rapist Trash has NOTHING to do with sex criminals being locked up. He only worries about terrorist brown babies, kids, destroys their families, tortures them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lard ass logic.
    I don't think you're Gay. I think you have gender dysphoria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only glancing at the story. I don't much agree with firing a guy damn near a decade on (though I understand it to some degree). This makes the company look weak. Though, we already knew from the ABC/Roseanne situation that they are weak.
    It doesn't make Disney look weak. It makes them look cautious. They understand they market to parents. There's no money lost in firing him. Saying stupid on social media is, well... stupid, especially for ANYONE in the public eye or aspiring to be in the public eye.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you're Gay. I think you have gender dysphoria.
    Better keep thinking then. You'll get it eventually.

First you thought I was a geek who played guilds of wars or whatever. Then I was a tranny. Now I have dysphoria.

Like I said, you'll hit one eventually.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't make Disney look weak. It makes them look cautious. They understand they market to parents. There's no money lost in firing him. Saying stupid on social media is, well... stupid, especially for ANYONE in the public eye or aspiring to be in the public eye.
    I hadn't considered the kids angle. Yea, this was especially stupid given that.

Thread Information