Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better keep thinking then. You'll get it eventually.

First you thought I was a geek who played guilds of wars or whatever. Then I was a tranny. Now I have dysphoria.

Like I said, you'll hit one eventually.
    Guys with gender dysphoria often immerse themselves into games that allow them to play as a female. This is well known. These guys like to see themselves as female, and they'll use female avatars. Guys who are just fixated on showing women in their sigs and avatars almost never choose only the face.

You also choose gender fluid user names.

The clues are there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you're Gay. I think you have gender dysphoria.
    And by not gay, I assume you mean you don't think he likes women by granting his self identification as a a woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And by not gay, I assume you mean you don't think he likes women by giving him the dignity of honoring his identifying as a woman.
    Yes, Gays accept their gender they are just ONLY sexually attracted to the same gender. Gender dysphoria in males means they feel they are really female, want to be female (the cost is high for surgeries and even then they often have male features that make it a chore to even try to pull it off) yet may or may not be attracted to females. They could be Gay, straight or bisexual. Gender dysphoria is an "this is who I am" not "this is who I want" condition.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys with gender dysphoria often immerse themselves into games that allow them to play as a female. This is well known. These guys like to see themselves as female, and they'll use female avatars. Guys who are just fixated on showing women in their sigs and avatars almost never choose only the face.

The clues are there.
    What do you make of the fact that he has used the female avatar for like a decade even despite being called out on it over and over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you make of the fact that he has used the female avatar for like a decade even despite being called out on it over and over?
    He's not really trying to hide it. He's just denying it when we call him on it. If he was trying to hide it he'd not really have dysphoria. He thinks he's really a female. He's only claimed to be male here and is shy about altering that claim.

Because they cannot do it IRL, around family and friends, for fear of being shunned and disowned... they do it online. It's an outlet for them. Must suck.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not really trying to hide it. He's just denying it when we call him on it. If he was trying to hide it he'd not really have dysphoria. He thinks he's really a female. He's only claimed to be male here and is shy about altering that claim.
    To me it explains the utterance of someone who "happens to like females." It was an unnatural thing for him to say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The clues are there.
    DMC is a nutcase. Armchair doctoring now.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And by not gay, I assume you mean you don't think he likes women by granting his self identification as a a woman.
    Yes, Gays accept their gender they are just ONLY sexually attracted to the same gender. Gender dysphoria in males means they feel they are really female, want to be female (the cost is high for surgeries and even then they often have male features that make it a chore to even try to pull it off) yet may or may not be attracted to females. They could be Gay, straight or bisexual. Gender dysphoria is an "this is who I am" not "this is who I want" condition.

Because they cannot do it IRL, around family and friends, for fear of being shunned and disowned... they do it online. It's an outlet for them. Must suck.
    To me it explains the utterance of someone who "happens to like females." It was an unnatural thing for him to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you do gender swapping in your video games like you do with user names and avatars? There are case studies that suggest it's common that people identified with GD will often gender swap in RPGs and MMORPGs.

So Shadowflames... what other RPG names have you used? I will throw a few names out there, you just nod:

1. Deleted Ovum
    2. Silent Crisis
    3. Samantha (Satha escaping the man)
    4. Broken Soul
    5. Dark Promises

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is a nutcase. Armchair doctoring now.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
    You know better than that. You should come out. GD's have a high suicide rate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

The hysterical laughs of a called-out GD. It is pretty clear that he'll self identify as a woman no matter what. I just find it a bit funny that he lashes out at the people that call him on it. Why do you suppose he doesn't own it? It's clearly a matter of shame for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know better than that. You should come out. GD's have a high suicide rate.

You have an active and wild imagination. Is it because you're imobile and all you can do is type from your bed?

I mean, this little diatribe you just wrote is a beauty. Maybe some deep self projection to boot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

The hysterical laughs of a called-out GD. It is pretty clear that he'll self identify as a woman no matter what. I just find it a bit funny that he lashes out at the people that call him on it. Why do you suppose he doesn't own it? It's clearly a matter of shame for him.
    From the guy who wrote this.

Would you like to eat my ass?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the guy who wrote this.

Case in point.

This is just you lashing out at someone calling you on your gender dysphoria.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case in point.

This is just you lashing out at someone calling you on your gender dysphoria.
    What was more embarrassing, coming out without realizing it or being rejected by Avante of all people?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    oh no! Chris and I are so conflicted now. Can somebody please step up and tell us what to think?

Ben Shapiro Calls Disney’s Decision to Fire James Gunn Over Old Tweets a ‘Bad Precedent’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203626158.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like this ties right in...

Sheriff who backed Roy Moore allegedly had sex with teen girl

The Alabama sheriff who threw his support behind accused jailbait-chaser Roy Moore’s failed Senate bid is now under investigation for allegedly having sex with an underage girl.

Mary Elizabeth Cross, 41, says Etowah County Sheriff Todd Entrekin threw drug-fueled parties with underage girls and had sex with her four times in 1992 when he was 29 and she was just 15 years old — below Alabama’s age of consent, which is 16.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/19/sherif...ith-teen-girl/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was more embarrassing, coming out without realizing it or being rejected by Avante of all people?
    You won't own your gender dysphoria despite all the encouragement; so, you need to contrive a narrative. Sad but true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't own your gender dysphoria despite all the encouragement; so, you need to contrive a narrative. Sad but true.
    How sad is it to be you. having to piggy back off a re 's fantasy post for the second time because you're just not original enough.

Meanwhile, you admit to being an actual lusting for old man ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How sad is it to be you. having to piggy back off a re 's fantasy post for the second time because you're just not original enough.

Meanwhile, you admit to being an actual lusting for old man ass.

No piggyback required. Your GD is well do ented.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No piggyback required. Your GD is well do ented.
    You are clearly piggybacking. You're gonna tell me that you magically learned a new word to use (Wrongly I might add) and somehow you think you can pass it as your own?

You cant even spell potato right and you're selling such a word you never even knew existed?

Answer this one, pussy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are clearly piggybacking. You're gonna tell me that you magically learned a new word to use (Wrongly I might add) and somehow you think you can pass it as your own?
    You cant even spell potato right and you're selling such a word you never even knew existed?

"Wrongly" you might add (cos you haven't come to terms with your GD).
    Re holding hard to bad schtick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer this one...
    This has been answered only about a hundred times now. But I get that you need whatever for your tantrum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been answered only about a hundred times now. But I get that you need whatever for your tantrum.
    no it hasn't. You keep running away from your own gay coming out post.

Let me remind you...and the board:

Derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information