Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually was a fan before DRob and went to many games as a kid at the hemisphere so you don't know . I'm telling you straight up this team needs to be washed.
    Know more than you, that's apparent. Who didn't go to Hemisfair as a kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame him for being bitter. You have to understand that these players have families and friends. Being uprooted without any prior notice is lame.

He will be fine once training camp starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to be compe ive than not. Even if you get a couple high lottery picks all it takes is one bad miss and you're set back even further.

Yes, I want the Spurs' hall of fame coach who has led teams to win 5 championships across three decades to have a compe ive team, as opposed to providing jack off material for virtual GMs.
    sean marks has shown how you can rebuild without tank aggressive and even more serious: with virtually no recourse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Know more than you, that's apparent. Who didn't go to Hemisfair as a kid?
    Ah your just mad because you thought you were speaking to a new age fan. You assumed wrong so just keep moving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst people post on this forum.
    Don't deprecate yourself like that, son. You'll get it one day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim still entertained Orlando though.. maybe he wanted to see Disney on the house, but he still entertained them.. Props to TP and Manu for never making us sweat
    People should start sinking in their minds that these are people’s careers. If you don’t like your workplace, you’ll go somewhere else. The owners should realize this and start loosening the purse and be compe ive salary wise. Forget Kawhi he’s a nutcase. But Kyle, Simmons are serviceable that Spurs could afford, albeit a little stiff, but for the sake of continuity, corporate knowledge, growth, chemistry etc. Heck we just let our future HOF walked.
    Last edited by John B; 07-21-2018 at 02:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah your just mad because you thought you were speaking to a new age fan. You assumed wrong so just keep moving.
    True, instead you're just a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't deprecate yourself like that, son. You'll get it one day.
    Damn. You're funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, instead you're just a dumbass.
    Shut the up you donkey mother er. Lol triggered because I don’t agree with your stupid ass idea of staying mediocre for years to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to be compe ive than not. Even if you get a couple high lottery picks all it takes is one bad miss and you're set back even further.

Yes, I want the Spurs' hall of fame coach who has led teams to win 5 championships across three decades to have a compe ive team, as opposed to providing jack off material for virtual GMs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading this forum, nobody is ready for a rebuild. Neither is Pop. Spurs fans may claim they want one, but as much ing as there is in here regarding playoff teams...
    x 10849284018948348081840810820842084028428498759382 5798246593740164641036492376592806

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Sup dude. Have a good day, man."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compe ive, yes. Contender, no. Personally, I much rather PATFO hit the reset button and burn a year or two on a rebuild than to watch this team for the next 2-3 years become the Portland Trailblazers.
    "a year or two"

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs tanked before and got TD so tanking isn't all that bad. That was a quick one year rebuild but it worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t wanna rebuild and think we have enough talent to be a top 6 team, but the roster construction bothers me. So many guards, too many gary neals, im concerned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a year or two"

lol
    In that case, enjoy mediocrity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Message to Derozan

Derozan ain't reading your ty internet post.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compe ive, yes. Contender, no. Personally, I much rather PATFO hit the reset button and burn a year or two on a rebuild than to watch this team for the next 2-3 years become the Portland Trailblazers.
    Have you ever seen a team rebuild in a year or two. It takes most teams 15+ years to rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would be wrong in my opinion. This franchise is headed nowhere at the moment. Smell the roses.
    Been hearing that for almost two decades. Even in championship years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever seen a team rebuild in a year or two. It takes most teams 15+ years to rebuild.
    Has any team rebuilding ever have a guy like Pop at the helm? And its not like the Spurs would just throw a bunch of rookies together and have them just play--they have some young guys on the roster as is constructed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebuilding rarely works. Look at Utah - it took years to finally get back into the playoffs. Look at Orlando - they've sucked and sucked and sucked.

Fact is, with the way the draft is nowadays, teams drafting projects, no one actually knowing who will pan out, the actual stars are getting pushed down the board. You just have to find them. The top three picks are just as likely to be crap as pick 10 or 11. Rebuilding entails nailing your draft picks, so why not just pick better while you're still competing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebuilding rarely works. Look at Utah - it took years to finally get back into the playoffs. Look at Orlando - they've sucked and sucked and sucked.

Fact is, with the way the draft is nowadays, teams drafting projects, no one actually knowing who will pan out, the actual stars are getting pushed down the board. You just have to find them. The top three picks are just as likely to be crap as pick 10 or 11. Rebuilding entails nailing your draft picks, so why not just pick better while you're still competing?
    Oh I don't know maybe because picking 1-10 is better than picking at 20-30. Just look at how excited everyone was we got 18th this year.

As I previously stated, the Spurs as constructed now have a very remote chance of winning anything of significance.

And lets not compare franchises here--this is the Spurs. They have a pretty track record drafting well.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    at least Poeltl got showed his desire to play here right away

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Spurs going to install a tampon dispenser in the locker room? Aldridge and DeRozan in the same locker room, not to mention Pau is still around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its time to rebuild this with home grown talent. Its the only way for San Antonio to succeed. The more it settles in the more I wish patfo would've traded the for a pick heavy option.
    Still possible to flip DeRozan and Aldridge next Summer for picks if this thing doesn't work out, tbh.

Thread Information